LOL Eritreans throwing rocks at Dutch cops

I guess there must be something wrong with the heights of these Eritreans. As a person who’ve met many Tigrayans in CA, wether from Ethiopia or Eritrea, Tigrayans are like giants when compared to Amharas. there was 1 time where 4 of my co-workers where Tigrayans (3 from Eritrea and 1 from Ethiopia) and wallahi all of them where over 5’10 whereas the Amharas I met tended to be very short.

@xabashi can shed some light on the height differences between tigrays/Eritreans and Ethiopians ?

I've no idea what you are talking about. There are no Eritrean "Tigrayans". All Tigrayans/Tigreans are Ethiopians not Eritreans. I have not seen much difference between Tigrayans/Tigreans and Amharas. But who am I, supposedly you know better.

Apollo

VIP
I've no idea what you are talking about. There are no Eritrean "Tigrayans". All Tigrayans/Tigreans are Ethiopians not Eritreans. I have not seen much difference between Tigrayans/Tigreans and Amharas. But who am I, supposedly you know better.

Tigrinya is the name of the language of Tigrayans. Both the ones in Tigray Ethiopia and Tigrinya speakers in Eritrea are Tigrayans.

Some weirdo Eritreans try to make 'Tigrinya' Eritreans to be a different ethnic group, but this is totally fake and not backed up by genetics, history etc.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I call Tigrayans both groups from Ethiopia and Eritrea that speak the Tigrinya language

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Tigrinya is the name of the language of Tigrayans. Both the ones in Tigray Ethiopia and Tigrinya speakers in Eritrea are Tigrayans.

Some weirdo Eritreans try to make 'Tigrinya' Eritreans to be a different ethnic group, but this is totally fake and not backed up by genetics, history etc.
This is very true they try very hard to distance themselves lol

CaliTedesse

VIP
So ? There are plenty of Somalians on other Africans forums too:hillarybiz:
I don’t dedicate threads to Somalians, it’s easy to make one about y’all refugees but life is not even kind to you guys so meh.
Lmfao you don't have to make a thread 7000 messages explains enough in fact this my first thread on Eritreans. :ftw9nwa: talk about obsession

Macalin M

Out here
Lmfao you don't have to make a thread 7000 messages explains enough in fact this my first thread on Eritreans. :ftw9nwa: talk about obsession
They think you’re hating them blindly. You are one of realist here. They think you hate them but you don’t. Forget about it sxb.

Do you live in Holland akhi?

CaliTedesse

VIP
They think you’re hating them blindly. You are one of realist here. They think you hate them but you don’t. Forget about it sxb.

Do you live in Holland akhi?
Shukran akhi I appreciate you are one of realist too I am from Brussel wbu ?

Apollo

VIP
Europe should stop giving asylum to these Eritreans. Their country is relatively safe and socioeconomically much better than much of the Horn.

Somalis living in the Al-Shabaab areas (whether actively or passively controlled by them) deserve mass asylum over these guys.

Macalin M

Out here
Shukran akhi I appreciate you are one of realist too I am from Brussel wbu ?
UK sxb. I have family in Belgium and Netherlands. The Netherlands is a nice place. I don’t want to go there to meet my family and be attacked (verbally or physically) because I look east African. These guys need to fix up wallahi.

Apollo

VIP
The only Yemenis I’ve met are Somali Yemenis.

Yemen is like Somalia in the early 90s when Barre's government fell, total anarchy, yet there are very few of them coming to Europe or the West at large.

Meanwhile Eritrea is no different from Djibouti/Somaliland, just a tad bit repressive.

Macalin M

Out here
Yemen is like Somalia in the early 90s when Barre's government fell, total anarchy, yet there are very few of them coming to Europe or the West at large.

Meanwhile Eritrea is no different from Djibouti/Somaliland, just a tad bit repressive.
They flee Eritrea due to the military service and I don’t think their leaders popular with the people.

CaliTedesse

VIP
If it were up to me, I would not give asylum for that.

People who deserve it more are Rohingyas, South Sudanese, or Yemenis currently.
Wallahi you are absolutely right those schmelly Eritrean greasy rats don't deserve asylum at all their country is stable there is only an African Kim Jong Un there so what It's not like Rohingya, Uyghur , South Sudanese or Yemeni situation. Hell yeah

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi you are absolutely right those schmelly Eritrean greasy rats don't deserve asylum at all their country is stable there is only an African Kim Jong Un there so what It's not like Rohingya, Uyghur , South Sudanese or Yemeni situation. Hell yeah

I think there are some George Soros/NWO funded NGOs active who instigate the migration of Eritreans. It seems so unnatural.

Their country was oppressive forever, but all of a sudden around 2015 and after they show up in large numbers in Europe. Fishy.

CaliTedesse

VIP
They flee Eritrea due to the military service and I don’t think their leaders popular with the people.
Wallahi this Eritrean guy started calaacling , (moaning) to me once about his country saying they have so much gold and every resource there is on earth but yet it's poor country kkkkkk and this European country were in has no resources and is so rich. You know in that Eritrean wailing accent.

lowkey I was laughing and thinking to myself what a doqon, go blame your low IQ people.

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi this Eritrean guy started calaacling , (moaning) to me once about his country saying they have so much gold and every resource there is on earth but yet it's poor country kkkkkk and this European country were in has no resources and is so rich. You know in that Eritrean wailing accent.

lowkey I was laughing and thinking to myself what a doqon, go blame your low IQ people.

Did you know most Nigerians in Europe are from Benin City, Edo State. :dead: Very weird.

Almost no Hausa in Europe (a bit more in the UK, but the ones elsewhere are South Nigerians).

CaliTedesse

VIP
I think there are some George Soros/NWO funded NGOs active who instigate the migration of Eritreans. It seems so unnatural.

Their country was oppressive forever, but all of a sudden around 2015 and after they show up in large numbers in Europe. Fishy.
Wallahi it's definitely fishy and how did they suddenly manage to escape ? Maybe the stinky government of Eritrea is in on it too. Self reliance my ass those big eyed guinea pig know they need Western education since Eritrean one ain't cutting it kkkkkk

Trending