LOL Eritreans throwing rocks at Dutch cops

tbh Eritrea never had a terrorist attack since their war with Ethiopia, safety is 100%. Their cities look pretty good too. I think people are fleeing cus the gov forces them to do military service for their whole life and there's no real development.

It's also the most censored in the world. Weird country.

Look, this is a gym in Assab, Afar region. I can't believe this is in the Afar region wtf

Can you explain Ethiopians obsession with Assab? I’ve seen a couple of Ethiopians in the YouTube comment section saying assab is rightfully ethiopian land

Can you explain Ethiopians obsession with Assab? I’ve seen a couple of Ethiopians in the YouTube comment section saying assab is rightfully ethiopian land
You mean Massawa? They just want a coastline again. Technically Eritrea shouldn't have split it was more of a misunderstanding of treaties with the Italians.

If they had Eritrea they wouldn't even need Djiobuti, they'd be even more advanced and richer than they currently are.

You mean Massawa? They just want a coastline again. Technically Eritrea shouldn't have split it was more of a misunderstanding of treaties with the Italians.

If they had Eritrea they wouldn't even need Djiobuti, they'd be even more advanced and richer than they currently are.
Thanks for the info

110 percent sure these guys lived or worked in Sudan at the some point in their lives. I oddly came across three Eri refugee guys up in Barnet who spoke Arabic and worked in Khartoum as laborers

@Yibir Huur Bro maybe you could give me a break down? Whats the percentage of Sudanese born Eritean migrants in Europe? Would you say its high.

Last edited:
Somali men are something else. They will talk about heights, looks, hairs and whatnot for hours. Really puzzling.
:patrice:
Online/site is full European posters alot of them are shut in. this forum is mostly how they feel men from my country on this forum are more anti social:mjdontkno:
We mostly concern ourselves wit looking tough on the street:mjdontkno:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
there hair was always pretty creative sxb
da269444-f2b2-11e8-bbe8-afaa0960a632_1280x720_120759.jpeg

30AMINE1-articleLarge.jpg

:damnmusic:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Meh another low iq thread
Malnourished Abdies need to find hobbies
They are on the internet 24/7 talking shit about other Africans. Smh autistic savages
Tbh they just talk shit about the men. No disrespect but habesha and eritrean women are dimes.

:ulyin::lawd:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Meh another low iq thread
Malnourished Abdies need to find hobbies
They are on the internet 24/7 talking shit about other Africans. Smh autistic savages
Says the non Somali with almost 7000 messages on a Somali forum :ftw9nwa:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I guess there must be something wrong with the heights of these Eritreans. As a person who’ve met many Tigrayans in CA, wether from Ethiopia or Eritrea, Tigrayans are like giants when compared to Amharas. there was 1 time where 4 of my co-workers where Tigrayans (3 from Eritrea and 1 from Ethiopia) and wallahi all of them where over 5’10 whereas the Amharas I met tended to be very short.

@xabashi can shed some light on the height differences between tigrays/Eritreans and Ethiopians ?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I guess there must be something wrong with the heights of these Eritreans. As a person who’ve met many Tigrayans in CA, wether from Ethiopia or Eritrea, Tigrayans are like giants when compared to Amharas. there was 1 time where 4 of my co-workers where Tigrayans (3 from Eritrea and 1 from Ethiopia) and wallahi all of them where over 5’10 whereas the Amharas I met tended to be very short.

@xabashi can shed some light on the height differences between tigrays/Eritreans and Ethiopians ?
War beenta iska daa

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Says the non Somali with almost 7000 messages on a Somali forum :ftw9nwa:
So ? There are plenty of Somalians on other Africans forums too:hillarybiz:
I don’t dedicate threads to Somalians, it’s easy to make one about y’all refugees but life is not even kind to you guys so meh.

Trending