Land thieving jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.1 is negligible for all intents and purposes Somalia is 100% Muslim btw these countries already had Christians for centuries Christianity and any other religion aside from Islam have been introduced to somali in the 20th century.
That is true
Somalis we’re historically muslim, you have to understand this is why it’ll never be open to foreign ideologies. Plus Christianity was a product of colonialism. Italian missionaries were surprised by how adherent somalis where. And that’s why somalis did not convert en masse, just like it happened in other african colonies ( although you can argue those were forced conversions)

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
0.1 is negligible for all intents and purposes Somalia is 100% Muslim btw these countries already had Christians for centuries Christianity and any other religion aside from Islam have been introduced to somali in the 20th century.

Keep dreaming the sweet dream my child, the 0.1% will always be their. Turning a blind eye won't ease the situation.

That is true
Somalis we’re historically muslim, you have to understand this is why it’ll never be open to foreign ideologies. Plus Christianity was a product of colonialism. Italian missionaries were surprised by how adherent somalis where. And that’s why somalis did not convert en masse, just like it happened in other african colonies ( although you can argue those were forced conversions)
U know Somalis have a history before Islam. U make it seem like Somalis didn't exist before Islam.

I know we are strict, & I don't expect things to change. But you can't just deny us, we exists & we have always existed. Like it or not.
I don’t deny your existence
All I’m asking is consistency
Some of the gaalo in this thread are the same one that post supremacist Somali stuff here ( I don’t know if they’re trolling Or not). How can you ask for acceptance whilst you demonstrate the reason why Somalis don’t accept or respect others

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mr Knowles*

I don’t comment on the Arabs who stole North Africa from the indigenous people.
I don’t comment on Europeans stealing America from the natives
I don’t comment on Australians stealing their land from the indigenous people

This shows I am consistent across the board- rather than being upset only when it happens to Arabs.

Cultures invade and take over other people’s land all the time- it’s just a fact of life. When your enemy invades it’s called theft but when your folks do it it’s called expansion.

nayaa i CANT take u serious until u remove yourself between her legs.

U know Somalis have a history before Islam. U make it seem like Somalis didn't exist before Islam.
They did but do you see how vague Somalis are about their history. Go to Somalia and ask the average geeljire about this. Even some elders don’t know about this. I never knew until I was searching thru the Internet. Imagine how the average fob would react to Waaqism. The thing is we don’t even know thw structure of that religion or every god they had. That is lost history and in my opinion will never comeback.

False there wasn't somali identity before Islam the whole somali identity was based on Islam and how we are different from Christian Abyssinia.
And the history that existed wasn't anything special
Who cares if the concept of Somali identity didn't exist back then, we were still a group of people related to each other both genetically and culturally.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
government

there is NO history of Somalis pre Islam invasion. I assume we were pagan, worshipping not like the arabs who worshipped alat, huzat and dadaan, but probably Somalis were worshiping the sun. Bilqis/queen sheeba was worshiping the sun before Prophet Suleiman pbuh converted her

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Good news for atheists. It’s good to be inquisitive and demand proof before blindly accepting things. Allah gave you a brain and the ability to think critically. Just don’t mindlessly blaspheme with intent to hurt Muslims. If you have objections about things in Islam, that’s ok. Raise those objections in debates and if something doesn’t quite make sense, it’s ok to not believe it until you figure out what’s going on.

I get the sense that many of you are straddling the fence on religion even though you claim you aren’t religious. Don’t feel guilt. Nothing wrong with thinking and learning new things. After a thorough investigation, I guarantee you that Islam will make sense in the end. Until then, keep doubting everything.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
I don’t deny your existence
All I’m asking is consistency
Some of the gaalo in this thread are the same one that post supremacist Somali stuff here ( I don’t know if they’re trolling Or not). How can you ask for acceptance whilst you demonstrate the reason why Somalis don’t accept or respect others

I was not seeking approval for myself or my kind, we are a living testimony of our existence, & some random individual opinion dosen't matter.

If we are gonna keep arguing about semantics then yes I guess Somalia isn't 100% Muslim :uCkf6mf:

As I said blind eye won't ease the situation. 0+0= does not equal 1, & 0.1% won't cease to exists just because you don't agree with it.

Who cares if the concept of Somali identity didn't exist back then, we were still a group of people related to each other both genetically and culturally.
:O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK: weren't you the one arguing that you were Somali. fine you're not Somali but an individual that is close to somalis genetically happy now

:O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK: weren't you the one arguing that you were Somali. fine you're not Somali but an individual that is close to somalis genetically happy now
50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

government

there is NO history of Somalis pre Islam invasion. I assume we were pagan, worshipping not like the arabs who worshipped alat, huzat and dadaan, but probably Somalis were worshiping the sun. Bilqis/queen sheeba was worshiping the sun before Prophet Suleiman pbuh converted her
Worshipping the sun makes more sense than worshipping Allah. Appreciating the sun is logical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending