LOL Eritreans throwing rocks at Dutch cops

Macalin M

Out here
Wallahi that is so true but I know Turks man and even though they don't make a fuss about it they still feel hurt but are more mature about it than Maghrebis kkkkkkkkk who act like the world has ended
Turks are large. Plus with Algerians for example, I guess they feel threatened by it because most of the girls are going for west African men in France. That’s why they’re always fighting online

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Emily
upload_2020-1-6_21-18-16.png

Apollo

VIP
Turks are large. Plus with Algerians for example, I guess they feel threatened by it because most of the girls are going for west African men in France. That’s why they’re always fighting online

I read somewhere that Algerian men behave like Jamaicans in the UK when it comes to marrying out. They marry White French in huge numbers.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Bruh those guys are such simps walle bille they portray the Niggar culture doing rap and stuff and then are shocked their sister goes for a Zulu kkkkkk war dadkan caqli ma leh walle bille yaa sa7bi

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Emily Wallahi this girl she was mad cute I called her my sweet Habeshi and she got so angry : I AM NOT HABESHA I AM ERITREAN!

DQoV4R1X4AcTnFM

I call Tigrayans both groups from Ethiopia and Eritrea that speak the Tigrinya language

The few individuals that do this are Tigreans (Ethiopia). Normally, a Tigrayan/Tigrean is a person from Tigray not Eritrea. I've never met an Eritrean calling himself a Tigrayan/Tigrean aka a person from Tigray. Are you a Tigrean (Tigray) by any chance?
:lolbron:

Tigrinya is the name of the language of Tigrayans. Both the ones in Tigray Ethiopia and Tigrinya speakers in Eritrea are Tigrayans.

Some weirdo Eritreans try to make 'Tigrinya' Eritreans to be a different ethnic group, but this is totally fake and not backed up by genetics, history etc.

What has ethnic identity to do with DNA? Ethnic identity like any other identity is just a social construction that is dynamic and can change in due time. It is how people understand who they are at a specific historical time and has nothing to do with actual DNA. Thus Eritreans never identify themselves as Tigrayans (which normally means a person from Tigray). They identify themselves as Tigrinyas. They justify it using english people as an example since english is both a language and also a people. Except for few Tigreans (Ethiopia), no Ethiopian or Eritrean calls Eritreans as Tigreans (a person from Tigray). That is in fact confusing.

Eritrean don't claim Habesha. They say I'm Eritrean not Habesha that is their saying I learned from a Eritrean girl who loved my meat

Wrong, there was a politically motivated move at some time from both the Eritrean and Ethiopian side to push habeshas to abandon their habesha identity. The rational behind it was that this term makes Eritrean habeshas more closer to Ethiopian habeshas than non-habesha Eritreans. In the same manner, there was a debate on social media to push Ethiopian habeshas not to identify as such but identify as Ethiopians only since being habesha brings them closer to Eritreans than their fellow Ethiopians.

But now it seems this movement failed to convince both Ethiopian and Eritrean habeshas not to identify as such. Except for few politically correct hard core, the majority of habeshas on both sides use this term. I have yet to met an Eritrean habesha who don't identify as such.

But of course Eritreans or Ethiopians are free to discard their habesha identity but it seems majority don't want to do that. Note also that Habesha is not an ethnic identity or political nationality, it is more of common culture like traditional foods like injera, traditional drinks like tej, tela/tsiwa, the common Geez writing system, traditional music instruments like kirar and masinqo/chira etc. It is more of culture than ethnicity or political nationality.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The few individuals that do this are Tigreans (Ethiopia). Normally, a Tigrayan/Tigrean is a person from Tigray not Eritrea. I've never met an Eritrean calling himself a Tigrayan/Tigrean aka a person from Tigray. Are you a Tigrean (Tigray) by any chance?
:lolbron:
Im Somali

Apollo

VIP
What has ethnic identity to do with DNA? Ethnic identity like any other identity is just a social construction that is dynamic and can change in due time. It is how people understand who they are at a specific historical time and has nothing to do with actual DNA. Thus Eritreans never identify themselves as Tigrayans (which normally means a person from Tigray). They identify themselves as Tigrinyas. They justify it using english people as an example since english is both a language and also a people. Except for few Tigreans (Ethiopia), no Ethiopian or Eritrean calls Eritreans as Tigreans (a person from Tigray). That is in fact confusing.

You can't just create a new ethnic group because Italians colonized one group and not the other group. It is ridiculous.

Apollo

VIP
You guys are talking about two different groups. Tigre and Tigray are not the same.

Nah, the Tigre ones near the Sudan-Eritrean border are more of a legitimate different ethnicity because they speak a different language, have a different lifestyle (more nomadic, less agricultural - historically at least), even have different ancestry (more Beja admixture), religious difference (they are more Muslim, very few are Christian) and their difference from Tigrayans existed before the Italian/Eritrea stuff.

I was mainly talking about Tigrinya speakers from Eritrea who are practically the same group as Tigrayans in Ethiopia but many of them claim to be a separate ethnicity, which is just lol..

VixR

Veritas
Nah, the Tigre ones near the Sudan-Eritrean border are more of a legitimate different ethnicity because they speak a different language, have a different lifestyle (more nomadic, less agricultural - historically at least), even have different ancestry (more Beja admixture), religious difference (they are more Muslim, very few are Christian) and their difference from Tigrayans existed before the Italian/Eritrea stuff.

I was mainly talking about Tigrinya speakers from Eritrea who are practically the same group as Tigrayans in Ethiopia but many of them claim to be a separate ethnicity, which is just lol..
We’re very close to a family who’s Ethiopian/Eritrean (half Amhara half Tigrinya). From what I understand, their languages are related, but it’s different enough such that you can know one and learn the other as a second language.

Apollo

VIP
We’re very close to a family who’s Ethiopian/Eritrean (half Amhara half Tigrinya). From what I understand, their languages are related, but it’s different enough such that you can know one and learn the other as a second language.

Are you sure they are not Tigre?

Tigrinya is basically the same language as the ones in Tigray (Ethiopia) speak.

Swiss Germans and Austrian Germans have different countries and dialects but they are still seen as ethnic Germans.

VixR

Veritas
Are you sure they are not Tigre?

Tigrinya is basically the same language as the ones in Tigray (Ethiopia) speak.

Swiss Germans and Austrian Germans have different countries and dialects but they are still seen as ethnic Germans.
I think we’re talking about the same thing.

But they didn’t call themselves Tigre on their Eri side, they called themselves Tigrinya. I think people are confusing the terms.

You guys are talking about two different groups. Tigre and Tigray are not the same.

No, we are not talking about Tigre, that are a different ethnic group in Eritrea. No we are talking about tigrigna speakers in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Tigres don't speak tigrigna but have their own language called Tigre.