Land thieving jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time i remember the injustice being carried out against the Palestinians and how their land is being stolen everyday like the Native Indians, i remember Allah's got them covered.

Sa’eed ibn Zaid reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He who wrongly takes a span of land, Allah will make him carry around his neck seven earths.

https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=43&translator=1&start=10&number=632

I laugh at these Europeans and how they stole literally land from half the earth. Judgement day will surely be difficult for them and the ethiopians who took the ogaden region.

:drakelaugh::damn::damn::ohno::rejoice::ufdup:

Every time i remember the injustice being carried out against the Palestinians and how their land is being stolen everyday like the Native Indians, i remember Allah's got them covered.

Sa’eed ibn Zaid reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He who wrongly takes a span of land, Allah will make him carry around his neck seven earths.

https://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=43&translator=1&start=10&number=632

I laugh at these Europeans and how they stole literally land from half the earth. Judgement day will surely be difficult for them and the ethiopians who took the ogaden region.

:drakelaugh::damn::damn::ohno::rejoice::ufdup:

Where do you think Jews should move to?

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Yo, my naïve brother, if other Arabs don't care about the plight of their own fellow Arabs and go to the extent of cooperating with Israel, why should I care?

Wanna solve the Palestinian issue: get rid of Saudi monarch, Al-Sisi of Egypt and UAE pedo leaders. Bam! You just solved your almost century-old Palestinian crisis.

Don’t worry Allah will come to the aid of the Palestinians. At the end of times, every tree will say “ya Muslim, there’s a Jew behind me. Come kill him”. Hang in there guys
:mjlaugh: :hemad:

In all seriousness it’s frustrating when you devoutly worship god and people who don’t even worship him and associate partners with him oppress you. Doesn’t god have a dog in the fight (excuse me)?

I fucking hate religious morons bro, very irrational people.
I find them funny except where al Shabaab murders people. But ordinary religious people are funny and childish more than anything else. Imagine a grown man making dua and asking Allah for things, never getting it and then saying “Allah does what he wants”.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am of the opinion that Palestine should live with the Jews in Israel and Palestine Gaza! They are cousins. Period.

I find them funny except where al Shabaab murders people. But ordinary religious people are funny and childish more than anything else. Imagine a grown man making dua and asking Allah for things, never getting it and then saying “Allah does what he wants”.

God hates religious countries:

FT_15.03.10_religiousGDPscatter.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts