Ladies, why do Somali girls not marry other East Africans like Ethiopian,Eritrean or Sudanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
This Somali x Eritrean wedding came on my feed today.

It happens but it’s rare. Xalimos that want to date out don’t usually want to go for other EA. That’s just settling for a shorter Farax-lite. There would be no point when you can get an actual Farax.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I noticed this as well since high school there’s a good amount of dudes that are with women from these countries some even married

Muslim men aren’t penalized for marrying neighboring tribes like women. Imagine the scenes of a Somali woman bringing home a Habesha man? Lul. Plus the men aren’t really known for having lacag like that so dating out to these communities in order to marry up wouldn’t make sense when you can get the same flavor in a Farax. Nobody cares if Faraxs date out though.

And their women are less picky than Somali women. They will date anyone and I mean anyone. I seen one with a Native American man before. They date the most random ethnicities.

Muslim men aren’t penalized for marrying neighboring tribes like women. Imagine the scenes of a Somali woman bringing home a Habesha man? Lul. Plus the men aren’t really known for having lacag like that so dating out to these communities in order to marry up wouldn’t make sense when you can get the same flavor in a Farax. Nobody cares if Faraxs date out though.

And their women are less picky than Somali women. They will date anyone and I mean anyone. I seen one with a Native American man before. They date the most random ethnicities.

:heh: You must be kidding. All the Habesha girls I saw are with rich cadaan men or rich AA.

Have you seen what Somali girls pick? Some cheap Paki or ex-con reverts from the mosque.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
:heh: You must be kidding. All the Habesha girls I saw are with rich cadaan men or rich AA.

Have you seen what Somali girls pick? Some cheap Paki or ex-con reverts from the mosque.

Then explain Iman, Waris Dirie, Sabrina Dhowre? They all got with rich western white men (or AA men in the case of Sabrina.)

I guess you’re talking about muslim Somali women who are desperate to get with a muslim man by all costs even if they’re qashin lmao. They have to choose between Faraxs who are still building their wealth or muslim ajanabis.

Besides the felon rumor wasn’t even a prevalent thing, literally one mosque in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in 2010, so now you’re just triggering gender wars just to insult Somali women as if this is something they all do.

Secular/liberal Somali women marry up. That’s facts. You can be mad about it but that’s the reality of the situation.

I have never seen Habesha women with rich AA or white men. They date anybody that gives them attention be fr. Especially madow men. Their men cry that their women go for madows on social media everyday.

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

That’s the reason I feel bad for muslim Somali women who struggle in dating/marriage because they don’t have the best of options to choose from in hypergamy.

If they simply became gaal all their problems would evaporate.

Then explain Iman, Waris Dirie, Sabrina Dhowre? They all got with rich western men.

I guess you’re talking about muslim Somali women who are desperate to get with a muslim man by all costs even if they’re qashin lmao. They have to choose between Faraxs who are still building their wealth or muslim ajanabis.

Besides the felon rumor wasn’t even a prevalent thing, literally one mosque in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in 2010, so now you’re just triggering gender wars just to insult Somali women as if this is something they all do.

Secular/liberal Somali women marry up. That’s facts. You can be mad about it but that’s the reality of the situation.

I never seen Habesha women with rich AA or white men. They date anybody that gives them attention be fr.

I don't think anyone considers Iman or Waris Somali, I have never seen anyone bring them up, because they have left what I assume is the fold of Somalinimo. We are talking about the common Somali women, and we both know the truth, they marry the bottom tier.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I don't think anyone considers Iman or Waris Somali, I have never seen anyone bring them up, because they have left what I assume is the fold of Somalinimo.

You’re smoking CRACK.
We are talking about the common Somali women, and we both know the truth, they marry the bottom tier.

It is obvious you’re just being a gender warrior and triggering discourse.

I won’t give you the reaction you’re looking for. You would be sorely disappointed to discover that liberal/secular Somali women are the most likely to date out and date up.

I myself plan on saving myself to meet suitable western men at my dream Uni. And from what I see on social media and in my personal life, I am not alone. Every secular/liberal Somali woman I follow on socials that holds a degree and has gone to uni has gotten with rich ajanabis. (^: I guess that’s one of the reasons our parents are unhappy when we attend Uni.

Cheers.

Last edited:
You’re smoking CRACK.

I won’t give you the reaction you’re looking for. You would be sorely disappointed to discover that liberal/secular Somali women are the most likely to date out and date up.

I myself plan on saving myself to meet suitable western men at my dream Uni. And from what I see on social media and in my personal life, I am not alone. Every secular/liberal Somali woman I follow on socials that holds a degree and has gone to uni has gotten with rich ajanabis. (^: I guess that’s one of the main reason our parents are unhappy when we attend Uni.

Cheers.

This is not gender war, this is just my opinion.

Firstly, gaal a Somali women, we don't consider her Somali. It's just the fact, you will never hear anyone bring Iman up to hold her as an ambassador of anything Somali.

If the secular woman you are talking about marries gaal ajnabi, it's good because her line will die out, and her kids will marry another gaal. I don't think Somalis give too much thought to the ones who become gaal.

Then explain Iman, Waris Dirie, Sabrina Dhowre? They all got with rich western white men (or AA men in the case of Sabrina.)

I have never seen Habesha women with rich AA or white men. They date anybody that gives them attention be fr. Especially madow men. Their men cry that their women go for madows on social media everyday.
Khadija Adams is also married to a rich cadaan business CEO and gave up her modelling career since she was making money anyway lol but faraxs like @Waa dhamatay will still find a way to hate by saying shit like that she's "hypergamous"

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Khadija Adams is also married to a rich cadaan business CEO and gave up her modelling career since she was making money anyway lol but faraxs like @Waa dhamatay will still find a way to hate by saying shit like that she's "hypergamous"

Another woman by the name of Roda Ahmed also married up to one of the duos in Stargate. He is a successful producer who was behind some of the biggest hits in the 2000s. If you know anything about record producers, you’d know they are swimming in WEALTH.

Another woman by the name of Roda Ahmed also married up to one of the duos in Stargate. He is a successful producer who was behind some of the biggest hits in the 2000s. If you know anything about record producers, you’d know they are swimming in WEALTH.

:heh: No one cares about these women, they are not even considered Somali. Look at Iman she is ostracised from the Somali community.

They will marry ajnabi and their line finishes

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

The reason why they’re really mad is because any woman, no matter where she comes from no matter the state of her community or her country, has a DECENT and REAL chance at marrying up. The same can’t be said for men. They have to build their wealth and status from the ground up to be considered worthy by women.

That’s one of the privileges about being a woman that I’m grateful for. Everything else about it is HELL but this is that one thing I’m grateful for.

They should be happy that majority of Somali women are god fearing women who desire a simple, humble life and a god fearing man. Those are not hard requirements to meet for Faraxs.

However the calculating xalimos are marrying up looooool. When you come from a poor community you have no choice but to network like crazy if you desire your dream life and dream man. All us xalimos who desire this life have come to this conclusion on our own.

Our secular/liberal xalimos move in silence and honestly after seeing the way Somalis treat our secular/liberal folks I don’t blame them for disappearing. They are living out their best, lavish lives without being harassed by xoolo.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
:heh: No one cares about these women, they are not even considered Somali. Look at Iman she is ostracised from the Somali community.

They will marry ajnabi and their line finishes

Lul. Okay bro.

0C667D2E-CF87-4235-AD17-400BC03ACF84.gif

You’re smoking CRACK.

I myself plan on saving myself to meet suitable western men at my dream Uni. And from what I see on social media and in my personal life, I am not alone. Every secular/liberal Somali woman I follow on socials that holds a degree and has gone to uni has gotten with rich ajanabis. (^: I guess that’s one of the reasons our parents are unhappy when we attend Uni.

Cheers.
You're femc3l with divest talking points. Women who have the lives they want don't troll like you.

Make your own life instead of dreaming about "dating up".

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
You're femc3l with divest talking points. Women who have the lives they want don't troll like you.

If I was a femcel I would be creating pinterest boards or making posts/videos online fawning over ajanabi men like madow women do. No action, just fantasies and an unhealthy obsession with “getting back” at madow men.

128EC23F-9638-4931-B97D-93DFE0EE8119.gif

I am actually taking steps to manifest the life I want. And it’s working. I’ve even networked with some great people with remarkable backgrounds so far. But go on, tell me more about myself. You must know me so well.

Am I not allowed to be on this forum? I can’t have fun online after working hard and playing hard irl?

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

What’s hilarious is that you think it’s inconceivable for women to troll online. Please. It’s 2023. Catch up, love.

I came on this forum to indulge in Somali centric discourse. Today it steered off to whatever this conversation is. But believe me, I am not here to talk about my personal life. I happened to overshare. That was my bad. But oh well. Don’t act like this is your first time seeing a woman with brutally honest opinions on dating/marriage. Did I strike a nerve? You know you can work hard for the life you desire too…

Last edited:
You’re smoking CRACK.

Cheers.

This explains your promoting degeneracy in the other thread.

No one cares about at the tiny negligible minority of secular/liberal Somalis who mostly exist anonymously on the internet. We do not know who you are or if you are Somali at all.

The tiny minority who do exist should certainly marry out into the western/liberal degenerate counterparts as they are not accepted in our Muslim community.

Disappear into it, that is the ideal.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
This explains your promoting degeneracy in the other thread.

No one cares about at the tiny negligible minority of secular/liberal Somalis who mostly exist anonymously on the internet. We do not know who you are or if you are Somali at all.

The tiny minority who do exist should certainly marry out into the western/liberal degenerate counterparts as they are not accepted in our Muslim community.

Disappear into it, that is the ideal.

We won’t be a tiny minority anymore. I actually believe 35% of Somali gen z are undercover gaals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending