Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inaalilah my post got you so triggered you quoted me twice with such vile profanities :ohlord:

Listen I understand your frustration, it’s not fair that your beautiful women are being wedded to Abgaal Imaams and Bantus. This is why I propose to have a good amount of your people relocated to beledweyne.

We already have the Ashraafs CadCads living here and they are treated like high class citizens. Ask @Safiya she travels back to B-Town every couple of years.

We will give you farmland and jobs and the only thing we ask in return is unlimited access to your women. You guys can marry the Ashraafs CadCad which will solve your incest issues.

What do you say ? :siilaanyosmile:
First of all retard, i AM maternally asharaf and secondly why would we need to go baladweyne when your lamagoode asses are being ousted from our homes in Benadir?
It looks like your lamagoodle asses are going to end up broke living in the north eastern deserts fking your goats. That IS what you guys were doing before we came, so i think it makes sense? What do you say ?
Your false annecdotes wont work on someone who visists xamar every year. Im sorry. Its still lamagoodle girls throwing themselves at us, not the other way around. Silence me by bringung proof, i dare you.

Have you seen Shingaani? The Bantuzation and Hawiyezation of your people is happening :icon lol:
Before you guys were known only to marry within your community but not anymore after the war. You guys been marrying Madows and Hawiyes :icon lol:
Those days are over? There's a new generation of their kids now :icon lol:
Look, bro i forguve you jaahilnimo. You ate from Luuq, so what can we expect.
I asked my mum about Luuq and she said all she knows is that lamagoodle baadiyos like your hooyo, most likely used to bring fresh milk from Luuq into Merka and shingaani.
Who knows your hooyo might've been selling her caano to my mum? We have finally found a common ground now stfu.

I asked my mum about Luuq and she said all she knows is that lamagoodle baadiyos like your hooyo, most likely used to bring fresh milk from Luuq into Merka and shingaani.
Who knows your hooyo might've been selling her caano to my mum? We have finally found a common ground now stfu.
You are*

First of all retard, i AM maternally asharaf and secondly why would we need to go baladweyne when your lamagoode asses are being ousted from our homes in Benadir?
It looks like your lamagoodle asses are going to end up broke living in the north eastern deserts fking your goats. That IS what you guys were doing before we came, so i think it makes sense? What do you say ?
Your false annecdotes wont work on someone who visists xamar every year. Im sorry. Its still lamagoodle girls throwing themselves at us, not the other way around. Silence me by bringung proof, i dare you.

:drakelaugh: I’m dead.

God trolling these CadCads is the greatest thing ever .

I'm not from Luuq and you're talking out your ass talking about bringing milk over 300+ KM from Luuq in Gedo to Shingaani.
Don't be dissing Hooyos you bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts