Ladies, why do Somali girls not marry other East Africans like Ethiopian,Eritrean or Sudanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what you had to witness, to think the way you do now. But I’m glad more brothers are waking up to the bitter truth.

Most of our modern western naago are not marriage material, just like the jæreers they imitate.

Is it any wonder the most successful Somali men in the west, always marry out.
Why do you call them jæreers when you use the same talking points/have the same discussions as them? What is the difference between you and them? In addition, what is up with the madow obsession on here? The majority of Somalis in the west who are in interracial couplings are with white people.

^ Aren’t most of our problems in our community because of this? Parents don’t understand that once you move to the west there’s no such thing as ‘the village raises the child’ and in turn the children are easily exposed and influenced, you can’t be a lazy parent in these countries.
Absolutely. that’s why I don’t want to marry or have kids here, the challenge of raising them right, even if your involved in your kids life is getting harder by the day.

Back in the day you had to worry about your daughters finding the streets, now it’s your son finding your wife’s wardrobe.

Why do you call them jæreers when you use the same talking points/have the same discussions as them? What is the difference between you and them? In addition, what is up with the madow obsession on here? The majority of Somalis in the west who are in interracial couplings are with white people.
Ok Nando’s, you have my attention. Now explain to me what talking points do I share with these gentlemen?

@Yaraye you chubby devil see what you have done, the false label you put on my back. Is now being used to attack me.

...j

What?
what is up with the madow obsession on here? The majority of Somalis in the west who are in interracial couplings are with white people.
African Americans are worse than Whites when it comes to intermixing; they go nowhere in life and commit a good percentage of all crimes, have no family structures, and have no real sense of family history.. It's like mixing with New York Italians in the 1980s minus the no sense of family history and lack of family structures

Last edited:
Somalis should only marry out if there's a clear monetary advantage in marrying that person
^^^^^ I 1000000% agree with this statement!

If your going to face cultural difference, mixed kids and potentially risking abuse and no protection it’s better that at least he has to have enough money or status. I never understood women from all different backgrounds feel like they have all these expectations for their own ppl but when it comes to ajnabi especially caadan they’re willing to settle with an alcoholic with issues.

*sprinkle sprinkle* 💅

Last edited:
But why do they imitate the madoes what is the underlying issue is because some somalis are ilmo xaaran or bad parentage
A Somali guy from Scandinavia talking about women imitating madows is funny considering how the men there act

Ok Nando’s, you have my attention. Now explain to me what talking points do I share with these gentlemen?

@Yaraye you chubby devil see what you have done, the false label you put on my back. Is now being used to attack me.
Calling madows j*reers but then larping as the Somali Kevin Samuels is beyond cringeworthy. Every post of yours is complaining about Somali women. Western Somali women are not marriage material is a cheap ripoff of western black women are not marriage material à la passport bros. I'd respect your grift more if you had some original thoughts. Who are these über successful Somali men marrying out? Provide some examples.

Implying Somali women are "masculine" and not submissive like madow women. Bragging about how times are changing and Somali men are dating interracially in large amounts (despite no evidence of this) as though there's been some kind of interracial renaissance. Just regurgitating black incel garbage (we date more non-black women than you date non-black men = we date more non-somalis than you). The embarrassing use of "xalimoid" in an attempt to come across as some based 4chan user. Implying ajnabi men marry Somali women because their own women don't want them (strange way of coping). Writing a soliloquy about women with "with glowing olive skin, dark silky hair and hazelnut brown eyes" literally no different from black men who spend their time writing essays about the non-black women they drool over. "Glad brothers are waking up to this" = well done on becoming redpilled.

Seeing you post this pathetic nonsense in one thread and then talk about sunnah in another is strange, aren't dating/relationships in general haram? Try to not live vicariously through interracial couples on tiktok.

How can you not call yourself black when you emulate madows in every way? Not a single one of your opinions is something you came up with yourself. Just madow divestor topics repackaged for Somalis. Except we don't suffer from the same issues/self hate as them so your rhetoric falls flat. Whenever I see people talk about Somali incels I'm always confused because I've never met a Somali guy like that irl then I come on here and see you sprouting cliche, 2016 red pill philosophy and realize that these type of guys do exist.

The weirdest part about your fascination with interracial couples and who is dating who is that you admit you are from a conservative qabil that barely marries other Somalis yet you come on here and eulogize relationships you will never experience. Embarrassing all around.

African Americans are worse than Whites when it comes to intermixing; they go nowhere in life and commit a good percentage of all crimes, have no family structures, and have no real sense of family history.. It's like mixing with New York Italians in the 1980s minus the no sense of family history and lack of family structures
Lol somalis in the US mix more with mexicans than they do AA’s. There is a madow bogeyman on here when it comes to discussing interracial relationships.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Calling madows j*reers but then larping as the Somali Kevin Samuels is beyond cringeworthy. Every post of yours is complaining about Somali women. Western Somali women are not marriage material is a cheap ripoff of western black women are not marriage material à la passport bros. I'd respect your grift more if you had some original thoughts. Who are these über successful Somali men marrying out? Provide some examples.

Implying Somali women are "masculine" and not submissive like madow women. Bragging about how times are changing and Somali men are dating interracially in large amounts (despite no evidence of this) as though there's been some kind of interracial renaissance. Just regurgitating black incel garbage (we date more non-black women than you date non-black men = we date more non-somalis than you). The embarrassing use of "xalimoid" in an attempt to come across as some based 4chan user. Implying ajnabi men marry Somali women because their own women don't want them (strange way of coping). Writing a soliloquy about women with "with glowing olive skin, dark silky hair and hazelnut brown eyes" literally no different from black men who spend their time writing essays about the non-black women they drool over. "Glad brothers are waking up to this" = well done on becoming redpilled.

Seeing you post this pathetic nonsense in one thread and then talk about sunnah in another is strange, aren't dating/relationships in general haram? Try to not live vicariously through interracial couples on tiktok.

How can you not call yourself black when you emulate madows in every way? Not a single one of your opinions is something you came up with yourself. Just madow divestor topics repackaged for Somalis. Except we don't suffer from the same issues/self hate as them so your rhetoric falls flat. Whenever I see people talk about Somali incels I'm always confused because I've never met a Somali guy like that irl then I come on here and see you sprouting cliche, 2016 red pill philosophy and realize that these type of guys do exist.

The weirdest part about your fascination with interracial couples and who is dating who is that you admit you are from a conservative qabil that barely marries other Somalis yet you come on here and eulogize relationships you will never experience. Embarrassing all around.

Yes!!!

Celebrate St Louis GIF by Major League Soccer

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Since no one has answered it, I will go ahead. The reason Somali Female/Ethio-Eri Male marriages are rare is because the majority of us are Christian. That’s it.

The only ethnic groups in either country with a Muslim majority that Somalis are likely to cross over with are the Afar and Oromo (and the Oromos are only about 55% Muslim). One of my good friends has an Oromo father and Somali mother.

Since no one has answered it, I will go ahead. The reason Somali Female/Ethio-Eri Male marriages are rare is because the majority of us are Christian. That’s it.

The only ethnic groups in either country with a Muslim majority that Somalis are likely to cross over with are the Afar and Oromo (and the Oromos are only about 55% Muslim). One of my good friends has an Oromo father and Somali mother.
Nooo I don’t think that’s necessarily the case because there are Ethiopian Muslims in our community where I live but still isn’t the case 🤷🏾‍♀️ The girls here go for other ethnicities too so their disinterest is surprising given the proximity of both countries

Because they stink. They are also underachievers just like their skinny neighbors. Get with west African men , specially Nigerians, most are educated and make over 6 figures. Xalimos never settle for dusty men .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending