Macron on Africa's demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Apollo although it is funny its also very scary, the population in subsaharan africa is not even close to being sustainable

iu

Mudane Macron was right, he just needed to be more subtle,

also the neefs in the comments section are clearly not rediplled on iq and the environmental degradation a population boom like this will result in

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo although it is funny its also very scary, the population in subsaharan africa is not even close to being sustainable

iu

Mudane Macron was right, he just needed to be more subtle,

also the neefs in the comments section are clearly not rediplled on iq and the environmental degradation a population boom like this will result in

I used to be very bullish/optimistic on Africa until I saw those demographic trends and swallowed the black pill on Africa.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I used to be very bullish/optimistic on Africa until I saw those demographic trends and swallowed the black pill on Africa.
It also could mean the end of the purity of cushites, we need to protect puntland and make sure nobody gets in

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The comment section are just plain retarded and I wouldn't be surprised if they're African Americans.

President Macron is right. A country with a high poverty rate should not have a high population growth because all you're doing is increasing poverty and in the future, it'll be difficult for the U.N to aid all these poor people so the best solution for sub-Saharan Africa is to educate people on how to use contraception.

By 2050 around 2.2 billion people could be added to the global population and more than half of that growth will occur in Africa. Guess what? It's mostly Bantu nations.
:farmajoyaab:

Apollo

VIP
The comment section are just plain retarded and I wouldn't be surprised if they're African Americans.

President Macron is right. A country with a high poverty rate should not have a high population growth because all you're doing is increasing poverty and in the future, it'll be difficult for the U.N to aid all these poor people so the best solution for sub-Saharan Africa is to educate people on how to use contraception.

By 2050 around 2.2 billion people could be added to the global population and more than half of that growth will occur in Africa. Guess what? It's mostly Bantu nations.
:farmajoyaab:

There is a hidden motive in this all.

A big portion of Africa speaks good French and wants to live in France.

The UK (also popular with Africans) is somewhat protected through the channel barrier and customs checks, but France can be flooded more easily from Africa.

If Horn African countries accept open borders in Africa then Cushites will undoubtedly become extinct soon.

Horn Africa already has a sizeable omotic & bantu population, open borders will just speed up the extinction process of our peoples.

If Horn African countries accept open borders in Africa then Cushites will undoubtedly become extinct soon.

Horn Africa already has a sizeable omotic & bantu population, open borders will just speed up the extinction process of our peoples.
These bantu want the whole of Africa to themselves. Why did we even enslave them we made a huge mistake.

How does a white man, especially a FRENCH man think he has the right to even open his fat pigmouth about African and tell AFRICANS to stop having kids? Wallahi the audacity of this man is crazy. These caucasoids are mad that their population is dying and that Africans are reproducing and will form a significant proportion of the global population. Their race wont even exist in a few centuries but blacks will triple. Their end-goal from the beginning was to wipe out blacks. Look at all they've done to disenfranchise Africa. But still we rise. They can do nothing to stop us. The future is ours :rejoice:
BTW why are you guys talking about it like its only a bantu thing. As far as I recall Somalia has like the second highest birth rate in Africa. He is also telling US to stop reproducing and you guys are cosigning it?:gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
How does a white man, especially a FRENCH man think he has the right to even open his fat pigmouth about African and tell AFRICANS to stop having kids? Wallahi the audacity of this man is crazy. These caucasoids are mad that their population is dying and that Africans are reproducing and will form a significant proportion of the global population. Their race wont even exist in a few centuries but blacks will triple. Their end-goal from the beginning was to wipe out blacks. Look at all they've done to disenfranchise Africa. But still we rise. They can do nothing to stop us. The future is ours :rejoice:
BTW why are you guys talking about it like its only a bantu thing. As far as I recall Somalia has like the second highest birth rate in Africa. He is also telling US to stop reproducing and you guys are cosigning it?:gucciwhat:

Djiboutians are laangaab though. Not many Somalis in France or want to go there.

He is secretly afraid of the West African Francophones heading over to his country.

Djiboutians are laangaab though. Not many Somalis in France or want to go there.

He is secretly afraid of the West African Francophones heading over to his country.
I hope they keep coming en masse Inshallah.:rejoice:
There is nothing more fulfilling to me than watching these former imperialistic nations get taken over by the people they once colonized:banderas:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending