Ladies, why do Somali girls not marry other East Africans like Ethiopian,Eritrean or Sudanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I see that mix it’s usually the dad and rarely the mom. I’ve seen plenty different Somali girls with every type of guy from caadan to Chinese but other EA those pairings tend to be rare.

To be honest I’m not quite educated on Eritrean or Ethiopian culture so I’m not sure if they’re bad or good in terms of treament of women so maybe there’s something there? I don’t think it was a thing back in the day either, why do we avoid them like the plague? 😂

Whenever I see that mix it’s usually the dad and rarely the mom. I’ve seen plenty different Somali girls with every type of guy from caadan to Chinese but other EA those pairings tend to be rare.

To be honest I’m not quite educated on Eritrean or Ethiopian culture so I’m not sure if they’re bad or good in terms of treament of women so maybe there’s something there? I don’t think it was a thing back in the day either, why do we avoid them like the plague? 😂
im gonna marry a sudanese man they tend to be handsome and educated

mrlog

VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
you know i didn’t say that
:lolbron:
:chrisfreshhah:
:deadrose:

don’t misquote me:susp:
first and foremost I belong to Allah subhanahu wa ta’alaa. secondly, I belong to a SOMALI man.
I stand by this:
somali men belong to somali women.
:trumpsmirk:

I know some who are married to Eritreans and ethiopians. Don't know any married to Sudanese tho.
Why does it matter tho do you intend to marry from one of those groups?

Last edited:
I know some who are married to Eritreans and ethiopians. Don't know any married to Sudanese tho.
Why does it matter tho do you intend to marry from one of those groups?
No just curiosity, I just saw a Somali guy marrying this pretty Ethiopian girl on Tiktok and it just made me wonder.

No just curiosity, I just saw a Somali guy marrying this pretty Ethiopian girl on Tiktok and it just made me wonder.
Outside of yemenis, somalis probably marry other horners the most compared to anything else you probably have seen some just didn't know they were non somali because we look similar and they didn't specify. That has been the case for me on a few occasions.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Because Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Sudanese women generally make for better wives these days. They're no where near in quality of 60+ Somali women except for like 15% of them. Stereotypes exist for a reason. It makes sense when Somalis do marry out, it's mostly to other Carribean people and of course those marriages collapse. Other East Africans can just go for their own women. Masculinity and high divorce rates/normalization of single mother households are also a huge turnoff to most people.

Because Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Sudanese women generally make for better wives these days. Stereotypes exist for a reason. It makes sense when Somalis do marry out, it's mostly to other Carribean people and of course those marriages collapse. Other East Africans can just go for their own women. Masculinity and high divorce rates/normalization of single mother households are also a huge turnoff to most people.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230526-225109_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230526-225109_Twitter.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 66
Because Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Sudanese women generally make for better wives these days. They're no where near in quality of 60+ Somali women. Stereotypes exist for a reason. It makes sense when Somalis do marry out, it's mostly to other Carribean people and of course those marriages collapse. Other East Africans can just go for their own women. Masculinity and high divorce rates/normalization of single mother households are also a huge turnoff to most people.
You're just idealizing them because you don't hear their screeching as much as you hear Somali girl's screeching, but they're just the same sxb. Somali women aren't that bad if you have your shit together and handle your business like an adult. They're saints compared to the avg cadaan bucket. But there is the slight caveat that since some of their dad's were bums and they hold this weird animosity lol

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You're just idealizing them because you don't hear their screeching as much as you hear Somali girl's screeching, but they're just the same sxb. Somali women aren't that bad if you have your shit together and handle your business like an adult. They're saints compared to the avg cadaan bucket. But there is the slight caveat that since some of their dad's were bums and they hold this weird animosity lol

The nigga's delusional. He constantly talks about their being (in the community) a single mother crisis, divorce crisis, etc. Anything to do with the Somali community, he's negative about. I just ignore him.

:mybusiness:

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Because Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Sudanese women generally make for better wives these days. They're no where near in quality of 60+ Somali women except for like 15% of them. Stereotypes exist for a reason. It makes sense when Somalis do marry out, it's mostly to other Carribean people and of course those marriages collapse. Other East Africans can just go for their own women. Masculinity and high divorce rates/normalization of single mother households are also a huge turnoff to most people.
What part of Somalia makes the best wife in your opinion

The nigga's delusional. He constantly talks about their being (in the community) a single mother crisis, divorce crisis, etc. Anything to do with the Somali community, he's negative about. I just ignore him.

:mybusiness:
That's not entirely false though, most Somalis I know come from single mother households and a good 50% of the Somali couples our age I know called it quits on their marriage in under a year. That isn't to say it's ALL Somali women's fault but we are approaching Jamaican levels of fatherlessness and broken homes :manny:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
That's not entirely false though, most Somalis I know come from single mother households and a good 50% of the Somali couples our age I know called it quits on their marriage in under a year. That isn't to say it's ALL Somali women's fault but we are approaching Jamaican levels of fatherlessness and broken homes :manny:

Lol, ghetto Somalis don't represent the majority. It depends on where you are. Mind telling us your location?

@Abdisamad, how are the divorce/single mother rates for Somalis from where you live?

:cosbyhmm:

Lol, ghetto Somalis don't represent the majority. It depends on where you are. Mind telling us your location?

@Abdisamad, how are the divorce/single mother rates for Somalis from where you live?

:cosbyhmm:
I'm not from some council estate shithole if that's what you're implying tyvm :idontlike:
All I'm saying is that Somalis, generally, are very quick to throw in the towel compared to pajeets or indoyaars. Again, I'm not assigning blame so no need to get defensive walal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts