Madow sending shots at Malis while bloody Madow vs Somali war continues in the streets of London

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I hate it when I hear of Somali gangs fighting each other. Like, why kill and harm a fellow Somali, when there are tons of Madows out there that want to see Somalis exterminated.

It's a good thing this is changing from a pure blocks/postcode beef to a race beef. Which will unite us and unites us at the moment. Khair In shaa Allah, our youngers stay safe. We already lost 3 boys in London in 2019, May Allah enlighten their graves of Nuur Salaad, Ayuub Hassan and Abdirashid Mohamud Ali.

@Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @doroafels

Wallahi, if every Somali gang in London teamed up, and had an agreement to go to war with any Madow or other ajnabi gang/s, that a particular Somali gang was beefing with, we'd honestly take over the city. We have the numbers, but sadly, we dont have unity. For real, if the other Somali gangs of North and West London, went and helped out that Somali gang in Camden fighting with both the Irish and Madow gangs, the war would be won in about a week, tops.
Fr man we need to bring back our qabil mentality its needed badly these Somali kids dont even care for other Somalis though they just think it's none of their business if other Somalis get killed by ajnabi

It's a good thing this is changing from a pure blocks/postcode beef to a race beef. Which will unite us and unites us at the moment. Khair In shaa Allah, our youngers stay safe. We already lost 3 boys in London in 2019, May Allah enlighten their graves of Nuur Salaad, Ayuub Hassan and Abdirashid Mohamud Ali.
Ameen bro RIP all the Somali brothers who died in cold blood Inshallah they will be avenged

Somalis are way outnumbered by blacks in London so this is a beef we wont win

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This video is depressing. No mathow in Toronto would say that lyric out loud because they and their family would've been slaughtered with no mercy.

It's true what people are saying on here. If the civil war didn't come then almost all our problems in the west would've been unheard off but it happened anyway so the only solution to solve this problem is fight fire with fire. You need to put fear in these blacks because they won't leave you alone until you go all out. Why do you think Caribbeans in Toronto wanna buddy buddy with the Somalis? Because they know what we did to them in the past.

Bro, believe me, it's only online will you see Madows being like this. They're totally different in real life. I remember when I used to go to this south London college during my apprenticeship days, and the amount of Madows that liked my arse was too much.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

You don't need big numbers or even win this beef, the only thing you need to do is show you are not to be fucked with and they won't touch you no more. Although there are many areas in London where Somalis outnumber blacks.

It's not simply a numbers game. If you look back into history you'll learn that smaller groups of Men/Warriors have triumphed over armies that were much larger than them so many times.

loool this video's like two months old and it's beckton sides they're sending for the malistrip leyton somalis and you man do realise they'res somalis in pretty much every Madow gang

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
loool this video's like two months old and it's beckton sides they're sending for the malistrip leyton somalis and you man do realise they'res somalis in pretty much every Madow gang

Swear Beckton beef 7th Forsest Gate and Gate beef Leyton E10 aswell. Although the Leyton mandem are majority Malis

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

These are the Somali boys the Madow in the video was sending for. Nacalaaaa eat more vitamines waryaada

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
east and nw just need to hold it down like west in west killings aint race related it's only gang related

In Camden and in Woolwich for example is race related 100%. You can get cheffed for being Somali. When Cmiz got dipped in Kentish Town and died the Congolese said they would get every Somali walking around in Camden, thats what they said. But they did not have the balls to do it.

In Camden and in Woolwich for example is race related 100%. You can get cheffed for being Somali. When Cmiz got dipped in Kentish Town and died the Congolese said they would get every Somali walking around in Camden, thats what they said. But they did not have the balls to do it.
tell them come hayes

World

VIP
From the little I know about UK dynamics, I don't think mainland Africans hate Somalis that much. It's the Afro-Caribbeans ones who hate Somalis more.
One of the biggest Somali populations in London is Harlseden which is basically a mini Somalia/Jamaica(i think they both make up 20 % each) and you don't really issues between them.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
One of the biggest Somali populations in london is Harlseden which is basically a mini Somalia/Jamaica(i think they both make up 20 % each) and you don't really see that much issues between them.

Carribeans are actually calm these days its mostly “our fellow africans” who do the dirt these days. The Somalis and the Congolese are the new hot gangbangers, the days of the Jamaicans are over.

Apollo

VIP
One of the biggest Somali populations in London is Harlseden which is basically a mini Somalia/Jamaica(i think they both make up 20 % each) and you don't really issues between them.

So what subtype of black hates Somalis the most (nationalities)?

“Countless Malis sitting there grieving,
Lz on C wing creasing”

There on to us even the ones in jail, :francis: I would advise every Somali from London to be safe wallaahi this summer. As these baaboons while stab you for just being Somali. This is going to be a very bloody summer.

I just want you guys to stay safe yall, dont let them catch you lacking.

Forget D-Sav his name is Dirty Sav he's been exposed as a pedo by Woosh but the proof has been deleted off yt and Insta. He was linking a 14 year old and said some nasty stuff, And that freestyle has been up for a while.

But this freestyle made by s13 and some1else dissed him but he likes to deny it.

Trending

Latest posts