Legitimacy Of Somali DNA Project on FamilyTreeDNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not a real Warsangeli. I have never seen a single warsangeli with a J or T, all my relatives and friends who come from diverse warsangeli clans did their tests and concluded that we are all EV-32. The closest clans that share DNA with us are Deshishle, Tinle and most Majeerteen.

I heard some studies in England that found some warsangeli’s who are closely related to Habar Awal. I would not be surprised since most habar awal are also, EV-32.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Ileen laangaab waa ehlu naar waxa loo leeyahay waa sidaan :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:. So Apollo and a bunch of Tumaals went around claiming a Darod J haplogroup in the audacious hope that they attain and gatekeep a Jaberti lineage pedigree that would make the remaining majority of E Darods into sheegatos when it is them who are true sheegato. Good work detective PuntiteQueen. Madhibaan who say they are Gorgaarte are welcome if they match our results, but i'd be damn pissed off too if a bunch of them came out with their own J haplogroup and claimed Samaale was an Arab Jew that adopted the rest.

They are not a real Warsangeli. I have never seen a single warsangeli with a J or T, all my relatives and friends who come from diverse warsangeli clans did their tests and concluded that we are all EV-32. The closest clans that share DNA with us are Deshishle, Tinle and most Majeerteen.

I heard some studies in England that found some warsangeli’s who are closely related to Habar Awal. I would not be surprised since most habar awal are also, EV-32.

The results that the DNA Frauds are trying to desperately hide!
Their fairy tale doesn't work if Daarood is a legit clan, hence the incessant need to incorporate false results in our clan names.

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
I have seen a lot of people on this website who are trying to to taint the image of the warsangeli as a non related clan. Quite frankly, we did our own testing and proved all those who took the test are EV-32. So far there is 20 of us and not a single J1, T, or any other Haplogrpup.
Landheere

What were the Garaad Cabdale results like

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Asia I think.

@Sophisticate, @anonimo, Hello Dir, T peoples, would you like to tell this young brother more about your haplogroup?
πŸ˜…πŸ˜… haplogroup doesn’t have race or region you have white who are E1B1B

E-V13 branch​

Skanderbeg.jpg

Gjergj Kastrioti SkΓ«nderbe, also known as Skanderbeg (1405-1468), was an Albanian feudal lord and military commander who led a rebellion against the Ottoman Empire in what is today Albania, North Macedonia, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia. One of his patrilineal descendants was identified as a member of haplogroup E-V13 > Z17107.
John C. Calhoun

The Scottish Clan Colquhoun/Calhounfrom Dunbartonshire belongs to the clade E-V13 > BY3880 > Y16729 > Y16721 > Y16733 according to the Calhoun Surname Project. The most prominent member is probably John C. Calhoun (1782–1850), who was the seventh Vice President of the United States. He is best remembered for being a strong defender of slavery. His beliefs and warnings heavily influenced the South's secession from the Union in 1860–61.
Giuseppe Garibaldi

Giuseppe Garibaldi(1807-1882), the general, politician and nationalist who played a large role in the history of Italy, probably belonged to haplogroup E-V13 based on the Y-DNA results from another Garibaldi from the same province in his ancestral Liguria.
Wright_Brothers.jpg

The Wright Brothers, the inventors of the world's first successful airplane, belonged to haplogroup E-V13. They were supposedly descended from Robert Wright of Brook Hall, Essex, England, which allowed the Wright Surname DNA Project to isolate their paternal lineage.
Lyndon_B._Johnson.jpg

Lyndon B. Johnson(1908-1973), the 36th President of the United States, was identified as a member of haplogroup E1b1b1 through the Johnson/Johnston/Johnstone DNA Surname Project. His haplotype, although not confirmed by SNP testing yet, is predicted as E-V13.
Larry Page (CC BY-SA 2.0)

According to the DNA results of a relative, Google co-founder Larry Page (b. 1973) might belong to haplogroup E-V13. As of November 2016, he was the 12th richest person in the world.

E-M34 branch​

W_Harvey.jpg

The Harvey Y-DNA Genetic Projectmanaged to retrace the ancestry and identify the Y-chromosomal haplogroup of William Harvey (1578 -1657), the first person to describe completely and in detail the systemic circulation and properties of blood being pumped to the body by the heart. He belonged to the subclade E-M34.
Napoleon.jpg

GΓ©rard Lucotte et al. (2012) recovered the DNA of Napoleon Bonaparte from beard hair follicules and compared his Y-DNA to that of one of his present-day descendants, Charles NapolΓ©on. They established that both men belonged to haplogroup E-M34, a subclade which is thought to have reached Mediterranean Europe from the Levant during the Neolithic period. Napoleon I had previously been identified by Lucotte's team as a member of mtDNA haplogroup H.
Einstein.jpg

The acclaimed theoretical physicist Albert Einstein is presumed to have belonged to Y-haplogroup E-Z830 based on the results from a patrilineal descendant of Naphtali Hirsch Einstein, Albert Einstein's great-grand-father. Approximately 20% of Ashkenazi Jews belong to haplogroup E1b1b.
Steven Pinker (Photo by Rebecca Goldstein - CC BY-SA 3.0)

Steven Pinker is a Canadian experimental psychologist, cognitive scientist, linguist, and popular science author. He is Johnstone Family Professor in the Department of Psychology at Harvard University, and is known for his advocacy of evolutionary psychology and the computational theory of mind.
Cage at the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con International (CC BY 2.0)

The American actor and producer Nicolas Cage (born 1964),has been found to belong to haplogroup E1b1b-M84. His real name is Nicolas Kim Coppola, and his paternal great-grand-father emigrated to the U.S. from the South Italian town of Bernalda in Basilicata. He is the nephew of screenwriter, film director and producer Francis Ford Coppola, who shares the same haplogroup.

E-M81 branch​

Kafka.jpg

Franz Kafka, a German-speaking Bohemian novelist and short-story writer, who is widely regarded as one of the major figures of 20th-century literature probably belonged to E-Y161794, a Jewish branch of haplogroup E-M81, based on the Y-DNA test of another Kafka from Czechia at FTDNA.
Zinedine Zidane (CC BY 2.0)

The French footballer of Algerian origin Zinedine Zidane (born 1972), is a member of haplogroup E1b1b (M81) according to his brother's DNA test. Zidane was named the best European footballer of the past 50 years in the UEFA Golden Jubilee Poll.

Undetermined E1b1b branch​

Caravaggio.jpg

The remains of the great Italian Baroque painter Caravaggio (1571-1610) were excavatedto confirm the circumstances of his mysterious death at the age of 38. His DNA was compared to modern carriers of the same surname. The study revealed that he belonged to haplogroup E1b1b1.
Hitler.jpg

Ronny Decorte, a geneticist from the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium, tested relatives of Adolf Hitler and determined that the FΓΌrher belonged to haplogroup E1b1b. Ironically this haplogroup thought to be at the origin of Afro-Asiatic languages, which includes the Semitic languages and peoples that Hitler despised so much.
Richard Attenborough (Photo by gdcgraphics - Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.)

Sir David Attenborough (b. 1926), an English broadcaster and naturalist at the BBC explained in the Tree of Life how the Attenboroughs belonged to haplogroup E1b1b1. In 2002 he was named among the 100 Greatest Britons following a UK-wide vote. His brother is the producer, director and actor Richard Attenborough (b. 1923 - pictured), who won two Academy Awards for Gandhi in 1983.

:mjlol:

Latest sheegato news!

The SDPP (Somali DNA 'Peace' Project) have updated their sheegato DNA list and wrote "assimilated" next to their results, as they have been exposed for their antics! Of course "assimilated" is a lie, as Harti clans have not adopted Madhibaan, Tumaal or Yibir people who are our respected fellow Somalis, who have their own clans!

For some reason the SDPP people are obsessed with claiming Harti and Daarood, and adding their Semitic results under our names.

1. Us Majeerteen complained and had Ciise Cadde removed from our clan name on the list, so they are targeting Dashishe now and claiming that Ciise and Omar Cadde (Tumaal clans) are 'assimilated' into Dashishe; a lie from the pit of hell! @Laagite, alert your abtiyaal!

2. "Bale Nuur" is a fake sub-clan invented by LadySomali, the lady from Bale, Oromia, who claims her father "was from Bari", but somehow she is obsessed with claiming Hayaag-Dhulbahante assimilated her family. The same lady that claims Gabooye clans are 'job titles' and not actual clans with their own abtiris, dialects etc.

2. Maxaad Barre is a Madhibaan clan, but the sheegato list is adding them to 'Bah Gari', which I think is an Absame clan.

Why are they obsessed with hiding evidence that Tumaal, Madhibaan and Yibir are the clans with Semitic results and not Daarood?!

Here is their latest list:

Screenshot_20221222-181141_Photo Editor.jpg

This is how they listed it before they got exposed for their haram antics:

Screenshot_20221222-183129_WhatsApp.jpg

IMG-20221222-WA0006.jpg

Last edited:
Ileen laangaab waa ehlu naar waxa loo leeyahay waa sidaan :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:. So Apollo and a bunch of Tumaals went around claiming a Darod J haplogroup in the audacious hope that they attain and gatekeep a Jaberti lineage pedigree that would make the remaining majority of E Darods into sheegatos when it is them who are true sheegato. Good work detective PuntiteQueen. Madhibaan who say they are Gorgaarte are welcome if they match our results, but i'd be damn pissed off too if a bunch of them came out with their own J haplogroup and claimed Samaale was an Arab Jew that adopted the rest.

I suspect that these people we think are "Gabooye" from Bale, Oromia are not even Somali to begin with, as in, they're not our Somali Semites.
They all use the same sheegad script, "My ancestors are from Bari" and when pressed for their Harti sub-clan they get angry or claim a clan they think is not present on the forums!

Oromos have a different culture to us and they don't comprehend the fact that Madhibaan, Tumaal etc, are Somali clans who have their own abtiris and allegedly, their own languages/dialects. That's why Lady"Somal", from Bale, Oromia, keeps denying that our Somali Artisans are actual clans and not organisations.

@GhostOfSomalia, are these people even Somali Semites walale? Because I am doubting that now.

The SDPP group do not control all the lists, there is another list that groups all Madhibaan/Tumaal results together.
See the name called "Ali" below? He is a proud Madhibaan brother with a Semitic result, but the SDPP frauds hid his result in the list they control, because he didn't claim fake clans like they did!

Screenshot_20221222-191845_WhatsApp.jpg

:dead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending