Kudos to Madoobe who truly is a Machivellian politician Buule Gareed becoming Wasiir now

No wonder why your celebrating, ileen you are from a family of horgals. The likes of a sellout like you have always disgusted me. You have no shame, only when your uncle is the assistant to a horgal that Madobe is your "Saayid", yet your a hypocrite who critiques Marxuumka?
You are a langaab reer hussein and you are talking about your landheere reer diini.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
You are a langaab reer hussein and you are talking about your landheere reer diini.
Reer Hussien? Did you forget the Siyaad?

I will not speak ill of another marehan clan.

Instead i will quote someone
You didn't object to what he said, which raises red flags, I think it was a pretty ridiculous claim he made, if Siyaad Diini was bigger than Rer Siyaad Hussein, why did Rer Siyaad Hussein attain MP before Siyaad Diini who only got it in 1969, not just MPs but army officials and Politicians, Rer Siyaad Hussein had it in 1960 a decade before the Kacaan? Why does Rer Siyaad Hussein have more land than Siyaad Diini, he made a pretty bold and rediculous claim and you ignored it, I doubt it was out of MXnimo, is it also out of MXnimo you are defending Rer Siyaad Diini horgals in this thread ?

If Rer Siyaad Diini were not Horgals then we would have not seen Shimbir in Garboharey at all, he would be rejected from entering, not holding conferences lmao.

Kkk do not come to me to talk about my sub clan which has been sitting in political offices since the UN protectorate administration.

If my Great-Uncle Abdishakur Ali Mire submitted to anyone someone like Madobe than i will be the first to condemn him and call him a horgal.

I don't have selective bias, nor do i pick and choose. I am MX throught and throught and it is everything when it comes to todays politics.

Abaq

VIP
iljeex huguri this is Abgaal and OG government the OG can fire your wasiirka gudaha and you are talkting to OG here like you own their Govt 🤣🤣

HG is not backing Hassan Sh there is small group that was used and abused by farmaajo who are called Daljir they have no real power the real power is in the hand of Damjadiid Farah abdulkadir your daljir failed to pick the Pm only picked Madaale for Abgaal. They are not allowed to involve in Hiiraan waare was doing today Fiqi job

You as a Cayr your 15 boy was destroyed by Hassan Sh

Meel fariiso gaajo boy you are nothing in this Govt 🤣🤣
Us OG like Fiqi. He has done our bidding superbly. And you are right about Farah Abdulkadir. He is the brains behind all of them. He was behind the creation of Simad. He was also the one that got the scholarships for Hamse when he went to Yemen and Mahad Salaad when he went to Egypt. He is the Fahad Yasin of this gov but thesr kids have no clue

Somali Saayid

VIP
Us OG like Fiqi. He has done our bidding superbly. And you are right about Farah Abdulkadir. He is the brains behind all of them. He was behind the creation of Simad. He was also the one that got the scholarships for Hamse when he went to Yemen and Mahad Salaad when he went to Egypt. He is the Fahad Yasin of this gov but thesr kids have no clue
Who is the mastermind behind this Fiqi or Farah Abdulkadir also isn't that Geylan media and doesn't he work for fahad.

Abaq

VIP
Who is the mastermind behind this Fiqi or Farah Abdulkadir also isn't that Geylan media and doesn't he work for fahad.
Farah Abdulkadir is behind the whole of Damuljadid including HSM. He literally has been grooming them for decades just for this

Somali Saayid

VIP
@bidenkulaha
@Abaq

MOGADISHU, Somalia - Farah Abdulkadir is a prominent politician in Somalia. He is credited for playing a role in the establishment of several educational institutions during the civil war.
He was born in the Hiran region, central Somalia in the 1960s and hails from the Reer Aw-Hassan clan. After finishing high school in Somalia, he went to Pakistan for university education in 1987.
Farah is a co-founder of Simad University in Mogadishu. Following many years of working in the educational field, he joined politics after his close friend Hassan Sheikh became president in 2012.
The first public office he landed was State Minister of presidential affairs and served from 2012 to 2014 and was promoted to Minister of Justice during the first term of Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.
He and his comrade Mohamud belong to a Political party named The Union for Peace and Development Party (UPD) established in 2011, one year before they won the leadership of Somalia.
After Farmajo defeated Mohamud in the 2017 election, Farah Abdulkadir's light dimmed and he has been absent from the political arena for the past five years. He has now made a comeback.
On Tuesday, Abdulkadir appeared on the cabinet list announced by PM Hamza Abdi Barre. He was named as minister of education. Many see him as the new 'kingmaker', replacing Fahad Yasin.
Fahad Yasin, ex-NISA director and security advisor to Farmajo was in power in the previous government. Yasin is from the same clan of Farah Abdulkadir who is the right-hand man of Hassan Sheikh.
KEYDMEDIA English

What is this guy's plan for Somalia?
What does he benefit from? Surely this decades long grand plan can't be just to buy a few houses in Turkey or UAE?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha
@Abaq

MOGADISHU, Somalia - Farah Abdulkadir is a prominent politician in Somalia. He is credited for playing a role in the establishment of several educational institutions during the civil war.
He was born in the Hiran region, central Somalia in the 1960s and hails from the Reer Aw-Hassan clan. After finishing high school in Somalia, he went to Pakistan for university education in 1987.
Farah is a co-founder of Simad University in Mogadishu. Following many years of working in the educational field, he joined politics after his close friend Hassan Sheikh became president in 2012.
The first public office he landed was State Minister of presidential affairs and served from 2012 to 2014 and was promoted to Minister of Justice during the first term of Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.
He and his comrade Mohamud belong to a Political party named The Union for Peace and Development Party (UPD) established in 2011, one year before they won the leadership of Somalia.
After Farmajo defeated Mohamud in the 2017 election, Farah Abdulkadir's light dimmed and he has been absent from the political arena for the past five years. He has now made a comeback.
On Tuesday, Abdulkadir appeared on the cabinet list announced by PM Hamza Abdi Barre. He was named as minister of education. Many see him as the new 'kingmaker', replacing Fahad Yasin.
Fahad Yasin, ex-NISA director and security advisor to Farmajo was in power in the previous government. Yasin is from the same clan of Farah Abdulkadir who is the right-hand man of Hassan Sheikh.
KEYDMEDIA English

What is this guy's plan for Somalia?
What does he benefit from? Surely this decades long grand plan can't be just to buy a few houses in Turkey or UAE?
He’s one of the milkiila. Damuljadiid through and through, strong connections to ikhwaan so had a lot of support from Qatar. He’s got a lot of experience, used to be close ally of Abdiqasim, so that summary is wrong about him joining politics in 2012. He was Abdiqasim’s education minister. You can see him when Abdiqasim addresses the students of Xamar in Mogadishu stadium after the 2000 election

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hassan Sheikh destroyed your 15 cod party today you have no party no presidential candidate you are reduced to being "influence " 🤣🤣

Damjadiid is Farah Abdulkadir not HG odowaa bla bla all these guys are his kids Farahs wife is OG reer Cabdille he picked Xamse who is Damjadeed i said it before only two of them work together hawiye are not allowed to come near Xamse

Your ex Farmaajo group bukhaari and Fiqi were backing mj Keynaan for pm and couldn't what influence your talking about? Wa ka kac guska Ogaadeen iyo Abgaal eed ku fadhisid habaryahay bohosha wayn 🤣🤣

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No wonder why your celebrating, ileen you are from a family of horgals. The likes of a sellout like you have always disgusted me. You have no shame, only when your uncle is the assistant to a horgal that Madobe is your "Saayid", yet your a hypocrite who critiques Marxuumka?
Dont you claim Reer Siyaad they are the leaders of Horgals. You truly are a pathetic cretin, me congratulating Madoobe for bribing instead of attacking is somehow “hypcoritical”. I despise Madoobe doesnt mean I cant give him his props if he outmanuevered me.

Kenya nor Madoobe are going anywhere anytime soon until the powers that be decide elsewhere. Let Rer Gedo eat off him instead of fighting for “Somalia” a failed colonial project . Women, children being cut off from vital services in Mogadishu and flight restrictions with AS blocking land routes would be unwise. Doctors and hospitals require crucial medicine or pregnant mothers did. Ogadens themselves will get sick of him eventually.

Systemka JL waa muqadas.

You literally have no jobs in Banadir, madaxtooyo, no money. Xawaadle have resorted to shirs in Nairobi cos they’re too worried Shabaab will be let loose on them in Xamar lol. They’ve wiped y’all out. all the land is sold to them, all the important positions they control. You are celebrating xanaanaha xoolaha kuxigeen and being Fiqi’s secretary. You straight up have no shame 😂.

bukhari didn’t leave HSM even when Daljir backed Farmaajo btw. It’s why he’s being rewarded with everything lol. He was HSM’s biggest financial backer and he pretty much owns the Villa right now. Mahad close second in influence. You’re info is terrible.

Watch the video, that’s agaasima who worked in the government, he’s being interviewed by a pro-UPD Cayr and he’s Saleebaan. He says they’ve saved everyone and brought in galgaduud lol. Lacagtii iyo gulkii oo dan dowlada laheed bay la baxsadeen.

This is Villa Somalia these days

View attachment 281852
You are clueless teen. Bukhari was funded by Fahad against Murusade Dhagdheer backed by Hassan Sh and gabre . Farah abdulkadir vs Muudey so when Farah and Dhagdheer lost they knew Hassan will lose to Farmaajo. Bukhari and fiqi changed after HG couldn't secure the PM that gone for Kheyre. They came back to Hassan sh in 2020 looking for Mogadishu mayor and minister. Hassan Sh agreed to make Bukhari Mogadishu mayor but he broke his word after he won the elections and told him to pick his Abgaal guy and he picked Madaale.

Link between hassan Shiikh and xamse is farah oo islu haya Farah acts like OG i posted this in april lesson for you clueless ciyaal. My last words to you ka kac guska Abgaal iyo OG indha adeegaaga xukuumad OG ah aa leedahay JL aa ku tiirsan 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230705-024739.jpg

Screenshot_20230705-024759.jpg

Screenshot_20230705-024652.png

Cabdi hashi, bukhari, mudeey and Farmaajo formed "Anti Eehiopia camp" in 2017

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705-024652.png
    Screenshot_20230705-024652.png
    861.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Somali Saayid

VIP
Dont you claim Reer Siyaad they are the leaders of Horgals. You truly are a pathetic cretin, me congratulating Madoobe for bribing instead of attacking is somehow “hypcoritical”. I despise Madoobe doesnt mean I cant give him his props if he outmanuevered me.

Kenya nor Madoobe are going anywhere anytime soon until the powers that be decide elsewhere. Let Rer Gedo eat off him instead of fighting for “Somalia” a failed colonial project . Women, children being cut off from vital services in Mogadishu and flight restrictions with AS blocking land routes would be unwise. Doctors and hospitals require crucial medicine or pregnant mothers did. Ogadens themselves will get sick of him eventually.

Systemka JL waa muqadas.

The same Ogaden's who want him to reign another ten years?

Save me the time of reading your essay and admit your happy "your family will be eating good" and that as long as he rewards your subclan you will shine his shoes till kingdom come?

When did I claim Reer Siyaad Dinii when I clearly stated to you on your profile post I am Reer Siyaad Hussein and you asked me if i was reer buurale bcuz u were related to them?

Straight up horgal and liar, i guess they come in the same package.

One thing I am sure , Madobe is in a league of his own when it comes to Somali politics . The guy has outlasted Abdullahi Yusuf , Sh. shariif , Farmajo and I will remind you in 3 years , Madobe telling HSM “ hold election your time is up”

I back us in a hunger game. Come on does anyone think we’re not rolling up in Kismayo carrying MX if OG aren’t good enough shoe cleaners :mjlol: you can’t stop the natural order of things. History always repeats itself
Miskiin moryaan hg plantation owners can’t sell their produce in xamar before being taxed 7 times by isabaarist Garre bimaal jiido raxanweyn. The mighty hg funded by melez in the 90s with weapons is no more they’re toothless and useless. AY and geedi really did a big damage that you’ll never ever recover from. :icon lol:

Systemka JL waa muqadas.
warya tekniko did you get paid too? Reer siyaad afka ha ku taakin, they are the leaders of the free jubbaland. Yesterday they denied an airplane coming from mogadishu to come to garbaharrey.

I have told the Mjs here this isn't about a single person. Last time they were happy when mucalimo went to jubbaland side thinking this ended now. Look here i said canjeex can go to hsm/madoobe side tomorrow and nothing will change. Jusst like nothing changed with mucalimo leaving to madoobe side. You're displaying extreme reliance on person which i didn't have and anyone with basic political understanding DIDN'T. Fix up.

Again, this isn't about a single person. No one is a messiah, fartaag came to redeem himself and so we have given him a chance to do so. If he disappoints just like before, we will drop him and he knows that. It's his last chance.

Our policy regarding madoobe is set in stone. No single person can change it. Those who follow it will be welcomed regardless of their previous stance, even if mohamuud sayid tomorrow comes and says i changed my stance we will welcome him. If canjeex tomorrow says i support madoobe, he will be kicked out.

I hope i have cleared up any hopes of having fartaag change our position or even canjeex or anyone else. :pachah1:

See that's your problem. Moalimu changed his stance, nothing changed in gedo. Nothing will change even if all the current leadership change their stance. This isn't something that can be stopped by an individual, we are not reliant on one person as you are on madoobe.

Like i mentioned if canjeex takes wsiirnimo he can leave too. you should listen to what i'm saying dude. NO SINGLE PERSON CAN CHANGE OUR POSITION.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Systemka JL waa muqadas.
Calaacal without strategy is all you will see from these people, they shamelessly claim other MX subclans.

Madoobe was haemorrhaging politically during the 5 years of Farmaajo, I doubt he will regain from it, but one mistake Farmaajo made was his investment in Gedo, it would have been more profitable for him to invest in a Xalaal OG rather than Gedo as that place has real unresolved issues dating back 120 years, can't even deny that because we have lost time, energy, money and political leverage there, its MX's proverbial Goojacade when it comes to Dhaqan and Politics, wax faido kama soo baxayso when a place is that fucked up. I only support Rer Guri there, but this uniting MX against Madoobe is useless.

Hadaba MX also live in Jubboyinka and not just Gedo, they got full backing of former FGS and wasted it, I hope when Farmaajo returns the focus will be on Jubboyinka, Kablalax outnumber us there, so he should continue to work with Xalaal OG tol and create a JL that benefits Beesha in Kismaayo.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Calaacal without strategy is all you will see from these people, they shamelessly claim other MX subclans.

Madoobe was haemorrhaging politically during the 5 years of Farmaajo, I doubt he will regain from it, but one mistake Farmaajo made was his investment in Gedo, it would have been more profitable for him to invest in a Xalaal OG rather than Gedo as that place has real unresolved issues dating back 120 years, can't even deny that because we have lost time, energy, money and political leverage there, its MX's proverbial Goojacade when it comes to Dhaqan and Politics, wax faido kama soo baxayso when a place is that fucked up. I only support Rer Guri there, but this uniting MX against Madoobe is useless.

Hadaba MX also live in Jubboyinka and not just Gedo, they got full backing of former FGS and wasted it, I hope when Farmaajo returns the focus will be on Jubboyinka, Kablalax outnumber us there, so he should continue to work with Xalaal OG tol and create a JL that benefits Beesha in Kismaayo.
You hit the nail on the head look @Waaqmasho why was Col Barre Hiiraale denied a hero’s welcome in Doolow and Luuq? These are because Reer Hassan is workint with Madoobe including their entire political class. Kediye, Ali Jubba, Buule Gareed all with Madoobe.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Gudoomiye Ku Xigeen Mucalimu visits Gudoomiyaha Luuq tareenka walaso wada raacay walana Reer Xassan

You hit the nail on the head look @Waaqmasho why was Col Barre Hiiraale denied a hero’s welcome in Doolow and Luuq? These are because Reer Hassan is workint with Madoobe including their entire political class. Kediye, Ali Jubba, Buule Gareed all with Madoobe.
Those who with madoobe will be replaced. The deputy governor of garbaharrey is against madoobe and was part of the group that stopped the plane from landing.

I suggest you stop linking tribes to when politicians change sides. You're moving like the sheegad you just replied to. These gedo politicians were paid by HSM and promised positions in the FGS that doesn't mean their tribes support whatever they are doing. So stop attacking subclans everytime.

Trending

Latest posts