Land thieving jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is can U prove that Somalia is 100% a Muslim country.
Yes of course
IMG_20180311_143357.png

It's 2018 and my somali brethren still do not know the difference between Judaism and Zionism. Real Jews the type you find at Stamford Hill if you're from Ldn know that Israel is a Zionist construct. It says in their Torah that they're forbidden from that land.
It's 2018 and my somali brethren still don't know that you find Zionists in every religion and country. These Gulf monarchs are installed by the zionists to not interfere with their plans and to divide the Muslim ummah. Can we all read up on real history and politics and stop this fadhi ku dirir that made our parents generation fall behind.

For the people obsessed with 'foreign' religions, is Christianity foreign to Europe as well?
Buddhism in China, Korea, Japan, etc?

Your ancestors happily accepted Islam before even the Arabian Gulf.
This is why we have the oldest mosque outside the Hijaz.

You cannot separate Islam from the Somali nation. We would be a totally different civilisation without it. Arguably Somalis might not even exist as a separate nation.

Do you think our ancestors were some sort of sheegatos? They were amongst the most devout Muslims and they expended so much effort to spread this religion and defend it.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
You actually think that there's gaalo like you in Somalia. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Go on book your flight and find your kindred spirits.
bN6Wfp9.jpg

:hemad:

This photo is soooooo disturbing, inaa lilaah waa inailehi rajiuun

It's never too late. :nahgirl:
Lol you don't get it to go back to waaqism is like a European or an Arab going back to paganism
There wasn't a Somali identity before Islam. The reason we are somali is because we were Muslim which separated us from the Christians to the west of us. If there was no Islam we'd be all habeshas right now because ain't no way this cow bullshit will prevent the spread of Christianity.
Waaq kulha. :O27GWRK:

It's never too late. :nahgirl:
Nah Somalis are strongly adherent. We suprise other muslims around the world with our strict adherence. I’m bad at debating but I don’t ever ever think were going to go back to Waaq or the famed secular 80s you guys seem to be obsessed about. If you were to head back home, you would know how serious we are about Islam

Last edited:

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Lol you don't get it to go back to waaqism is like a European or an Arab going back to paganism
There wasn't a Somali identity before Islam. The reason we are somali is because we were Muslim which separated us from the Christians to the west of us. If there was no Islam we'd be all habeshas right now because ain't no way this cow bullshit will prevent the spread of Christianity.
Waaq kulha. :O27GWRK:

Arguing with you is like talking to wall, haven't you seen a Iraqi Christian, a Iranian jew & a pakistani Christian? They all have different point of view but they are still the same people. Remember it's 99.99% not 100% , try crossing that in your mind. :abuxyga:

Arguing with you is like talking to wall, haven't you seen a Iraqi Christian, a Iranian jew & a pakistani Christian? They all have different point of view but they are still the same people. Remember it's 99.99% not 100% , try crossing that in your mind. :abuxyga:
0.1 is negligible for all intents and purposes Somalia is 100% Muslim btw these countries already had Christians for centuries Christianity and any other religion aside from Islam have been introduced to somali in the 20th century.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Nah Somalis are strongly adherent. We suprise other muslims around the world with our strict adherence. I’m bad at debating but I don’t ever ever think were going to go back to Waaq or the famed secular 80s you guys seem to be obsessed about. If you were to head back home, you would know how serious we are about Islam

I know we are strict, & I don't expect things to change. But you can't just deny us, we exists & we have always existed. Like it or not.

Muji

VIP
Call them what they are they stole as much land as the colonisers we all hate. Don't be a hypocrite Knowles.

Mr Knowles*

I don’t comment on the Arabs who stole North Africa from the indigenous people.
I don’t comment on Europeans stealing America from the natives
I don’t comment on Australians stealing their land from the indigenous people

This shows I am consistent across the board- rather than being upset only when it happens to Arabs.

Cultures invade and take over other people’s land all the time- it’s just a fact of life. When your enemy invades it’s called theft but when your folks do it it’s called expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts