Law BANS Somalilander women from marrying non-Somalilander men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I remember reading that the HY took Hawd from the Ogaden in the late 19th early 20th century so you’re most likely right. Even Danood today is shared between Khalid (Dhulbahante) and Makahiil(Ogaden), so that’s why I’m surprised.

Don't know where you get this idea that HY went back to the border areas. Gashaamo city is deep inside Haud and a exclusively Reer
Caynaanshe/HY city.

"Based on the 2007 Census conducted by the Central Statistical Agency of Ethiopia (CSA), this woreda has a total population of 95,191, of whom 52,645 are men and 42,546 women. While 6,659 or 7% are urban inhabitants, a further 20,583 or 21.62% are pastoralists. This woreda is exclusively inhabited by the Habar Yoonis sub-division of Isaaq clans of the Somali people."

upload_2017-10-4_12-3-26-png.31451

Bohol

VIP
Seems like you know more about the region than I do, so you're probably right sxb.

kkkk sxb a Dhulo should never tell you about Ethiopia. Both Eidagale and HY are much larger there and have their own woredas aka
districts.

Daroor district.

"Based on the 2007 Census conducted by the Central Statistical Agency of Ethiopia, Daroor had a population of 96,011, of whom 52,650 are men and 43,361 women. While 16,519 or 17.21% are urban inhabitants, a further 52,383 or 54.56% are pastoralists. The woreda is inhabited by the Eidagale Isaaq clan."

waraabe

Your superior
I didn't know Issaq men were this insecure about their women, marrying men from other clans. K5 and Puntland will soon be flooded with SL women, running away from rotten toothed, Khat addicted Samosa boys.

why would they be running to folk who are shemales :ayaanswag::siilaanyolaugh:

Somalis don't follow their laws and rules. The government will forget about enforcing it or will change their opinion next week.

Bohol

VIP
Somalis don't follow their laws and rules. The government will forget about enforcing it or will change their opinion next week.

The part women being married to a different clan not being able to vote is false. However it is true her children might not vote since your
sub clan chief must approve whether you are part of that clan or not (those native to former British Somaliland).

Imagine someone asking what your nationality is and a xoolo qaldaan saying "Somalilander :fittytousand:"
kkkkkkkkkkkkk how retarded does that sound :mjlol:

Good, no miscegenation. The future of the Somali race is in the hands of Somaliland. Now that Koonfur is undergoing bantuization, K5 is being Oromized and Djibouti is just a hot French brothel.

The part women being married to a different clan not being able to vote is false. However it is true her children might not vote since your
sub clan chief must approve whether you are part of that clan or not (those native to former British Somaliland).

You are what your dad is.

Exceptions are made for some though, like me. I am both sides, Sheikhaal and Yahuud (Jews follow the matrilineal side).

Status
Not open for further replies.