Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I would love to have a big family. In shaa Allah around 4-5 Children would be perf for me.

Macalin M

Out here
2 or 3 hopefully roughly around the same age. It will be good for them and for me.

I know this is for women but I wanted to answer

I will give u a million dollars if u find a man who will have that many!! Any man will go insane bcoz of the stress and depression!
I have fifteen siblings 8 brothers and 6 sisters which two of them have different mothers.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well I remember u saying not interested in men it's all good!!

Since when did I ever say I wasn't interested in men.:mugshotman:You're twisting my words. I said I would be caadi if I didn't get married. I prefer a life with no buuq. And I generally like the freedom of not having to answer to anyone that being single provides. Plus, I don't take a back seat to anyone. :fittytousand: Not my plans! Not my goals! That is my current state of mine and its subject to change.

I'm just giving you a hard time, im sure 15 is possible my aunt and uncle had 10 kids.
I mean I could give you 15 if your nac nac is sweet enough.
View attachment 49124
Are u okay with me kicking you out untill I need another child each time. Are okay with being used purely for kids and not being allowed to see or raise them:cosbyhmm: I want to influence them alone:diddyass:

Hell Naw, So you pretty much want to be a single mommy and raise kids with no father in their lives?
Are you serious abaayo, thats not a healthy relationship or upbringing for the ciyaal. They need a abbo in their life.

Just my 2cents honeybuns.
I seriously doubt this is a female.. You sound way too sexually aggressive.
I mean you dont even have a gender on your profile.
What kind of game are you playing warya.
Your a dude whos into kpop trying to pass yourself off as an opinionated woman, bal arka waxan.

Shuukansi gone wrong :mjlol: from 'honeybuns' to 'I seriously doubt this is a female you sound too sexually aggressive' :mjlol:

I'm not wallah. What's so hard to believe after education and uni i want to create my own mini football team. ? How you calling me a troll. Go talk to your Iraqi or Palestinian girl friends.

Bismillahi raxmaani raxiim I'm not aa!! U are actually trying to have 10 kids we don't live in somalia we live in the west where u will go broke having that many I agree with 5 kids or 6 but more than that u asking for poverty and struggle to hit u

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You quoted me first:mahubowtf:
You quoted me first

Clean your eyeglasses :samwelcome:

4501903D-D0F1-4318-AFC7-443606DB9A90.jpeg

Bismillahi raxmaani raxiim I'm not aa!! U are actually trying to have 10 kids we don't live in somalia we live in the west where u will go broke having that many I agree with 5 kids or 6 but more than that u asking for poverty and struggle to hit u

Adan you are a very funny guy wallah :pachah1:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Shuukansi gone wrong :mjlol: from 'honeybuns' to 'I seriously doubt this is a female you sound too sexually aggressive' :mjlol:
Niggas gotta run background checks these days, too many catfish.

Another red flag is the name blade which is super masculine there was even a black male superhero called blade. Add dat shit up and something seems fishy.

Another red flag is the name blade which is super masculine there was even a black male superhero called blade. Add dat shit up and something seems fishy.

U can't expect a good woman who guarded herself from bad things to go out with a man who was known to be saaqid a good woman deserves a good man and a man who had past but repented can find a woman who is like him!!

U can't expect a good woman who guarded herself from bad things to go out with a man who was known to be saaqid a good woman deserves a good man and a man who had past but repented can find a woman who is like him!!

i agree hoes deserve saqjaan men. Miskeen girls for miskeen women.

Niggas going around putting their thing in every hole like its a video game, deserve a ex hoe as a wife!

dude you flirted with 'him' kkk 'honeybuns'

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
dude you flirted with 'him' kkk 'honeybuns'
Nigga I'm human I made a mistake, how is it really my fault I sweet talked someone being 100% fraudulent, at least I was smart enough to uncover the homo.

I'm still the realest nigga out here and damn proud of myself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending