Kudos to Madoobe who truly is a Machivellian politician Buule Gareed becoming Wasiir now

You can see Buule Gareed standing behind his Master Ayotallah Madoobe who was given a grand reception in Doolow. Welcome back to the team Jubbaland Xorta
:drakekidding:

54DBD719-BCA9-4CFF-83B5-B412BC936317.jpeg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
All you gotta do is guarantee Madoobe the seat in kismaayo and he will sign whatever you want. The only problem he had with FGS whether Farmaajo or HSM first term was they tried to replace him.

Not a chance, no politician lasts that long. Madoobe will be replaced by another man coincidentally named Madoobe.

147060051_1361181340917816_1163469828760332406_n.jpg

I came across a video of this Kuumade elder telling Reer West Gedo to stop complaining about Madoobe’s 10 year rule. Madoobe only ruled Absame and other Somalis for those years. He will renew another 10 year reign when West Gedo fully submits to his Maamuul
:damn:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Madoobe has shown a firm hand with Justice triumphs an iron fist.

Reer Gedo are realizing threats of violence and fkd isnt going to help them in a political sphere. I welcome their future opposition in elections but the violence and Galmudug culture of clan wars will not be tolerated as long as we are a Muslim people.
This iljeex kid thinks JL is like Galnus that was created by Farmaajo and kept together by SFG

He is merely wasiiro gudo most of his files were transferred to Waare why he acts like he owns the SFG?
Hawiye are delusional and dont realize we voted hsm in because of his incompetence in comparison to Farmajo.

Madoobe + ‘Marxuum’ -
  1. Unified Gedo with Jubbaland
  2. Large infrastructure projects (Kismayo Roads with drainage, Road to Afmadow, Afmadow airport etc all either completed or in progress
  3. Bulked up existing forces
  4. Buaale still in progress
HSM -
  1. Hirshabelle collapsed and Abgaal lost territory
  2. Budget halved from last year thanks to IC
  3. Unlikely to get constitutional reform passed
  4. Made enemies with Puntland and gained zero leverage eventually flipflopping
  5. Arms Embargo isnt lifted
  6. Debt Relief is itself in the air even though it wasnt as contentious under Farmajo
  7. Selling Government land in Xamar still in progress

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I can't believe some of the marehan on here.

They might as well be sheegato.

Your selling yourselves out for what? @TekNiKo and @Dalalos_ibn_Adali are certfied horgals. Your no different than shimbir.
Madobe and Justice?

That's like putting Joe Biden and staying awake in the same sentence.

Just this week his admin was threatening the journalist based in Gedo for reporting anti-madobe sentiment in Gedo, he had to go and seek out ATMIS protection.

Somali Saayid

VIP
you joined this site just this year. These Mx users have been active way longer than you. Are you sure you are not the real shegato?
:chrisfreshhah:
You are fighting a losing war
I'd rather die in this "war" than submit to Madobe and talk about Jubbaland Kumbaya.

Let the likes of @TekNiKo shine the shoes of Absame and Madobe, he's already got a head start on Deni's.

It disgusts me frankly.

Kkk if im a sheegato why would i continue to fight this "losing" war. Inshallah i will be eternal mucaarad for Madobe. This man is pure evil and even if saved a woman from cancer i wouldn't look at him differently.

I'd rather die in this "war" than submit to Madobe and talk about Jubbaland Kumbaya.

Let the likes of @TekNiKo shine the shoes of Absame and Madobe, he's already got a head start on Deni's.

It disgusts me frankly.

Kkk if im a sheegato why would i continue to fight this "losing" war. Inshallah i will be eternal mucaarad for Madobe. This man is pure evil and even if saved a woman from cancer i wouldn't look at him differently.

Nobody knows you Dude. Being an anonymous online Troll will not stop Reer Gedo from submitting to their president. Madoobe isn’t worried about not being accepted by Somali Ugaas user from Somalispot

Spider Man Lol GIF

Somali Saayid

VIP
Nobody knows you Dude. Being an anonymous online Troll will not stop Reer Gedo from submitting to their president. Madoobe isn’t worried about not being accepted by Somali Ugaas user from Somalispot

Spider Man Lol GIF
I answered your comment and if you want Reer Gedo to accept Madobe tell them to stop chasing his governor off the soccer pitch when he tries to give a speech.

I answered your comment and if you want Reer Gedo to accept Madobe tell them to stop chasing his governor off the soccer pitch when he tries to give a speech.

Just last week you were claiming that the Governor cannot leave his house, now we see him giving a speech to the residents of Garbahareey during a football match.

Shimbir already established his own security unit. Jubaland will send 100 Ogaden bodyguards to land in Garbahareey to prepare for the arrival of the president

Garbahareey = Ceelwaaq part 2

AF5BB314-3528-4E12-8317-C1C50976B33F.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This iljeex kid thinks JL is like Galnus that was created by Farmaajo and kept together by SFG

He is merely wasiiro gudo most of his files were transferred to Waare why he acts like he owns the SFG?
Sure HSM is backed mostly by HG elites but I’m not the one celebrating positions like you have been with kuxigeenka xaanaha xoolaha or some other crap. I mean a whole thread on ‘HSM gave us a call’ is as embarrassing as it gets.

Reer Gedo are realizing threats of violence and fkd isnt going to help them in a political sphere. I welcome their future opposition in elections but the violence and Galmudug culture of clan wars will not be tolerated as long as we are a Muslim people.

Hawiye are delusional and dont realize we voted hsm in because of his incompetence in comparison to Farmajo.

Madoobe + ‘Marxuum’ -
  1. Unified Gedo with Jubbaland
  2. Large infrastructure projects (Kismayo Roads with drainage, Road to Afmadow, Afmadow airport etc all either completed or in progress
  3. Bulked up existing forces
  4. Buaale still in progress
HSM -
  1. Hirshabelle collapsed and Abgaal lost territory
  2. Budget halved from last year thanks to IC
  3. Unlikely to get constitutional reform passed
  4. Made enemies with Puntland and gained zero leverage eventually flipflopping
  5. Arms Embargo isnt lifted
  6. Debt Relief is itself in the air even though it wasnt as contentious under Farmajo
  7. Selling Government land in Xamar still in progress
90% of the stuff you mentioned HSM hasn’t achieved are August-November matters. We’re reaching the final stages. You can’t downplay them should they happen as they are masiiri, debt relief and access to loans changes Somali politics, similarly the arms embargo and constitutional changes.

I’ll keep this thread bookmarked given your confidence in debt relief, constitution and arms embargo not happening.

i think it’s fair one of us gets to gloat :manny:

Madoobe has named my Uncle in Law Nasteex Cabdi Saalax as Gudoomiyaha Ku Xigeenka Gedo. Seems like my family is gonna eat good now. Now he has reached Beledxawo

:rejoice:
Tek you're a funny dude walle. You were accusing me of lying when my xog turned out to be true including Buulo Gareed becoming a minister.

Post in thread 'Ahmed Madoobe appoints new Governor for Gedo' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/ahmed-madoobe-appoints-new-governor-for-gedo.149089/post-3668661

Post in thread 'Ahmed Madoobe appoints new Governor for Gedo' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/ahmed-madoobe-appoints-new-governor-for-gedo.149089/post-3668736

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tek you're a funny dude walle. You were accusing me of lying when my xog turned out to be true including Buulo Gareed becoming a minister.

Post in thread 'Ahmed Madoobe appoints new Governor for Gedo' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/ahmed-madoobe-appoints-new-governor-for-gedo.149089/post-3668661

Post in thread 'Ahmed Madoobe appoints new Governor for Gedo' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/ahmed-madoobe-appoints-new-governor-for-gedo.149089/post-3668736
Sxb, you were right I was just in denial. I have accepted the reality now. Let Reer Gedo eat off Madoobe if thats their desire. Better than being under Mahad Salad and Culusow the criminal. Gedo State isnt feasible when you have a hostile Mogadishu and AS surrounding the province.

Sure HSM is backed mostly by HG elites but I’m not the one celebrating positions like you have been with kuxigeenka xaanaha xoolaha or some other crap. I mean a whole thread on ‘HSM gave us a call’ is as embarrassing as it gets.

90% of the stuff you mentioned HSM hasn’t achieved are August-November matters. We’re reaching the final stages. You can’t downplay them should they happen as they are masiiri, debt relief and access to loans changes Somali politics, similarly the arms embargo and constitutional changes.

I’ll keep this thread bookmarked given your confidence in debt relief, constitution and arms embargo not happening.

i think it’s fair one of us gets to gloat :manny:
iljeex huguri this is Abgaal and OG government the OG can fire your wasiirka gudaha and you are talkting to OG here like you own their Govt 🤣🤣

HG is not backing Hassan Sh there is small group that was used and abused by farmaajo who are called Daljir they have no real power the real power is in the hand of Damjadiid Farah abdulkadir your daljir failed to pick the Pm only picked Madaale for Abgaal. They are not allowed to involve in Hiiraan waare was doing today Fiqi job

You as a Cayr your 15 boy was destroyed by Hassan Sh

Meel fariiso gaajo boy you are nothing in this Govt 🤣🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
iljeex huguri this is Abgaal and OG government the OG can fire your wasiirka gudaha and you are talkting to OG here like you own their Govt 🤣🤣

HG is not backing Hassan Sh there is small group that was used and abused by farmaajo who are called Daljir they have no real power the real power is in the hand of Damjadiid Farah abdulkadir your daljir failed to pick the Pm only picked Madaale for Abgaal. They are not allowed to involve in Hiiraan waare was doing today Fiqi job

You as a Cayr your 15 boy was destroyed by Hassan Sh

Meel fariiso gaajo boy you are nothing in this Govt 🤣🤣
Iska xishood. Daljir ama damuljadiid everywhere you look is HG.
FF4C1DA2-D311-4EF3-9516-1B997608DB4D.jpeg

Dowladda soo raac! Ani mahad baa igu matalo dowladaan barakaysan, milkiilaha ugu firficoon :mjlaugh:

Somali Saayid

VIP
Madoobe has named my Uncle in Law Nasteex Cabdi Saalax as Gudoomiyaha Ku Xigeenka Gedo. Seems like my family is gonna eat good now. Now he has reached Beledxawo

:rejoice:
No wonder why your celebrating, ileen you are from a family of horgals. The likes of a sellout like you have always disgusted me. You have no shame, only when your uncle is the assistant to a horgal that Madobe is your "Saayid", yet your a hypocrite who critiques Marxuumka?

Trending