Madow sending shots at Malis while bloody Madow vs Somali war continues in the streets of London

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Bro I just saw a few Sudanis walking around in my area speaking Arabic.

I felt sorry for them.

You guys don't even have your own lanaguage but speak that Arabic gibberish better than Maghrebis.
I heard sudan has over 70 languages that’s probably why they used Arabic a lingua franca but that also raises the question of why they didn’t make a native language such as beja or Nubian an official language like what Ethiopia did with Amharic, ngl I cringe hard af when I see the blackest looking sudanese calling themselves arab i see it as retarded as those afro hispanics calling themselves spanish :dead: imagine an AA calling himself English lmao

Imagine competing about whose country has more Somali deaths. :gucciwhat:

How was i competing?

My original comment stated the number of Somalis unfortunately lost to the streets and the second coment was me commenting how crazy their number of deaths is compared to ours despite our somali population in both countries not being too disimilar.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
At least read the vomments properly, you sex craved imbecile
Stfu I read that and yall had a full on argument abiut who catches more bodies kkkkkk 68era taking pride in having a high murder rate couldn't be me dumbfukk :russ:

Trending