Macron on Africa's demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd be giving up our most fertile region, plus our ancestral homelands of Mogadishu and other cities. The Southern soil could feed all Somalis in every one of our regions. It makes me so frustrated how Somalis can't see the demographic threat of the Madows. Do they have any idea of how much of a threat they are, or do most of them just see Bantus as their brothers? I'm honestly curious.
I wouldn't be surprised if most southern Somalis consider the Madows as fellow "Somali nationals" & Muslims.
:francis:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've given up on the South tbh, only another civil war could reverse the demographic change down there which i doubt will happen.

We should just cut our losses and hope Northern Somali territories(Somali Galbeed, Waqooyi Galbeed and Puntland) unite and remove the remaining Madows and move them to the South.

The Jubba and Shabelle valleys alone in southern Somalia if cultivated can feed up to 70 million people or more and southern Somalia has a lot of resources and historical ties to ethnic Somalis. Bantus will start claiming ancient Somali city-states, Mogadishu Sultanate, Ajuran Empire, Geledi Sultanate, Hiraab Imamate, Bimaal Sultanate and etc. If Bantus form their own country in the south then think of the future possibilities of them forming an alliance with Ethiopia and having leverage over us? We'll be nothing but weaklings paying tribute and shit.

Southern Somalia is the heartland for Somalis, we cannot afford to lose it.

800px-Jubbarivermap.png

The best solution is to simply deport every single Bantu back to southeast Africa. I mean Tanzania and Malawi agreed to open their borders for their long lost brothers so we should take advantage from that.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if most southern Somalis consider the Madows as fellow "Somali nationals" & Muslims.
:francis:
My father is from the Mogadishu, and I told him about the demographic threat of the Madows. He instead denied they were a threat, talked about them being our Muslim brothers, and deflected the topic by calling out the Oromo migration to Northern Somalia and Ogaden. It made me so frustrated wallahi, but I didn't say anything bc I knew I would come off as some hysterical Bantu-hating woman to him lol. You can't change some people's minds.
:mjlol:

The Jubba and Shabelle valleys alone in southern Somalia if cultivated can feed up to 70 million people or more and southern Somalia has a lot of resources and historical ties to ethnic Somalis. Bantus will start claiming ancient Somali city-states, Mogadishu Sultanate, Ajuran Empire, Geledi Sultanate, Hiraab Imamate, Bimaal Sultanate and etc. If Bantus form their own country in the south then think of the future possibilities of them forming an alliance with Ethiopia and having leverage over us? We'll be nothing but weaklings paying tribute and shit.

800px-Jubbarivermap.png

The best solution is to simply deport every single Bantu back to southeast Africa. I mean Tanzania and Malawi agreed to open their borders for their long lost brothers so we should take advantage from that.
Good point. At the current rate though, the demographic future for the South looks bleak. There's a absolutely no sign the current gov't will deport the bantus, plus many southern Somalis actually like them & don't view them as a threat.

My father is from the Mogadishu, and I told him about the demographic threat of the Madows. He instead denied they were a threat, talked about them being our Muslim brothers, and deflected the topic by calling out the Oromo migration to Northern Somalia and Ogaden. It made me so frustrated wallahi, but I didn't say anything bc I knew I would come off as some hysterical Bantu-hating woman to him lol. You can't change some people's minds.
My parents don't trust reer Barawa and Madows. I grew up hearing bad things about reer barawa. My aabo says they are untrustworthy people. When it comes to bantu they don't like them either.

For some odd reason, many Somalis have this in-built mechanism to feel sorry for bantus, when in reality they're probably the biggest threat we've faced in centuries.

World

VIP
Are the Oromos not Muslims as well? Wtf they are at least Cushitic.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Good point. At the current rate though, the demographic future for the South looks bleak. There's a absolutely no sign the current gov't will deport the bantus, plus many southern Somalis actually like them & don't view them as a threat.

I won't be surprised if southern Somalis end up becoming Tutsis. At least northern Somalis are woke about Oromo threats.

I've always been an optimistic person but Somalis are truly cursed people.

I've given up on the South tbh, only another civil war could reverse the demographic change down there which i doubt will happen.

We should just cut our losses and hope Northern Somali territories(Somali Galbeed, Waqooyi Galbeed and Puntland) unite and remove the remaining Madows and move them to the South.
The south is much more valuable than the north. tbh, all of mudug is the most dispensable parts of somalia. the south has the two biggest rivers in the horn running through them, give them up?

the worst thing is, the only place where this is discussed is on sspot. most geeljires are unaware of this.

the south, xamar and below, is already about 30 to 40 Madows. I think, it is beyond a threat now. it's reality, and it's inevitable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are the Oromos not Muslims as well? Wtf they are at least Cushitic.
Bantus are "miskeen" according to him, while the Oromos are not. People like him won't open their eyes until the Bantus strike out against us like the Oromo are doing right now. But I fear that it may be too late when that time comes.
:meleshame:

World

VIP
Most Oromos are heavily admixed with omotic, they should be viewed as Madows just like the bantus.
That’s not true. If Oromos didn’t look like cushitics, they wouldn’t be able to blend into Somaliland/Puntland. The only way we know they’re Oromo is through their broken Somali.

My parents don't trust reer Barawa and Madows. I grew up hearing bad things about reer barawa. My aabo says they are untrustworthy people. When it comes to bantu they don't like them either.
You're Hawiye too, right abaayo? For some reason our people are most likely to cape for minority groups, especially the Bantus. It's truly baffling to me.
:drakewtf:

That’s not true. If Oromos didn’t look like cushitics, they wouldn’t be able to blend into Somaliland/Puntland. The only way we know they’re Oromo is through their broken Somali.
Keyword is "most". Ofc not all are mixed with omotic, but many are. Overall, oromos are a mixed bag & it would be best if we just treat them the same way we treat the bantus.

World

VIP
Keyword is "most". Ofc not all are mixed with omotic, but many are. Overall, oromos are a mixed bag & it would be best if we just treat them the same way we treat the bantus.
There is diversity within Oromo subgroup I guess. the Boranas form their own cluster, the Hararghe Oromos cluster with Somalis, and the Western/Central Oromos cluster near or close to the Habeshas. The Hararghe Oromos are the majority coming to PL/SL and they fit in with Somalis, hardly any difference in appearance.

You're Hawiye too, right abaayo? For some reason our people are most likely to cape for minority groups, especially the Bantus. It's truly baffling to me.
:drakewtf:
Yes I am hawiye and I have noticed the trend too. Most hawiye are more sympathetic to minorities than any other qabil it's soo annoying.

That's why Madows feel comfortable lying about being hawiye sometimes we made them feel too comfortable. A lot express hatred for our qabil too.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
southern somalia is no more a somali country we might aswell annex it and give to kenya if we dont do something about it bcos lets not pretend when the news broadcast somalia 70% of the people we see are bantus. Soon puntland will follow up and than somaliland. Farewell to somalis it was nice knowing yall while we lasted :mjcry:

I definitely agree with him. We don't need more Bantus eager to flood other African nations, they're already reproducing like crazy in North African countries even though the Berber/Arabs are racist as f*ck towards them.
:bell:
And after Somalia opens it's borders, we'll undoubtedly be flooded by millions of Bantus in every one of our regions, from Ogaden to Somaliland. If this happens it'll be the end of Cushitic Somalia, and these kids:
Happy-children-1-Save-the-Children-pic.jpg

Will be replaced by these kids:
White+ppl.jpg

Do we really want that to happen guys? I fear for our future wallahi.
:wow:

I see no difference in the first and second pic they both look the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts