Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Why don't u marry outside!! Is that hard to do!

Even if I marry outside he would still be a half Somali boy.

If I have a boy I’ll train him to be like @Disappointed, he needs to first condemn patriarchy and apologise on behalf of all Somali men, past future and present. Then I will put him in the kitchen and avenge thousands of years slavery.

I would love to have more than 10; each kid has his/her own rizq. When they all grow up you would truly appreciate them and they be there for you when you are old at least all of them won’t be caasi.

Last edited:

If I have a boy I’ll train him to be like @Disappointed, he needs to first condemn patriarchy and apologise on behalf of all Somali men, past future and present. Then I will put him in the kitchen and avenge thousands of years slavery.

Let's be honest for a minute do u believe you will find a Somali man who is a cuck

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I want 1 set of triples and twins :rejoice: in shall ah what would be the best

Only 2 pregnancies and 5 kids

I want a loud and busy household.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
With that many kids the likelihood of raising qashin rises exponentially. #SuugoStats
Bad parents will have qashin children whether they have 1 or 20.
Good parents will have good kids whether it be 1 or 20.
It's the parenting it's just that bad parents are usually more likely to have more kids. Not that having more kids makes the likelihood of having qashin kids higher

Hell Naw, So you pretty much want to be a single mommy and raise kids with no father in their lives?
Are you serious abaayo, thats not a healthy relationship or upbringing for the ciyaal. They need a abbo in their life.

Just my 2cents honeybuns.

No one asked for your emotional opinion. Are you in or not:draketf:
It's not an emotional opinion, statistics have shown kids from single parent family's fare much worse than kids from 2 parent family's. Try raising somali teen boys without a father to discipline them, they'll be way more likely to end up in jail or dropouts. You won't be able to control them effectively either.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

:siilaanyolaugh: might do the same because of the females struggle for years. Payback time baby. Raising lots of male es by the will of God:fittytousand:

jk

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's not an emotional opinion, statistics have shown kids from single parent family's fare much worse than kids from 2 parent family's. Try raising somali teen boys without a father to discipline them, they'll be way more likely to end up in jail or dropouts. You won't be able to control them effectively either.
:farole: No one asked you let me raise my football children alone bastaryaho:fittytousand: I'll be great parent and demasculate them then.

Macalin M

Out here
Interesting, so everyone wants to have 10+ kids
Good luck raising those kids for real
Most of the gangbanging males and qashin females I’ve seen come from families with lots of siblings,

5 or less kids is perfect you can push each of them to do better send them to the best tuition as you will be able to afford it for all of them. Imagine the funds spent tryna send 16 kids to tuition every week

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most of the gangbanging males and qashin females I’ve seen come from families with lots of siblings,

5 or less kids is perfect you can push each of them to do better send them to the best tuition as you will be able to afford it for all of them. Imagine the funds spent tryna send 16 kids to tuition every week

I don't think the family size is the sole problem. I've met exceptions to the rule but they are small business owners and each of the kids is doing well. Its about parental involvement and engagement with children. If you have a laissez-faire approach to raising children than expect some to be swept by the tide of bad associations and caving to peer pressure.

I come from a small family so I'm not what you'd call biased in this regard.

:hemad: #Cadaan mentality. I dont plan to raise my children in the west. I'll take them to the gulf and dayniile and then back to the gulf :hmm:

I don't think the family size its the problem. I've met exceptions to the rule but they are small business owners and each of the kids is doing well. Its about parental involvement and engagement with children. If you have a laissez-faire approach to raising children than expect some to be swept by the tied of bad associations and caving to peer pressure.

I come from a small family so I'm not what you'd call biased in this regard.

Yes there are families with 3 kids where all of them are saqjaans and gang bangers, and families with 10 kids who are all successful. Yes having a lot of kids is stressful but you need to be a hands on parent. @MH tuition isnt that expensive, you can send all your kids to tuition with these cheap asian centres all over london :kanyeshrug: its like £10 an hour at most :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending