Legitimacy Of Somali DNA Project on FamilyTreeDNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you okay sxb? What does me being Isaaq have to do with this ? :mjlol: and since when did I become a supremacist ? :pachah1:

I don't really care about you or what your clan is, but it's clear you have an agenda to derail this topic.
Sadly for you, I have provided clear evidence and words from the horse's mouth, that they add their Madhibaan, Tumaal and Yibir results under Daarood clan names.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’, what is the point of them claiming to be the true Daarods? Most Daarods don't care for those stories, it's just myths. They could have just said they were another clan that assimilates more than we do. Also, what's with Oromos claiming us?

1683149868916.png

@Reply

Hawle Qasim is a known Madhibaan clan (no. 3 on spreadsheet)
Maxad Barre is a known Madhibaan clan (no.11 on spreadsheet)
Sh Mohamed Bin Hanifah aka Bucur Bucayr is the name of Yibir clan (no.12 on spreadsheet)
Fake clan names ascribed to Majeerteen Hantaale Amlaale??? (no. 9 and no.10)

These are the people who have proudly claimed their true lineage, the rest of these people are hiding their real clan names. Some of them even make up clan names that do not even exist, such as numbers 9 and 10, what the hell is Hantaale Amlaale??!

But, in spite of the SDPP family, going to great lengths to hide their real clan names, they match up with their Madhibaan, Tumaal and Yibir relatives within 800 years!

View attachment 270619
I checked and apparently on the internet their is hantaale Amlaale which shows they got this Harti sub clans they’re claiming off of the internet.

Also Can we not go and complain to whoever is doing this research with evidence or they are the ones who runs it.

It’s such a shame they are doing this because evil people will later use this as an evidence to claim Harti sub clans are confederations.(Like this weird Isaaq on this thread now)

@π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’, what is the point of them claiming to be the true Daarods? Most Daarods don't care for those stories, it's just myths. They could have just said they were another clan that assimilates more than we do. Also, what's with Oromos claiming us?

View attachment 270623

Abayo, the people behind this, have some kind of ciil towards Daarood, even though we treat them better than other Somalis do. They used to be on this forum and some are still here or lurking. They claim to be Harti, but when you ask for obvious details, they get angry. I never understood why they got so angry, until I realised they were undercover Madhibaan, Tumaal and Yibir.

:mjlol:

I checked and apparently on the internet their is hantaale Amlaale which shows they got this Harti sub clans they’re claiming off of the internet.

Also Can we not go and complain to whoever is doing this research with evidence or they are the ones who runs it.

It’s such a shame they are doing this because evil people will later use this as an evidence to claim Harti sub clans are confederations.(Like this weird Isaaq on this thread now)

That's right sis. They lifted fake abtiris from the White man's website Abtiris.com.

Ultimately, no matter what they cook up on their spreadsheets, in real life, we know who is what. For example, she claims Hayag right? When she claims the family name, people who are actually Hayag know that her family doesn't exist. Same for these other frauds, that's why when you question them, they get angry or they claim random other clans. They want to live in an alternate, online reality.

View attachment 270623

Oh and about the Oromo thing!

I've noticed quite a few of the people claiming to be Madhibaan have roots in Bale, Oromia.
They also have Oromo relatives and Oromo heritage. How do we even know they are Somali? All of this is very bizarre. Search "Bale" on this forum and you'll see what I mean.

JackieBurkhart

Their whole purpose is to sabotage our abtirsi and claim we are confederations. :stressed:

The obsession some other Somalis have with Daarods is so interesting, most of us don't care what other Somalis do. Hopefully, we'll stop fighting each other and sort our issues out. And they know Daarods don't assimilate like that, they should give this charade up.

JackieBurkhart

Oh and about the Oromo thing!

I've noticed quite a few of the people claiming to be Madhibaan have roots in Bale, Oromia.
They also have Oromo relatives and Oromo heritage. How do we even know they are Somali? All of this is very bizarre. Search "Bale" on this forum and you'll see what I mean.
Yup, especially those Jarsos. @GaradShabeel has mentioned the amount of Oromos living here in Ogaden and using that for their own purposes. He's Geri and has mentioned the games these sheegad Oromos (Jarso) like to play. Somalis should start doing DNA testing to rat out these Ethiopians, the amount of eeys those Ethiopians brought to the Ogaden is sickening, considering they know we're Muslim.

How did the yibir pass as darod?it literally says their name and nothing to do with darod. :susp:Also what darod results? Those are clans that share clades on the dna, darod isn’t a real clan but a group of people that came together for protection, most Somalis clans are like that. So ofc the results would be diverse and different from one another

This people need to stick to their legend stories and not worry about dna stuff, it’s too much for their brain. They are so obsessed and jobless.

they literally don’t add anything to the table, they aren’t willing to do the test but have so much to say when someone else does it.
As everyone can see this thread was started by a Gabooye individual who himself noticed the false labeling others in his community have committed and try to fraudulently pass off as Darood. Paying blood money or sharing a locale doesn't incorporate you into an abitrsi.

It's unfortunate that certain clans have to lie about their true affiliations in this day and age. Nevertheless, people have caught on and will continue to expose and raise awareness of the illegitimacy of SDPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts