Macron on Africa's demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jubba and Shabelle valleys alone in southern Somalia if cultivated can feed up to 70 million people or more and southern Somalia has a lot of resources and historical ties to ethnic Somalis. Bantus will start claiming ancient Somali city-states, Mogadishu Sultanate, Ajuran Empire, Geledi Sultanate, Hiraab Imamate, Bimaal Sultanate and etc. If Bantus form their own country in the south then think of the future possibilities of them forming an alliance with Ethiopia and having leverage over us? We'll be nothing but weaklings paying tribute and shit.

Southern Somalia is the heartland for Somalis, we cannot afford to lose it.

800px-Jubbarivermap.png

The best solution is to simply deport every single Bantu back to southeast Africa. I mean Tanzania and Malawi agreed to open their borders for their long lost brothers so we should take advantage from that.

I as a guy from hiiraan I feel its normal for the Bantus to stay in our land

Somalia has no diversity. It is the least diverse country on Earth. Every other African country has a minimum of half a dozen (to thousands) of ethnic groups. Why must we be an outlier? Go give your DNA to 23andme for example and you will find out that you are related to every single Somali person who used the service. Genetic diversity is good for humans and this is especially the case for Somalis. We will be able to better survive future droughts, famines, toxins, avoid health problems and even learn new skills. It's also proven that people with diverse DNA are more intelligent and are taller.

Doesn't matter what we identify as. I could care less if every man, woman, and child in Somalia called themselves black. We just need to keep out all Bantus with no mercy. As soon as we see this sight in Somalia, everyone needs to pick up an AK and help take out the trash. :gunsmiley:
cd81e777b009887fa06bf60c3e95b07b.jpg
bantu+machetes, name a better duo.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalia has no diversity. It is the least diverse country on Earth. Every other African country has a minimum of half a dozen (to thousands) of ethnic groups. Why must we be an outlier? Go give your DNA to 23andme for example and you will find out that you are related to every single Somali person who used the service. Genetic diversity is good for humans and this is especially the case for Somalis. We will be able to better survive future droughts, famines, toxins, avoid health problems and even learn new skills. It's also proven that people with diverse DNA are more intelligent and are taller.
Smart:ehh:

Apollo

VIP

Wrong..

giphy.gif

Most African countries are far more homogenous than Somalia. Having different languages does not equal true diversity. Often they are a bunch of dialects of the same closely related language groups.

Let's take countries like Botswana, Gabon, Zimbabwe or Mozambique: all +98% Bantu. While Somalia is only around 80% Somali.

Also, you are completely wrong about all people from Somalia having the same genetics. Benadiris don't have the same genetics as Somalis, neither do Oromos or Oromo admixed Somalis (common in Kenya and Ethiopia), and especially not ''Somali'' Bantus.

Moreover, I do not see how Bantu admixture would improve Somalis? It would only make them less aesthetically pleasing and less unique. You are all for diversity but your stupid mindset will only lead to homogeneity of all of Africa.

Wrong..

giphy.gif

Most African countries are far more homogenous than Somalia. Having different languages does not equal diversity. They are just a bunch of dialects of the same closely related language groups.

Let's take countries like Botswana, Gabon, Zimbabwe or Mozambique all +98% Bantu. While Somalia is only around 80% Somali.

Also, you are completely wrong about all people from Somalia having the same genetics. Benadiris don't have the same genetics as Somalis and neither do Oromos or Oromo admixed Somalis (common in Kenya and Ethiopia) and especially not ''Somali'' Bantus.

Also, I do not see how Bantu admixture would improve Somalis? It would only make them look uglier and less unique. You are all for diversity, but your dumb mindset will only lead towards homogeneity of all of Africa.
Are you comparing bantu people, which is an umbrella term for people who speak bantu languages and consists of several hundreds ethnic groups, to somalis which is its own distinct ethnic group? You are truly dumb

So genetic diversity is good for Somalia, but is a terrible thing for the west as you have espoused in countless posts and by your support of far-right politics/politicians?:ulyin:

World

VIP
Are you comparing bantu people, which is an umbrella term for people who speak bantu languages and consists of several hundreds ethnic groups, to somalis which is its own distinct ethnic group? You are truly dumb
Well, AbdiJohnson made it out as if other African countries are genetically diverse, but @Apollo corrected him saying that they’re all Bantu and hence are genetically homogenous. I don’t know what linguistics has to do with a conversation about DNA.

Apollo

VIP

Bantus are a race. It is not just a language grouping. They descend from ancestors from southern Nigeria and Cameroon.

They are arguably the same ethnic group as well.

Somalia is one of the least homogenous countries in Africa.

Well, AbdiJohnson made it out as if other African countries are genetically diverse, but @Apollo corrected him saying that they’re all Bantu and hence are genetically homogenous. I don’t know what linguistics has to do with a conversation about DNA.
No they are not genetically homogenous. I mentioned linguistics because thats their common denominator, a somali from southern somalia and one from northern somalia are more closely related than a zulu from south africa and a kikuyu from kenya.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
No they are not genetically homogenous. I mentioned linguistics because thats their common denominator, a somali from southern somalia and one from northern somalia are more closely related than a zulu from south africa and a kikuyu from kenya.

They are homogenous.

The only thing that differentiates them is the absorption of local populations, but their core origin is the same all over Africa.

Remove the Khoisan from a Xhosa or Zulu and the Nilotic & Cushitic from a Kikuyu and they are the same.

Also, the countries I mentioned like Gabon, Zimbabwe, Mozambique etc did not absorb pre-existing populations by much.

He's right, but he should be directing this speech towards the catholic church which forbids contraception rather than corrupt African states.

They want to promote a European style of Population growth, high economic growth in Europe lead to higher living standards and prices so it became expensive to have a lot of children thus a gradual fall in TFR.

This is not going to Work for Africa as Economic growth is primarily driven by natural resources and the wealth created is stolen by corrupt individuals, governments and companies. Thus the population don't feel the positives of economic growth and continue to have a lot of children.

They need to try a Chinese/Iranian style of artificially lowering the birthrates which will lead to better living standards across Africa.

It's not a matter of IF Somalia will have open borders, it's a matter of WHEN. Failmaajo will follow in the footsteps of his Xabashi masters. The Xabashis don't care, they'll just put the Bantus in ethnic zones that aren't Tigrayy/Amhara/Oromia. We don't have that option.

Civil war is prefferable to losing our country to Bantu hordes. That we will never recover from. As soon as I have a few kids to pass on my name in this country, I'll jump on the first plane back and starting up an armed resistance. Our entire race is at stake.

Don't you know the multicultural society s are the most advanced
Us Somali hate everyone the oromo Arabs and sharer who do you like even you guys are qabilists hate each other clans
Were all equal under the eyes of Allah. Why hate on sharers when you guys were fleeing from one each other in 91 an they let you live in their city's and do business

Status
Not open for further replies.