Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooo imagine dressing them all up in similar clothes. They all the little boys wear the same waistcoats on Eid and the girls the same dresses :banderas:
Trust me, that shit look fire especially when the older siblings will be bossing the younger siblings, making sure they are on job.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Since when did I ever say I wasn't interested in men.:mugshotman:You're twisting my words. I said I would be caadi if I didn't get married. I prefer a life with no buuq. And I generally like the freedom of not having to answer to anyone that being single provides. Plus, I don't take a back seat to anyone. :fittytousand: Not my plans! Not my goals! That is my current state of mine and its subject to change.

We need more High IQ Somalis to save the Somali race. Please do it for the team huuno.:mjohreally:

Nigga I'm human I made a mistake, how is it really my fault I sweet talked someone being 100% fraudulent, at least I was smart enough to uncover the homo.

I'm still the realest nigga out here and damn proud of myself too.

Akhas that was a big mistake 'realest nigga' :nahgirl:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Mali Mo so because my name is blade I can't be a girl. I swear by allah I'm a girl I said wallahi I don't joke about swearing by Allah I'd go hell if I lied on Allah. What more do you want from me a picture?
I'd send it since you seem gay
People always think I'm a man whenever I state my opinions but I'm not going to not speak what I want:gaasdrink:
I don't really mind when people think I'm a man they usually take men more serious than women:noneck:

@Mali Mo so because my name is blade I can't be a girl. I swear by allah I'm a girl I said wallahi I don't joke about swearing by Allah I'd go hell of I lied on Allah. What more do you want from me a picture?
People always think I'm a man whenever I state my opinions but I'm not going to not speak what I want:gaasdrink:
I don't really mind when people think I'm a man they usually take men more serious than women:noneck:

Did u tell him u have a husband sugulle

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I want 7 kids just like my uncle, inshallah. I know it says ladies but I see guys mentioning how many kids they want so I want to state my preference too.

All my 7 kids will be the smartest, strongest and religious. I will send them to tuition so they can be top in their class. I will send them to Madrasa so they can be perfect Muslims and know their deen well. I will also send them to MMA classes so they can defend themselves when worse situations get to them. I already have things planned out for my future kids.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
No more than 2. Am I mouse when I’m giving birth to 5+?

The less kids you have the more time you have to spend with them and look after them. Hopefully they are not boys though.

I'm hoping the same. I wouldn't wish a misandrist mother on any young boy. May you have plentiful daughters, and daughters only, amen.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Did u tell him u have a husband sugulle
You demoted me to date.
We're finished
download.jpeg
tenor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending