Macron on Africa's demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I cba to check but it should crush your soul too considering you are also BLACK:siilaanyolaugh:

I disagree. This map should tell you what race you are. :siilaanyolaugh:

1280px-Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You will always be black and theres nothing you can do about it:siilaanyolaugh:Deep down you know it.

The black term is a racist terminology word created by the Europeans to describe the west African slaves who live in the present-day Americas continent and the Carribean islands. They had to unite with each other based on skin colour and struggle because they lost their identity roots and historically, Somalis have never been through such slavery or struggle so there is no reason to identify ourselves as black.

I'm fine with the African term since it's a continent but our real identity is Somali. Simple.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You will always be black and theres nothing you can do about it:siilaanyolaugh:Deep down you know it.
Even the Nazis recognized our shared Caucasian heritage.

Caucasian family personally welcomed by Hitler to Berlin:
IMG_20180223_184849.jpg

Two Caucasian brothers admiring each other's beautiful skulls and clearly non-black noses:
IMG_20180905_132304.jpg

Doesn't matter what we identify as. I could care less if every man, woman, and child in Somalia called themselves black. We just need to keep out all Bantus with no mercy. As soon as we see this sight in Somalia, everyone needs to pick up an AK and help take out the trash. :gunsmiley:
cd81e777b009887fa06bf60c3e95b07b.jpg

World

VIP
I don’t know why this confused BLM SJW lunatic thinks lower birth rates for Somalis is a bad thing. Somalia is already stuck in a malthusian trap, our land has reached its carrying capacity. We have famines every other year that threaten hundreds of thousands of people. And we need to curb the rising Bantu population in Somalia and stop them demographically replacing us.

Last edited:
Population control is not genocide and doesn’t this apply to us, Somalis? We are the poorest of the sub-Saharan countries, refugees everywhere even in their countries, our economies function on handouts and most Somalis have one proper meal a day. Is it time to listen to Macron and we adopt population control?

If Horn African countries accept open borders in Africa then Cushites will undoubtedly become extinct soon.

Horn Africa already has a sizeable omotic & bantu population, open borders will just speed up the extinction process of our peoples.
too late. mudane farmaajo already agreed to a deal regarding this, although unsigned I think.

too late. mudane farmaajo already agreed to a deal regarding this, although unsigned I think.
I've given up on the South tbh, only another civil war could reverse the demographic change down there which i doubt will happen.

We should just cut our losses and hope Northern Somali territories(Somali Galbeed, Waqooyi Galbeed and Puntland) unite and remove the remaining Madows and move them to the South.

I've given up on the South tbh, only another civil war could reverse the demographic change down there which i doubt will happen.

We should just cut our losses and hope Northern Somali territories(Somali Galbeed, Waqooyi Galbeed and Puntland) unite and remove the remaining Madows and move them to the South.
We'd be giving up our most fertile region, plus our ancestral homelands of Mogadishu and other cities. The Southern soil could feed all Somalis in every one of our regions. It makes me so frustrated how Somalis can't see the demographic threat of the Madows. Do they have any idea of how much of a threat they are, or do most of them just see Bantus as their brothers? I'm honestly curious.

You are beyond delusional, the ones doing most of the breeding in Somalia are BANTUS, what part of this do you not understand? While we somalis have been killing each other for sport, they have been chilling in jubboyinka and both shabelles pumping out babies, this is why their poopulation is greater than a million when it was only 90,000 in the early 80s.

Also most of Somalia is semi-arid, our land is not meant to sustain a large population, this why majority of the births are happening in the south.

that's more than a THOUSAND PERCENT increase.:williamswtf:

they have grown over 8.7 times higher than inaga over that same period.:francis:

or in af soomaali, for baby somali geeljire dhaleen during that time, adoons 9 bay dhaleen:gucciwhat:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts