Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nobody will volunteer for that and 15 kids?? Nope
You guys are acting as if the average somali home is closer to 2 than 15.:mahubowtf:
Did I ask you though to volunteer?
I'd never get pregnant if you or someone like you were the only volunteers:ayaanswag:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
No one asked for your emotional opinion. Are you in or not:draketf:
I seriously doubt this is a female.. You sound way too sexually aggressive.
I mean you dont even have a gender on your profile.
What kind of game are you playing warya.

I will give u a million dollars if u find a man who will have that many!! Any man will go insane bcoz of the stress and depression!

my grandmother raised 13 kids perfectly well, it is stressful but the results are worth it. :rejoice:

Also you don't have a million dollars and you will never have a million dollars so i crossed that out for you :ummhmm:

my grandmother raised 13 kids perfectly well, it is stressful but the results are worth it. :rejoice:

Also you don't have a million dollars and you will never have a million dollars so i crossed that out for you :ummhmm:

We talking about this generation we all different than the old nowadays men not wanting kids is trending hopefully u find him it's going to be hard to take care of them financially when u have that many kids and will require big house hopefully u will find the right guy!

We talking about this generation we all different than the old nowadays men not wanting kids is trending hopefully u find him it's going to be hard to take care of them financially when u have that many kids and will require big house hopefully u will find the right guy!

Inshallah and same to you walaal

Wallahi my aunt does that it's amazing to see. Less than 10 looks pathetic :nahgirl:

You looking at your perspective especially in the west it's hard to raise those many kids and the financial will be tough for the man stop being selfish!!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I seriously doubt this is a female.. You sound way too sexually aggressive.
I mean you dont even have a gender on your profile.
What kind of game are you playing warya.
Back to the beginning where people used to think I was male :ahh:
If you can't handle an opinionated women then that's not my fault :farole: im not sexually aggressive I don't even........ never mind :yacadiim:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@nine
I come from a small family. :yacadiim:Given my upbringing and reproductive capacity I don't expect that many.

I also don't believe in hormonal birth control - I hear it will make you loco, attracted to betas and less sexually attractive overall.
:siilaanyosmile:Though I doubt Abdis are a superficial bunch. I could stop going to the gym and gain 100 lbs and they'll call me thick. Gotta love proponents of obesity.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@anonymous34 Probably around 4, I would like to invest my time to help them develop in the best way possible. :banderas:

Plus the house will be lively and more people to help me in my old age. :denzelnigga:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Back to the beginning where people used to think I was male :ahh:
If you can't handle an opinionated women then that's not my fault :farole: im not sexually aggressive I don't even........ never mind :yacadiim:
Your a dude whos into kpop trying to pass yourself off as an opinionated woman, bal arka waxan.

@nine
I come from a small family. :yacadiim:Given my upbringing and reproductive capacity I don't expect that many.

I also don't believe in hormonal birth control - I hear it will make you loco, attracted to betas and less sexually attractive overall.
:siilaanyosmile:Though I doubt Abdis are a superficial bunch. I could stop going to the gym and gain 100 lbs and they'll call me thick. Gotta love proponents of obesity.

I thought u didn't want to get married!! Stop bringing up abdis when it's not relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts