Ladies, why do Somali girls not marry other East Africans like Ethiopian,Eritrean or Sudanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ I 1000000% agree with this statement!

If your going to face cultural difference, mixed kids and potentially risking abuse and no protection it’s better that at least he has to have enough money or status. I never understood women from all different backgrounds feel like they have all these expectations for their own ppl but when it comes to ajnabi especially caadan they’re willing to settle with an alcoholic with issues.

*sprinkle sprinkle* 💅
100% i don't get people who will lower there expectations for ajnabis when its supposed to be the other way around :faysalwtf:

if your gonna marry out make sure your standards are crazy and shoot well beyond your normal standards don't settle or downgrade that's pathetic

Because they stink. They are also underachievers just like their skinny neighbors. Get with west African men , specially Nigerians, most are educated and make over 6 figures. Xalimos never settle for dusty men .
the nigerian men in that bracket are going for there own or cadaan women
Sheegato, don’t ever mention my name
I am unfortunately married to a farax
unfortunately... :snoop:

feel sorry for that poor farax

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Why do faraxs hate West African men but are ok with the toilet cleaning Ethiopians🤔
West Africans are self explanatory.
We don't love Ethiopians, they are just the closest people to us so naturally those somalis who marry out tend to marry an oromo or afar ect.
Especially in the border towns or in cities like dir dhabe.
No horner, let alone somali, thinks positively about WA. People in the horn don't even think about them and consider west Africa to be a foreign place they don't care about, let alone marry into. I don't get this sites obsession with WA when back home these people are irrelevant.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Because Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Sudanese women generally make for better wives these days. They're no where near in quality of 60+ Somali women except for like 15% of them. Stereotypes exist for a reason. It makes sense when Somalis do marry out, it's mostly to other Carribean people and of course those marriages collapse. Other East Africans can just go for their own women. Masculinity and high divorce rates/normalization of single mother households are also a huge turnoff to most people.
Ethiopian/Eritrean are literally definition of for the street, their men here in Sweden 24/7 calaacal how they with every nigga:ftw9nwa:wallahi shit was so hilarious and sad at the same time, I remember this ugly nazi kid in my school use to faan about how he bagged Eritrean chick

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They do in America. Plenty of Ethiopian and Eri women are married to Nigerian doctors.
I've seen every mix with Habeshi women-foreign man. But I haven't seen a somali married to an ajnabi much in my life, i only see it on social media.

West Africans are self explanatory.
We don't love Ethiopians, they are just the closest people to us so naturally those somalis who marry out tend to marry an oromo or afar ect.

No horner, let alone somali, thinks positively about WA. People in the horn don't even think about them and consider west Africa to be a foreign place they don't care about, let alone marry into. I don't get this sites obsession with WA when back home these people are irrelevant.
Lol it seems just mentioning WA triggers faraxs

They love EA women , they rarely marry their women .
not here in the uk
i have west african friends and there is a difference between liking and actually marrying. they date everything but mainly marry there own. idris elba is an exception not the rule. those that are rich marry there own they have the same kind of pressures as us to marry our own. those that do marry out have a hierarchy with white girls at the top and middle eastern girls after that then horners or east asian depending on the individual.

they only say stuff about horners because its the socially acceptable way of saying they don't like there people but still saying i only go for black girls and not getting any of the back lash that comes with snow bunny hunting. some cadaan guys do this aswell when they say they like black girls 💀

horners are the stand in replacement for whites/arabs for those that have those kind of fetishes. so if your gonna go for that make sure you actually get wifed and shoot well above your weight.

i also have a few mixed west african friends but there all mixed with white. the muslim ones wanna all marry arabs :dead1:

i have west african friends and there is a difference between liking and actually marrying. they date everything but mainly marry there own. idris elba is an exception not the rule. those that are rich marry there own they have the same kind of pressures as us to marry our own. those that do marry out have a hierarchy with white girls at the top and middle eastern girls after that then horners or east asian depending on the individual.

they only say stuff about horners because its the socially acceptable way of saying they don't like there people but still saying i only go for black girls and not getting any of the back lash that comes with snow bunny hunting. some cadaan guys do this aswell when they say they like black girls 💀

horners are the stand in replacement for whites/arabs for those that have those kind of fetishes. so if your gonna go for that make sure you actually get wifed and shoot well above your weight.

i also have a few mixed west african friends but there all mixed with white. the muslim ones wanna all marry arabs :dead1:
Go to Atlanta Texas or even Washington , alot of Ethiopian/Eritrean women are married to WA men specially Nigerians.

Go to Atlanta Texas or even Washington , alot of Ethiopian/Eritrean women are married to WA men specially Nigerians.
im talking about the uk and yeah those girls are all stand in replacements for white women :manny:

a lot of ethios and Eritreans might be married to them but not a lot of Nigerians are married to them in comparison. there is Definity more Nigerians going for white women then ethios and Eritrean but the vast majority go for there own women like every other group on earth.
otherwise who else do you think is marrying all the nigeran women if there men are all married out :comeon:

even AAs marry there own women the most.

@Unbothered personally speaking I don't really care what people go for in multicultural societies but I'm confused tho on why you went for a somali guy since you basically described somalis and the other horners as the same and in a negative light.

did the stigma of marrying out and the family's expectations make you stay? :hmm:

im talking about the uk and yeah those girls are all stand in replacements for white women :manny:

a lot of ethios and Eritreans might be married to them but not a lot of Nigerians are married to them in comparison. there is Definity more Nigerians going for white women then ethios and Eritrean but the vast majority go for there own women like every other group on earth.
otherwise who else do you think is marrying all the nigeran women if there men are all married out :comeon:

even AAs marry there own women the most.
Nigga , they are not place holders , WA love and take care of their EA wives . It seems the Nigerians in Europe suffer internalized racism .
Nigerian women marry other west Africans or white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts