Land thieving jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
That' s the past, learn from it. You can't just deny people's identity, just because they think different than you. How can you expect every somali to have the same point of view? Grow up my child.
Well I can't expect that but at the same time we can't let foreign ideology that is incompatible with our ideals infeltrate us

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sxb I'm sick of arguing with someone who is atheist only on the internet as far as I know you can't be somali and gaal at the same time sure you can claim to be gaal online but in real life you're either in the closet or an Ayan hersi who has a bounty on her head.
:dabcasar:

government

Do u participate in Somali net forum???? Is your name original? U seem to have his sense of melancholy air. U r the type who dont thrive in the west. U need to move back home so u can have access to camel milk every day!

PS Idil how about my randomness again? lol

Who said I was an Athiest? :ayaanswag:
Agnostic same shit
Somalia is 100% Muslim country let's keep it like that
61DVOkZWAlL._UX385_.jpg

government

Do u participate in Somali net forum???? Is your name original? U seem to have his sense of melancholy air. U r the type who dont thrive in the west. U need to move back home so u can have access to camel milk every day!

PS Idil how about my randomness again? lol
I've been told by many people that I have an odeys mentality
I was born in the wrong time walahi
I wish I was born in the early 19th century when Somalia was truly great

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've been told by many people that I have an odeys mentality
I was born in the wrong time walahi
I wish I was born in the early 19th century when Somalia was truly great

DO u take mental medication? U seem to have the vibe of the character "lone"! Let me not scare u, i have been called a "witch"

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If you're so afraid of foreign ideology drop islam, & return to Waaq. :snoop:
You're a retard. :chrisfreshhah: Waaq was a religion started by one of the 25k prophets of God. It was the alpha release of Islam. Why would we go back to an unfinished and buggy release? :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending