Legitimacy Of Somali DNA Project on FamilyTreeDNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that these people we think are "Gabooye" from Bale, Oromia are not even Somali to begin with, as in, they're not our Somali Semites.
They all use the same sheegad script, "My ancestors are from Bari" and when pressed for their Harti sub-clan they get angry or claim a clan they think is not present on the forums!

Oromos have a different culture to us and they don't comprehend the fact that Madhibaan, Tumaal etc, are Somali clans who have their own abtiris and allegedly, their own languages/dialects. That's why Lady"Somal", from Bale, Oromia, keeps denying that our Somali Artisans are actual clans and not organisations.

@GhostOfSomalia, are these people even Somali Semites walale? Because I am doubting that now.
They are Somali, they just have a difference of opinion on the origins of these clans and tbh after thinking about this matter for a while I understand their perspective. The reality is that the Tuumal, Madhiban & Yibir are no different than the rest of the Somali clans in the sense that they have assimilated others. We do not know if J or E is the majority or minority haplogroup amongst these tribes without really testing a large amount of them. There are also some who claim Hawyie, some who claim Darood, and given the fact that they share some Ev32 clades with these tribes, it's not too far-fetched. It is very much possible that these clans are not authentic lineage but rather a confederation of people who came together because they faced similar struggles. Because how else would it make sense for people from different paternal lineages to claim the same heritage?

It's also possible that these clans are authentic with a significant % of their population being assimilated. It's possible that they were more welcoming to foreigners and allowed them to claim their name for protection or to avoid prosecution at the hands of other Somali tribes. If this happened it would explain today why there's a variety of paternal lineage and also different trace amounts of foreign Autosomal DNA (Arab, Ethiopian, South Asian)

I do not believe that our elders were trying to deceive us, it is most likely that they perhaps didn't know better, sometimes things get lost in time, especially in a society that relies primarily on Oral History. Without a doubt, there are Tuumal, Madhiban & Yibirs who have Arabian ancestry but it would be disingenuous to deny that there aren't also some who have native Somali ancestry similar to the main clans.

The SDPP group do not control all the lists, there is another list that groups all Madhibaan/Tumaal results together.
See the name called "Ali" below? He is a proud Madhibaan brother with a Semitic result, but the SDPP frauds hid his result in the list they control, because he didn't claim fake clans like they did!

View attachment 246569

:dead:
#B851029 is my genetic sample lol

I disagree with claiming Darood but I understand why some are reluctant to let it go, some have legit assimilated into these tribes, and only with these tests have they realized that they are indeed assimilated.... it's not easy coming to terms with the fact that you've been raised on lies.

They are Somali, they just have a difference of opinion on the origins of these clans and tbh after thinking about this matter for a while I understand their perspective. The reality is that the Tuumal, Madhiban & Yibir are no different than the rest of the Somali clans in the sense that they have assimilated others. We do not know if J or E is the majority or minority haplogroup amongst these tribes without really testing a large amount of them. There are also some who claim Hawyie, some who claim Darood, and given the fact that they share some Ev32 clades with these tribes, it's not too far-fetched. It is very much possible that these clans are not authentic lineage but rather a confederation of people who came together because they faced similar struggles. Because how else would it make sense for people from different paternal lineages to claim the same heritage?

It's also possible that these clans are authentic with a significant % of their population being assimilated. It's possible that they were more welcoming to foreigners and allowed them to claim their name for protection or to avoid prosecution at the hands of other Somali tribes. If this happened it would explain today why there's a variety of paternal lineage and also different trace amounts of foreign Autosomal DNA (Arab, Ethiopian, South Asian)

I do not believe that our elders were trying to deceive us, it is most likely that they perhaps didn't know better, sometimes things get lost in time, especially in a society that relies primarily on Oral History. Without a doubt, there are Tuumal, Madhiban & Yibirs who have Arabian ancestry but it would be disingenuous to deny that there aren't also some who have native Somali ancestry similar to the main clans.

I never denied that there are Gabooye clans who are EV32. That's an undeniable fact. I just prefer to believe Madhibaan people when they say they are Gorgarte, because why not? As for Tumaal, if we see results that they match with Daarood EV32, then sure, we can believe that.

I just think that Artisanal Somalis who are EV32, were originally individual families, and then grew larger in number. In every society in the world, there are people who are skilled workers and they tend to form their own society, same as other groups with similar lifestyles.

Finally; these SDPP people are lying, there is no such thing as "assimilation" in Puntland with Tumaal, Madhibaan etc, it's false.

Nobody has assimilated Tumaal (Ciise Cadde) Hawle Qaasim, Maxaad Barre etc, etc.

They are lying and this is haram and it does more harm than good for everyone involved.

#B851029 is my genetic sample lol

I disagree with claiming Darood but I understand why some are reluctant to let it go, some have legit assimilated into these tribes, and only with these tests have they realized that they are indeed assimilated.... it's not easy coming to terms with the fact that you've been raised on lies.

Masha'Allah for you!

But these SDPP people have not been assimilated, assimilated means that you don't even know that you are Tumaal, Madhibaan etc! It means 'adoption' and a 'cover-up' of your real lineage. Furthermore, they are claiming that we assimilated entire Tumaal and Madhibaan sub-clans, but that's not the case at all, go visit Puntland and see for yourself.

The man in the image below, was Tumaal, Ciise Cadde from Nugaal. General Mohamed Cali Samatar, he was not Majeerteen and he was certainly not Dashishe. He was also a Prime Minister at one point.

But in 2022, they'll try to tell us he is a 'lost Daarood' or 'assimilated'. Sure!

samatar-1.jpg

so daroods are banu hashim

Nope.

Daarood are Somali Cushites, just like most other Somalis.

The people in the Somali DNA Project on FamilyTreeDNA who carry Semitic results are part of Madhibaan, Tumaal or Yibir sub-clans. The people running the Somali DNA Project on FamilyTreeDNA are also part of the Gabooye sub-clans. But they don't want to claim their real sub-clans, instead they want to claim they are 'assimilated' into other clans. That's why they have been submitting their results, whether it's EV32 or J1/J2 as Daarood sub-clans.

To sum up, none of the results on the Somali DNA Project FamilyTreeDNA list can be trusted, as it has been tampered with from day 1.

we need to do further investigation maybe banu hashim is another branch of 3-m35 after all its found a lot in arabs and jews so there is a chance

The person in charge of the SDPP Project.

Father claims to be Dhulbahante and somehow also from Bari. Family is actually from Oromia, Bale and also has Oromo heritage. Result is Semitic. Yet somehow, this fellow Somali, is in charge of a project in which she scouts people for testing (her own clan) and these results are labelled as "Daarood", even though they are all Madhibaan people.

LadySomal2.png

LadySomal 1.png
LadySomal 3.png

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 21.03.45.png

Last edited:

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.

Father claims to be Dhulbahante and somehow also from Bari. Family is actually from Oromia, Bale and also has Oromo heritage. Result is Semitic. Yet somehow, this fellow Somali, is in charge of a project in which she decides who is Daarood and who isn't. Even though, she is admittedly, not even Daarood to begin with.

View attachment 270611

View attachment 270610View attachment 270612
View attachment 270613
Why are you guys so obsessed ? Is it this painful to accept that your clan is indeed a confederation ? There’s nothing crazy or shameful about it. Many Somali clans are like this.
Stop the defamation and stop harassing the sister saaxib.

Father claims to be Dhulbahante and somehow also from Bari. Family is actually from Oromia, Bale and also has Oromo heritage. Result is Semitic. Yet somehow, this fellow Somali, is in charge of a project in which she scouts people for testing (her own clan) and these results are labelled as "Daarood", even though they are all Madhibaan people.

View attachment 270611

View attachment 270610View attachment 270612
View attachment 270613
She said a lot of β€œwas told” but clearly that’s not the case. Walal Wouldn’t a simple abtirsi solve this girls problems. Like tell us your dad abtirsi and we will verify if whoever you’re claiming came to Bale exists. They prolly claim Hayaag(Ahmed sai’id) cuz he is one of the oldest of Dhulbahante sub clans and think they can hide in there.

Last edited:

Hamdule

J Haplogroup Enthusiast
Sheikh Hanifah, the Yibir founder name being used to pass as a "Daarood" result. Look at name 12.

SDPP aka Shegato Dna Project is outrageous.

View attachment 270589
How did the yibir pass as darod?it literally says their name and nothing to do with darod. :susp:Also what darod results? Those are clans that share clades on the dna, darod isn’t a real clan but a group of people that came together for protection, most Somalis clans are like that. So ofc the results would be diverse and different from one another
Why are you guys so obsessed ? Is it this painful to accept that your clan is indeed a confederation ? There’s nothing crazy or shameful about it. Many Somali clans are like this.
This people need to stick to their legend stories and not worry about dna stuff, it’s too much for their brain. They are so obsessed and jobless.

they literally don’t add anything to the table, they aren’t willing to do the test but have so much to say when someone else does it.

Of course a self-proclaimed Isaaq supremacist has a problem with me pointing this out. Mind your own business.

How did the yibir pass as darod?it literally says their name and nothing to do with darod. :susp:Also what darod results? Those are clans that share clades on the dna, darod isn’t a real clan but a group of people that came together for protection, most Somalis clans are like that. So ofc the results would be diverse and different from one another

This people need to stick to their legend stories and not worry about dna stuff, it’s too much for their brain. They are so obsessed and jobless.

they literally don’t add anything to the table, they aren’t willing to do the test but have so much to say when someone else does it.

This is a discussion forum and in this section we also discuss matters pertaining DNA. If you want us to discuss frivolous matters, for example, what you had for breakfast, open a new topic and invite me to it.

The results with the SDPP label are Madhibaan and Tumaal people who call themselves Daarood names, even though they know they are Madhibaan and Tumaal. That's why I brought up LadySomal, the lady who runs the project who also openly admits that she is Madhiban who claims to be Hayag assimilated.

@Reply

Hawle Qasim is a known Madhibaan clan (no. 3 on spreadsheet)
Maxad Barre is a known Madhibaan clan (no.11 on spreadsheet)
Sh Mohamed Bin Hanifah aka Bucur Bucayr is the name of Yibir clan (no.12 on spreadsheet)

These are the people who have proudly claimed their true lineage, the rest of these people are hiding their real clan names.

Some of them even make up clan names that do not even exist, such as numbers 9 and 10, what the hell is Hantaale Amlaale??! Fake clan names falsely listed as Majeerteen!

But, in spite of the SDPP family, going to great lengths to hide their real clan names, they match up with their Madhibaan, Tumaal and Yibir relatives within 800 years!

IMG-20230503-WA0035.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending