Ladies, why do Somali girls not marry other East Africans like Ethiopian,Eritrean or Sudanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they stink. They are also underachievers just like their skinny neighbors. Get with west African men , specially Nigerians, most are educated and make over 6 figures. Xalimos never settle for dusty men .
Walking Away Reaction GIF by BET Plus

u wouldn’t go for a mx nigga like @Somali Ugaas ????

Because they stink. They are also underachievers just like their skinny neighbors. Get with west African men , specially Nigerians, most are educated and make over 6 figures. Xalimos never settle for dusty men .
Lol Nigerian ah?! I value my life and dignity and my sanity thanks 🤢

Last edited:
Calling madows j*reers but then larping as the Somali Kevin Samuels is beyond cringeworthy. Every post of yours is complaining about Somali women. Western Somali women are not marriage material is a cheap ripoff of western black women are not marriage material à la passport bros. I'd respect your grift more if you had some original thoughts. Who are these über successful Somali men marrying out? Provide some examples.

Implying Somali women are "masculine" and not submissive like madow women. Bragging about how times are changing and Somali men are dating interracially in large amounts (despite no evidence of this) as though there's been some kind of interracial renaissance. Just regurgitating black incel garbage (we date more non-black women than you date non-black men = we date more non-somalis than you). The embarrassing use of "xalimoid" in an attempt to come across as some based 4chan user. Implying ajnabi men marry Somali women because their own women don't want them (strange way of coping). Writing a soliloquy about women with "with glowing olive skin, dark silky hair and hazelnut brown eyes" literally no different from black men who spend their time writing essays about the non-black women they drool over. "Glad brothers are waking up to this" = well done on becoming redpilled.

Seeing you post this pathetic nonsense in one thread and then talk about sunnah in another is strange, aren't dating/relationships in general haram? Try to not live vicariously through interracial couples on tiktok.

How can you not call yourself black when you emulate madows in every way? Not a single one of your opinions is something you came up with yourself. Just madow divestor topics repackaged for Somalis. Except we don't suffer from the same issues/self hate as them so your rhetoric falls flat. Whenever I see people talk about Somali incels I'm always confused because I've never met a Somali guy like that irl then I come on here and see you sprouting cliche, 2016 red pill philosophy and realize that these type of guys do exist.

The weirdest part about your fascination with interracial couples and who is dating who is that you admit you are from a conservative qabil that barely marries other Somalis yet you come on here and eulogize relationships you will never experience. Embarrassing all around.
Wow sis, the way you have analyzed him perfectly needs to be praised. You’ve literally summed up the behavior of the confused madow like poster @Kane. I’ve always said he’s a self-hater, but he also lacks any form of self-awareness. Very embarrassing young man.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Whenever I see that mix it’s usually the dad and rarely the mom. I’ve seen plenty different Somali girls with every type of guy from caadan to Chinese but other EA those pairings tend to be rare.

To be honest I’m not quite educated on Eritrean or Ethiopian culture so I’m not sure if they’re bad or good in terms of treament of women so maybe there’s something there? I don’t think it was a thing back in the day either, why do we avoid them like the plague? 😂
I get a feeling that you want us to reassure you that it's fine but we will not do that. If you want to get married then ok fine I will do it I guess.

I get a feeling that you want us to reassure you that it's fine but we will not do that. If you want to get married then ok fine I will do it I guess.
lol their aren’t any ppl from those countries that live in my city anymore so I barely see EA even Somali. Lol a guy literally asked the same question here a year ago, was he looking to get married too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts