Macron on Africa's demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I hope they keep coming en masse Inshallah.:rejoice:
There is nothing more fulfilling to me than watching these former imperialistic nations get taken over by the people they once colonized:banderas:.

Africa could be a nice place in the future if they stopped having so many children.

The fertility rate in Africa is depressing.

Africa could be a nice place in the future if they stopped having so many children.
There are a plethora of reasons as to why Africa is a bad place. From what I read, the populations in some African countries are already beginning to stabilize.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How does a white man, especially a FRENCH man think he has the right to even open his fat pigmouth about African and tell AFRICANS to stop having kids? Wallahi the audacity of this man is crazy. These caucasoids are mad that their population is dying and that Africans are reproducing and will form a significant proportion of the global population. Their race wont even exist in a few centuries but blacks will triple. Their end-goal from the beginning was to wipe out blacks. Look at all they've done to disenfranchise Africa. But still we rise. They can do nothing to stop us. The future is ours :rejoice:
BTW why are you guys talking about it like its only a bantu thing. As far as I recall Somalia has like the second highest birth rate in Africa. He is also telling US to stop reproducing and you guys are cosigning it?:gucciwhat:
You are so blind, bantus and west africans are NOT your ally and they constitute a demographic THREAT to the survival of YOUR people, if bantus stopped this crazy rabbit like breeding, YOUR people will benefit and horn africans may survive.

wtf is wrong with you :mindblown:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalia's population is a little over 14 million (minus the 12% bantus in our own country)

Nigeria alone is projected to have 400 million people in 40 years

we cant hope to survive unless mudane macrone does something

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He should worry about the West Africans and the towelhead Ayrabs taking over his small irrelevant country.

#Cantstoptheniggabreeding :vncu2n5:

You are so blind, bantus and west africans are NOT your ally and they constitute a demographic THREAT to the survival of YOUR people, if bantus stopped this crazy rabbit like breeding, YOUR people will benefit and horn africans may survive.

wtf is wrong with you :mindblown:
Somalia has a higher birth rate than the vast majority of African nations and nearly all of West Africa. Please stop your extinction paranoia. He is calling for YOUR people to stop breeding too. Do you think he is excluding us?:siilaanyolaugh:

I definitely agree with him. We don't need more Bantus eager to flood other African nations, they're already reproducing like crazy in North African countries even though the Berber/Arabs are racist as f*ck towards them.
:bell:
And after Somalia opens it's borders, we'll undoubtedly be flooded by millions of Bantus in every one of our regions, from Ogaden to Somaliland. If this happens it'll be the end of Cushitic Somalia, and these kids:
Happy-children-1-Save-the-Children-pic.jpg

Will be replaced by these kids:
White+ppl.jpg

Do we really want that to happen guys? I fear for our future wallahi.
:wow:

How does a white man, especially a FRENCH man think he has the right to even open his fat pigmouth about African and tell AFRICANS to stop having kids? Wallahi the audacity of this man is crazy. These caucasoids are mad that their population is dying and that Africans are reproducing and will form a significant proportion of the global population. Their race wont even exist in a few centuries but blacks will triple. Their end-goal from the beginning was to wipe out blacks. Look at all they've done to disenfranchise Africa. But still we rise. They can do nothing to stop us. The future is ours :rejoice:
BTW why are you guys talking about it like its only a bantu thing. As far as I recall Somalia has like the second highest birth rate in Africa. He is also telling US to stop reproducing and you guys are cosigning it?:gucciwhat:
images

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalia has a higher birth rate than the vast majority of African nations and nearly all of West Africa. Please stop your extinction paranoia. He is calling for YOUR people to stop breeding too. Do you think he is excluding us?:siilaanyolaugh:
Your stupidity is raising my blood preasure, the difference is OUR people are langaab compared to the rest of africa, we can't survive UNLESS we bred, also majority of the population growth in Somalia probably bantus breeding in jubboyinka and shabelles. We face both external and internal demographic time bombs, but don't mind your own extinction, continue to bootyclap for them

I definitely agree with him. We don't need more Bantus eager to flood other African nations, they're already reproducing like crazy in North African countries even though the Berber/Arabs are racist as f*ck towards them.
:bell:
And after Somalia opens it's borders, we'll undoubtedly be flooded by millions of Bantus in every one of our regions, from Ogaden to Somaliland. If this happens it'll be the end of Cushitic Somalia, and these kids:
Happy-children-1-Save-the-Children-pic.jpg

Will be replaced by these kids:
White+ppl.jpg

Do we really want that to happen guys? I fear for our future wallahi.
:wow:
Horta why do you guys think that West Africans are dying to go to Somalia and will flood in when the borders are open? You know nearly ALL other African countries are doing better than us right? Nobody will flock to Somalia if the borders were open, infact it would be Somalis flocking to other countries kkk.

Your stupidity is raising my blood preasure, the difference is OUR people are langaab compared to the rest of africa, we can't survive UNLESS we bred, also majority of the population growth in Somalia probably bantus breeding in jubboyinka. We face both external and internal demographic time bombs, but don't mind your own extinction, continue to bootyclap for them
You must be functionally retarded. He is calling for the lowering of birth-rates amongst ALL African peoples. Including YOUR people. What he is saying applies to US. He didnt exclude Somalis and only state bantus like you people seem to have inferred. Like you said, we can't survive unless we breed and he and other European leaders want to STOP that.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lmao they think they are special :mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Horta why do you guys think that West Africans are dying to go to Somalia and will flood in when the borders are open? You know nearly ALL other African countries are doing better than us right? Nobody will flock to Somalia if the borders were open, infact it would be Somalis flocking to other countries kkk.
You do realise Ethiopia recently signed a free-movement deal allowing Madows to move in freely right? You think the same isn't going to happen in Somalia?

You do realise Ethiopia recently signed a free-movement deal allowing Madows to move in freely right? You think the same isn't going to happen in Somalia?
Look at Ethiopia today vs Look at Somalia today. I love my country but don't be delusional. And the majority of people who have moved into Ethiopia are Eritreans and a few South Sudanese. Most Africans including the bantus you guys so fear prefer to stay in their own countries or go to Europe.

Even worse, we'll lose more of our population while the Somali Bantus stay behind to breed. And much of Africa is a shithole with slums that even we don't have in record numbers. Plus Somalia is improving everyday, so it's not that bad.
:gucciwhat:
They might not go to the South where all the fighting is happpening, but you best believe places like Somaliland will see an increase in Bantu numbers like we're seeing an increase in Oromo migration. RIP Northern Somalia. You guys will probably fall first.
:damn:

Apollo

VIP
Look at Ethiopia today vs Look at Somalia today. I love my country but don't be delusional. And the majority of people who have moved into Ethiopia are Eritreans and a few South Sudanese. Most Africans including the bantus you guys so fear prefer to stay in their own countries or go to Europe.

Bantus will go to Somalia for the women and since we got dumb Xalimos like you, this is a danger.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You must be functionally retarded. He is calling for the lowering of birth-rates amongst ALL African peoples. Including YOUR people. What he is saying applies to US. He didnt exclude Somalis and only state bantus like you people seem to have inferred. Like you said, we can't survive unless we breed and he and other European leaders want to STOP that.
You are beyond delusional, the ones doing most of the breeding in Somalia are BANTUS, what part of this do you not understand? While we somalis have been killing each other for sport, they have been chilling in jubboyinka and both shabelles pumping out babies, this is why their poopulation is greater than a million when it was only 90,000 in the early 80s.

Also most of Somalia is semi-arid, our land is not meant to sustain a large population, this why majority of the births are happening in the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending