Macron on Africa's demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even worse, we'll lose more of our population while the Somali Bantus stay behind to breed. And much of Africa is a shithole with slums that even we don't have in record numbers. Plus Somalia is improving everyday, so it's not that bad.
:gucciwhat:
They might not go to the South where all the fighting is happpening, but you best believe places like Somaliland will see an increase in Bantu numbers like we're seeing an increase in Oromo migration. RIP Northern Somalia. You'll probably fall first.
:damn:
Oromos are not bantus though. And Bantu countries are not that bad. Look at all the countries arround us; Kenya, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Zimbabwe. And even North Africa tell me why would people flock to Somalia/Somaliland? That's just not realistic sorry. Somalia is developing but so are other African countries, with a better base and at faster speeds. If Bantus leave their country 99% of the time they head up North and then to Europe. Or if they stay in Africa they go to South Africa.

This Somali boy below will grow up in a Madow country if nothing is done to reverse the Madow expansion back home. We need to put aside our Qabiil differences and save our nation from extinction.
Somali boy.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Look at Ethiopia today vs Look at Somalia today. I love my country but don't be delusional. And the majority of people who have moved into Ethiopia are Eritreans and a few South Sudanese. Most Africans including the bantus you guys so fear prefer to stay in their own countries or go to Europe.
You are perfect test case as to why women should never be allowed to lead nations, women are not evolutionarily driven to detect threats. You are blind, Somalia needs to kick out every single one of them and close our borders permanently, from now until the end of time.

Lmao they think they are special :mjlol:
Butt out of our business nayaa. You niggas are 100 million+ strong. We'll get swallowed up long before you raw meat eaters do. We've been dealing with Bantus for way longer than you Ethiopians, and are well aware of their hatred of Cushitic people and their land-grabbing ways.
:ufdup:

You are beyond delusional, the ones doing most of the breeding in Somalia are BANTUS, what part of this do you not understand? While we somalis have been killing each other for sport, they have been chilling in jubboyinka and both shabelles pumping out babies, this is why their poopulation is greater than a million when it was only 90,000 in the early 80s.

Also most of Somalia is semi-arid, our land is not meant to sustain a large population, this why majority of the births are happening in the south.
You are sooooooo stupid. You said that Somalis need their population to grow to sustain us. Macron wants to END population growth in Africa. HE DOES NOT CARE IF ITS SOMALIS OR BANTUS. HE WONT SAY 'BANTUS STOP BREEDING WE NEED ETHNIC SOMALIS TO BREED MORE' His whole point was that AFRICANS as a whole breed too much. And ETHNIC SOMALIS also have a high population growth too

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You are sooooooo stupid. You said that Somalis need their population to grow to sustain us. Macron wants to END population growth in Africa. HE DOES NOT CARE IF ITS SOMALIS OR BANTUS. HE WONT SAY 'BANTUS STOP BREEDING WE NEED ETHNIC SOMALIS TO BREED MORE' His whole point was that AFRICANS as a whole breed too much. And ETHNIC SOMALIS also have a high population growth too

You're not understanding what i'm saying, and you end up making yourself look stupid.

1. Macron is pointing out a general trend of unsustainable demographics in Africa, he is saying do not have 7 8 or 9 children unless you can afford it, or unless you have access to proper education.
Somalia is different because our population is small, he's not saying we can't breed, he's advising women not to have children unless they can afford to feed them, You're acting like he's out here sterilising somalis or preventing us from breeding for this shitty point your making.

2. The reason why i said somalis need to breed is simply to keep pace with the demographic change in our OWN country, do you even know that only 85% of Somalia including Puntland and Somaliland is ethnically somali? And do you think this figure is not going to decrease if we follow your wonderful plan of keeping our borders open while watching bantu countries quadruple in population, simply because 'muh Macron doesn't think we're different from bantus'

You are perhaps the dumbest person i've come across on in this site

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@NA9 lol what happened to you?
She found BLM.
:russ:
They are acting like Macron specifically said 'Bantu nations need to stop breeeding.' No he said AFRICAN nations need to stop breeding. Are they forgetting we are Africans too kk?
Why should we care what Macroni thinks? He holds zero influence over us. The people that should be worried are the numerous bantu colonies that France still retains. Those colonies also happen to be the areas of significant population growth.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Butt out of our business nayaa. You niggas are 100 million+ strong. We'll get swallowed up long before you raw meat eaters do. We've been dealing with Bantus for way longer than you Ethiopians, and are well aware of their hatred of Cushitic people and their land-grabbing ways.
:ufdup:
But you are not cushiatic and Bantus have their own land :tacky: *cringe
Somalia is not safe even Somalians who fled away don’t wanna go back there:reallymaury:

You're not understanding what i'm saying, and you end up making yourself look stupid.

1. Macron is pointing out a general trend of unsustainable demographics in Africa, he is saying do not have 7 8 or 9 children unless you can afford it, or unless you have access to proper education.
Somalia is different because our population is small, he's not saying we can't breed, he's advising women not to have children unless they can afford to feed them, You're acting like he's out here sterilising somalis or preventing us from breeding for this shitty point your making.

2. The reason why i said somalis need to breed is simply to keep pace with the demographic change in our OWN country, do you even know that only 85% of Somalia including Puntland and Somaliland is ethnically somali? And do you think this figure is not going to decrease if we follow your wonderful plan of keeping our borders open while watching bantu countries quadruple in population, simply because 'muh Macron doesn't think we're different from bantus'

You are perhaps the dumbest person i've come across on in this site
Wallahi you must have below 65 IQ:jcoleno: I would recommend going back to school and taking special ed classes. Because you clearly are not capable of reading. Tell me where I said we should keep our borders open? I said if we opened them there would be no mass immigration to Somalia. I SAID A WHITE MAN SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHT TO DICTATE POPULATION DEMOGRAPHICS IN AFRICA AND I STAND BY MY POINT. HE WANTS TO LIMIT POPULATION GROWTH I DIDNT SAY HE'S STERILIZING. You introduced a completely different argument entirely and are calling me stupid?:ileycry: "Muh macron doesnt think we are different than Bantus":siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Ethiopians can't be trusted, look at that fool above. Gotta start with Somalis first.
Ofc we have to start with our people first & tell them the importance of race.

Soon enough though, we'll spread Cushite unity & preserve our race through invading other Horn African states and clean up their countries as well.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi you must have below 65 IQ:jcoleno: I would recommend going back to school and taking special ed classes. Because you clearly are not capable of reading. Tell me where I said we should keep our borders open? I said if we opened them there would be no mass immigration to Somalia. I SAID A WHITE MAN SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHT TO DICTATE POPULATION DEMOGRAPHICS IN AFRICA AND I STAND BY MY POINT. You introduced a completely different argument entirely and are calling me stupid?:ileycry: "Muh macron doesnt think we are different than Bantus":siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: You literally made up a completely different argument.

Yonis is a MENSA member.

But you are not cushiatic and Bantus have their own land :tacky: *cringe
Somalia is not safe even Somalians who fled away don’t wanna go back there:reallymaury:
Lol of course I am Cushitic. Us Somalis, Afar, Saho, Beja, and to a lesser extent, the Oromo, are all Cushitic brothers. You Habesha call yourselves Semitic. Are you people not Semitic like you claim?
:ulyin:
And I'm telling you, you people have NO idea how the Bantus are. Just because y'all are on some pan-African bullshit doesn't mean we have to be. If Somalia is so bad, why haven't the 1 million Somali Bantus left to their homeland of Tanzania, the place that welcomed them with open arms?
:ooh:
Also, take back your Oromo brethren from our regions of Somaliland and Puntland if our country is as dangerous as you say. We already have Ethiopians migrating to our country, so why wouldn't the Bantus do the same?
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending