Law BANS Somalilander women from marrying non-Somalilander men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Lol kulaha "Somaliland Citizenship". Man there's no such thing. It's a fact, Samosa bois flock to Garowe on the regular to collect their "Somalia" passports. The proof is in the pudding, people.

I am HA, we shit money :mjswag:

my sister in law @Gambar can confirm :ohhhdamn:
No thanks. :nahgirl:

@Luna trying not to go full darood in this FKD
VWGZq_s-200x150.gif
:chrisfreshhah:
You know how many times I've stood up for you Dhullo's and you all sit back and laugh? You don't even defend yourselves! You are being colonized by fellow Somali's :mjlol:
My warrior spirit is being wasted here. I'll focus it on Galmudug matters from now on :damn: I am done
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

You know how many times I've stood up for you Dhullo's and you all sit back and laugh? You don't even defend yourselves! You are being colonized by fellow Somali's :mjlol:
My warrior spirit is being wasted here. I'll focus it on Galmudug matters from now on :damn: I am done
cancuck and prince of lasanod are gone, besides i am not into FKD

shoulder-shrug-gif-4.gif

cancuck and prince of lasanod are gone, besides i am not into FKD

shoulder-shrug-gif-4.gif
They had the most dhiig, the most honour. They are true descendants of the Darawiish. Noble posters, too bad they're gone :damn:

I enjoy debating with people like @waraabe because it allows you to observe stupidity in its natural habit. I'm also coming to a conclusion about whether being stupid is based on nature or nuture. Its not looking too good out here :tacky:

waraabe

Your superior
They had the most dhiig, the most honour. They are true descendants of the Darawiish. Noble posters, too bad they're gone :damn:

I enjoy debating with people like @waraabe because it allows you to observe stupidity in its natural habit. I'm also coming to a conclusion about whether being stupid is based on nature or nuture. Its not looking too good out here :tacky:

why are you tagging me, i thought you didnt want me :mjohreally:

Moi babe PLEASE

Canada Sunday xx

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Love cannot be banned or restricted, Any attempt to do so useless and futile. The people of Somaliland can and will marry who ever they chose :)

If you can live there without being a "citizen", why the hell would anybody want to register themselves? There is literally nothing one can gain out of being a sland citizen.

any other clans that are cancer?:cosbyhmm:

He's right though, Isaaq are a Cancer. If it wasn't for Isaaq, Ethiopia wouldn't have invaded Mogadishu in 2006-7, Pirates wouldn't be roaming the sea, AMISOM wouldn't still be in Somalia, Kenya wouldn't be stealing our ocean, alshabab wouldn't exist, Ina Ileey wouldn't be killing innocent Somali nomads, Ayaan Hirsi wouldn't be an ugly , former prime minister Sharmarke wouldn't be obese, Farmaajo wouldn't be an ineffective sexual deviant, and Somalis would be on the moon, Hilary Clinton would've won the election, climate change wouldn't be happening, Brexit wouldn't have happened, Barkhad Abdi would've been the next Tom Cruise...

Does anybody still have those Rhodesian Pilots on speed-dial? We need another '88.:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending