Madow sending shots at Malis while bloody Madow vs Somali war continues in the streets of London

Apollo

VIP
hey no fam, Brexit finna deliver some well cooked promises:pachah1:

Brexit makes the UK even more depressing. You can't even temporarily escape it to work in Europe.

They are not going to reduce immigration. They will replace EU immigration with increased commonwealth Paki-Nigerian-Indian immigration.

Bro I just saw a few Sudanis walking around in my area speaking Arabic.

I felt sorry for them.

You guys don't even have your own lanaguage but speak that Arabic gibberish better than Maghrebis.
Zaghawa Sudanis are the realest imho, my heart goes out for them they suffered too much harassment for not being Arab in an Arab-worshipping country

Brexit makes to UK even more depressing. You can't even temporarily escape it to work in Europe.

They are not going to reduce immigration. They will replace EU immigration with increased commonwealth Paki-Nigerian-Indian immigration.
Basically France-ifying the UK?

I felt sorry for them.

You guys don't even have your own lanaguage but speak that Arabic gibberish better than Maghrebis.

What has this got to do with this thread at hand, we are talking about inter-ethnic black crime in London.

Also, you're ''own language'' how do you define it? Sudan is a pretty diverse country like other African countries with different/many tribes having their own languages, for example, the Nubian language is still spoken amongst the Mahasi and Dongulawi people in the North of Sudan. Bejas have their own language to the East of Sudan, so fourth with the fur and Fur, Zaghawa, and Masalit tribes in Darfur(Western Sudan).

Instead of judging them maybe you should have asked the two Sudani guys about their tribal affiliations and they would have told you the same thing.

For example Somali Kenyans who speak Swahili and not Somali, are they self haters? because they don't speak their own language, same with Somalis who grew up in the Gulf region and who speak Arabic only. I have even met Somalis in the UK who can't even speak a word of Somali!

Arabic is just the official language of the country, but if you go to the towns outside of Khartoum you can still find alot of non arab languages still spoken.

Last edited:
Zaghawa Sudanis are the realest imho, my heart goes out for them they suffered too much harassment for not being Arab in an Arab-worshipping country

Lol, if you know anything about Sudanese politics. Most of other non-Arab Darfuri tribes will tell you these guys are utter sell-outs, they got rich and decided to fight against their non-Arab Darfuri brethen with the RSF and NCP, in order to reach the highest levels of the political hierarchy in Sudan.

Last edited:
That It's something to do with the trade of class A drugs in London ………..

All I have to say is where are the abbos and hooyos …………...

Lol, if you know anything about Sudanese politics. Most of other non-Arab Darfuri tribes will tell you these guys are utter sell-outs, they got rich and decided to fight against their non-Arab Darfuri brethen with the RSF and NCP, in order to reach the highest levels of the political hierarchy in Sudan.
isn’t that what usually happens in civil conflicts though?
One group tries to take over the other this is what usually happens
but don’t act like the Arab Sudanese haven’t committed war crimes, ur military is brainwashed and its still in Yemen
matter of fact, okay we get it Yemen is ur 3arab 3ariba and balad ajdadakom, well then why are you killing them?
Al Balad al Sa3eeda went to Al Balad al Ta3eesa with all of you pan-arabist dipshits still crying ‘America’ this and ‘Saudi’ that, trust me without Saudi backing you guys up none of you would have any power over ur national politics
didn’t you guys overthrow Al Bashir only for Saudi to lend him 90 million dollars?
but yeah go ahead, obviously no one aaaanything about Sudanese politics

The accent is just a regular London accent, nothing Jamaican about it.

In the UK as a whole it is about 10-15 Somali deaths due to the streets a year. Them numbers over there with you guys is mad.
Idk sounds Jamaican influenced:pachah1:
Imagine competing about whose country has more Somali deaths. :gucciwhat:
Well we can't compete who kills more madows ours are cool show love :manny:
To seek refuge in America? Definitely not.:drakekidding:
Weren't you complaining abt lack of white women attention.
We got white women that love dark dick here:mjhaps:

I felt sorry for them.

Do u also feel sorry for lebanese, iraqis, egyptians, mauritanians, moroccans, tunisians? lmao double standards.

I've noticed that it's only Somalis saying this retarded bs, while Ethiopians, Chadians, Nigerians, Eritreans, etc see no issue with Sudanese speaking Arabic. We still have distinct tribal languages, but, even if we didn't, then what's the issue with speaking a lingua franca that originated in a country that's only a ferry ride away?

Apollo

VIP
Do u also feel sorry for lebanese, iraqis, egyptians, mauritanians, moroccans, tunisians? lmao double standards.

I've noticed that it's only Somalis saying this retarded bs, while Ethiopians, Chadians, Nigerians, Eritreans, etc see no issue with Sudanese speaking Arabic. We still have distinct tribal languages, but, even if we didn't, then what's the issue with speaking a lingua franca that originated in a country that's only a ferry ride away?

It's because you guys look similar to us but speak the language of people who don't look like us. It causes a feeling of unease. Sort of like a diaspora Somali who can't speak Somali (they exist and we get uneasy when we see them). :dead:

It's because you guys look similar to us but speak the language of people who don't look like us. It causes a feeling of unease. Sort of like a diaspora Somali who can't speak Somali (they exist and we get annoyed when we see them). :dead:
Well all horners look (vaguely) similar yet speak different languages so...? And it doesn't make sense to feel bad for someone just bc *you* felt uneasy for whatever odd reason.

Apollo

VIP
Well all horners look (vaguely) similar yet speak different languages so...? And it doesn't make sense to feel bad for someone just bc *you* felt uneasy for whatever odd reason.

Somalis also have this fear of becoming excessively Arabized. We look at Sudan with a fear of becoming like them, :lol:.

Trending

Latest posts