Kudos to Madoobe who truly is a Machivellian politician Buule Gareed becoming Wasiir now

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If you actually believe that Madobe is reliant on the FGS, then you clearly haven’t been paying attention. He is financially and militarily independent and has the UAE, US, and Kenya behind him. Those three are what he is reliant upon
Madoobe is absolutely reliant. He needed FGS to free up Gedo for him. He’s also needing the FGS for legitimacy for another election. Hence he’s traded in his relationship with PL for that. You usually don’t abandon allies like that so easily unless there’s something in there for you. He’s also signed up to all the centralisation plans of this government.

Kenya, US, UAE have a good relationship with this FGS so it’s unlikely they would’ve bothered fighting HSM to keep him like they did with Farmaajo who had a terrible relationship with them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ogaden naga cilmi badan, gobol dhan eesan hal tuulo ka degin ayee xaaran ku qaaten, walahi rer awoowgay gacan baa u taagay, awalba dhulkaas iyo wabiga baa lagu xisaabtamaye ee boonta degan waa hore nacay:pachah1:

I know this was coming when Madoobe took their MPs without them firing a single shot, hadana maamulkii Farmaajo u dhisay baa lala wareegay within less than a year, dad liito oo nolasha ka dhacay bilaa damiir ah inee yihin all Somalis witness it. They are not even 0.5 they are 0.0 walahi oo bilahi.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Madoobe is absolutely reliant. He needed FGS to free up Gedo for him. He’s also needing the FGS for legitimacy for another election. Hence he’s traded in his relationship with PL for that. You usually don’t abandon allies like that so easily unless there’s something in there for you. He’s also signed up to all the centralisation plans of this government.

Kenya, US, UAE have a good relationship with this FGS so it’s unlikely they would’ve bothered fighting HSM to keep him like they did with Farmaajo who had a terrible relationship with them.
This is what Deni thought when he was allied with Madoobe thinking he is Qabiil, nope Madoobe is beyond Qabiil he works with US, UAE, Kenya and TPLF, he has more foreign links than HSM himself.

If Madoobe could turn against Farmaajo, what makes you think HSM will be any different?

Abaq

VIP
Ogaden naga cilmi badan, gobol dhan eesan hal tuulo ka degin ayee xaaran ku qaaten, walahi rer awoowgay gacan baa u taagay, awalba dhulkaas iyo wabiga baa lagu xisaabtamaye ee boonta degan waa hore nacay:pachah1:

I know this was coming when Madoobe took their MPs without them firing a single shot, hadana maamulkii Farmaajo u dhisay baa lala wareegay within less than a year, dad liito oo nolasha ka dhacay bilaa damiir ah inee yihin all Somalis witness it. They are not even 0.5 they are 0.0 walahi oo bilahi.
Quoting this in case you delete it

Abaq

VIP

I know this is hard for you to believe, but Madobe is Kenya, UAE, and America's man in Jubbaland and South Somalia. No matter who sits in Villa Mogadishu, his relationship with those three is direct. If he can use the FGS to his advantage while he is on good terms with them, goon on him. He will use HSM while he can and then dispose of him when he is no longer useful

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is what Deni thought when he was allied with Madoobe thinking he is Qabiil, nope Madoobe is beyond Qabiil he works with US, UAE, Kenya and TPLF, he has more foreign links than HSM himself.

If Madoobe could turn against Farmaajo, what makes you think HSM will be any different?
HSM has the Xamar seat, it’s in his hands to be a success and make that seat so important to shisheeye they’ll pick Xamar over any FMS.

Farmaajo had the wrong allies to take a fight to the FMS’s. HSM has the one’s that prop them up. He only has to prove he can offer more.

We’re in uncharted territory. Madoobe’s usefulness survives as long as HSM needs to war with PL. (needs a Darood FMS to support him to make it look like he isn’t pursuing HAG agenda). The moment that is out of the picture, his usefulness ends to HSM.

@bidenkulaha madobe is friends with UAE, US, Kenya, tplf used him to get sanctions on Eritrea through Matt Bryden how do you think he became president in the first place the guy was a jaajuus then and still is.

To get somewhere or become something in Somalia you have to work with foreign powers the days of using other Somalis or being a nationalist is gone it’s every man’s interest for themself.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Reer Mudug/ Galbeed are the maskax of MX I have long given up on these folk. Waxa muhiim mamuul ay helan.

Enjoy Gudoomiye Shimbir

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha madobe is friends with UAE, US, Kenya, tplf used him to get sanctions on Eritrea through Matt Bryden how do you think he became president in the first place the guy was a jaajuus then and still is.

To get somewhere or become something in Somalia you have to work with foreign powers the days of using other Somalis or being a nationalist is gone it’s every man’s interest for themself.
Absolutely which if you follow my posts is why I say we should become a U.S. colony as long as HAG lead it :lolbron:

Absolutely which if you follow my posts is why I say we should become a U.S. colony as long as HAG lead it :lolbron:
But when KDF leaves in 2024 Madobe won’t be in JL. After ATMIS leaves the hunger games will begin in Somalia.
1688492704981.png

I back us in a hunger game. Come on does anyone think we’re not rolling up in Kismayo carrying MX if OG aren’t good enough shoe cleaners :mjlol: you can’t stop the natural order of things. History always repeats itself
MX are centralists so it won’t be hard working with them the problem will be MJ we could exploit there rivalry with MX though.

History is repeating itself OG with caasho caydiid controlled kismayo then Morgan then MX/Cayr and now back to OG with Kenyan tanks.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
MX are centralists so it won’t be hard working with them the problem will be MJ we could exploit there rivalry with MX though.

History is repeating itself OG with caasho caydiid controlled kismayo then Morgan then MX/Cayr and now back to OG with Kenyan tanks.
Exactly lol. But Kenyan tanks should never stop foot in Somalia again

This iljeex kid thinks JL is like Galnus that was created by Farmaajo and kept together by SFG

He is merely wasiiro gudo most of his files were transferred to Waare why he acts like he owns the SFG?

Abaq

VIP
But when KDF leaves in 2024 Madobe won’t be in JL. After ATMIS leaves the hunger games will begin in Somalia.
View attachment 281807

I back us in a hunger game. Come on does anyone think we’re not rolling up in Kismayo carrying MX if OG aren’t good enough shoe cleaners :mjlol: you can’t stop the natural order of things. History always repeats itself
Delusional. Both Majeerteen and Mareexaan who are better politicians and bigger munaafiqs ayaa Sayidka ka quusteen. Ha karaamo seegina, habaar lagu kari waa

If we have our way, Madoobe will be useless anyway. He can stay as Governor of Kismayo till 20250 once we capture all that IMF money. Rigged 1m1v elections loading 2027 :lawd: no santuuq lol

I place my bets on Madoobe outlasting HSM by 2027. Who knows he might replace him as the next President of Somalia
:ooh:

Trending

Latest posts