Land thieving jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
That just proves he's not Somali if everyone thinks you're not Somali then you're not Somali :drakewtf:

So you have put yourself in danger just to prove the point that you're Somali? Religion doesn't determine your ethnicity, keep that in mind.

lol.jpg

So you have put yourself in danger just to prove the point that you're Somali? Religion doesn't determine your ethnicity, keep that in mind.
It does for centuries Irish people were discriminated against because they were Catholic they were not considered white

"White" is not a race/ethnicity dumbass. Somali is a ethnicity.
Sxb I'm sick of arguing with someone who is atheist only on the internet as far as I know you can't be somali and gaal at the same time sure you can claim to be gaal online but in real life you're either in the closet or an Ayan hersi who has a bounty on her head.
:dabcasar:

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
It does for centuries Irish people were discriminated against because they were Catholic they were not considered white

That' s the past, learn from it. You can't just deny people's identity, just because they think different than you. How can you expect every somali to have the same point of view? Grow up my child.

Meeshan maa heero gaal baa?

My eyes popped out wallahi. I thought you guys were parodying some skin head.

Well anyways I hope you find what you believed was missing in the true faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts