Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah we will all have good respectful children soon . The question is how many children are you all willing to have.?

For me inshallah the more the merrier, but obviously after education and university inshallah :fittytousand:

@MariaMaria @RICH @Buraanbur911 @Basic @Emily

Answer the poll accordingly. Do not let anyone influence your opinion you cannot change your vote.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Can you imagine controlling and raising that many kids to become respectful on deen and like me:ahh:
Mini clones

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Yes why wouldn't I be
I'm just giving you a hard time, im sure 15 is possible my aunt and uncle had 10 kids.
I mean I could give you 15 if your nac nac is sweet enough.
1528135336993.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm just giving you a hard time, im sure 15 is possible my aunt and uncle had 10 kids.
I mean I could give you 15 if your nac nac is sweet enough.
View attachment 49124
Are u okay with me kicking you out untill I need another child each time. Are okay with being used purely for kids and not being allowed to see or raise them:cosbyhmm: I want to influence them alone:diddyass:

Muji

VIP
No more than 2. Am I mouse when I’m giving birth to 5+?

The less kids you have the more time you have to spend with them and look after them. Hopefully they are not boys though.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Are u okay with me kicking you out untill I need another child each time. Are okay with being used purely for kids and not being allowed to see or raise them:cosbyhmm: I want to influence them alone:diddyass:
Hell Naw, So you pretty much want to be a single mommy and raise kids with no father in their lives?
Are you serious abaayo, thats not a healthy relationship or upbringing for the ciyaal. They need a abbo in their life.

Just my 2cents honeybuns.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Hell Naw, So you pretty much want to be a single mommy and raise kids with no father in their lives?
Are you serious abaayo, thats not a healthy relationship or upbringing for the ciyaal. They need a abbo in their life.

Just my 2cents honeybuns.
No one asked for your emotional opinion. Are you in or not:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts