Land thieving jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
government

there is NO history of Somalis pre Islam invasion. I assume we were pagan, worshipping not like the arabs who worshipped alat, huzat and dadaan, but probably Somalis were worshiping the sun. Bilqis/queen sheeba was worshiping the sun before Prophet Suleiman pbuh converted her
We used to worship a universal bull that holds the world on its horn.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
There are 2 absolutes in this world. We are both going to die and one of us is going to be wrong. If I am wrong I lose nothing. If you are wrong you will stand in judgement day. Just you no friends, family, or a lawyer You will stand in front of Allah in which mans laws and idicts have no power over him and that is not going to be a fun day as you dwell in hell forever because you have rejected the truth for what? A pleasure in this little world or something that is trending or to blend in? We will eventually know who is right and wrong, but remember i lose nothing.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Arguing with you is like talking to wall, haven't you seen a Iraqi Christian, a Iranian jew & a pakistani Christian? They all have different point of view but they are still the same people. Remember it's 99.99% not 100% , try crossing that in your mind. :abuxyga:
We are not Iraqi. We are not Irani. We are not Pakistani. We are Somali and the only religion we know is Islam.
I know we are strict, & I don't expect things to change. But you can't just deny us, we exists & we have always existed. Like it or not.
I am denying you now. :hahaidiot: You don't exist. You're not Somali. :hemad:
Keep dreaming the sweet dream my child, the 0.1% will always be their. Turning a blind eye won't ease the situation.
The 0.1% is AMISOM. :yacadiim:
If we are gonna keep arguing about semantics then yes I guess Somalia isn't 100% Muslim :uCkf6mf:
Do not yield to these heathens brother! :faysalwtf: Somalia is 100.3% Muslim. :dabcasar:

@Idil-Beydaan Stop liking the posts of these gaalo. :ufdup:
Kkkkkk
You caught me
I don’t like them out of gaalnimo
But the constructive argument that I like
Instead of insulting one another
I like that we are having a dialogue!
Jimmy you don’t invite or interest others in faith by putting your fingers in your ears and telling them they will be beheaded if the go home
:it0tdo8:

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
We are not Iraqi. We are not Irani. We are not Pakistani. We are Somali and the only religion we know is Islam.

I am denying you now. :hahaidiot: You don't exist. You're not Somali. :hemad:

The 0.1% is AMISOM. :yacadiim:

Do not yield to these heathens brother! :faysalwtf: Somalia is 100.3% Muslim. :dabcasar:

Talking about this & trying to convince I hateful mind is a dark bottomless chasm. May I not waste my time.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Kkkkkk
You caught me
Jimmy you don’t invite or interest others in faith by putting your fingers in your ears and telling them they will be beheaded if the go home
You don't understand. I'm not trying to convince them. I want them to stay gaal and burn in hell for eternity.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Istaqfurullah that’s not what a muslim does
Jimmy aboowe you’re going about it the wrong way
Can't help it. These murtards are a blight on this earth. I want to send them to Syria so they can get enslaved and thrown off a building. :chrisfreshhah:

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Kkkkkk
You caught me

I appreciate your outlook.

Can't help it. These murtards are a blight on this earth. I want to send them to Syria so they can get enslaved and thrown off a building. :chrisfreshhah:
Sounds like alot of fun
14151-b5512c2ae21856f6cbdc6f86fdee59ce.jpg

tumal

hyde
Stop caring about Palestine and think about Somalia, Israel already won who gives a shit what they do to those racist arabs.

Israel itself could help Somalia by giving us weapons etc, Somalis need to separate themselves from dirty arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts