Kudos to Madoobe who truly is a Machivellian politician Buule Gareed becoming Wasiir now

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is making Axmed Buule Bareed Wasiir of JL now. He bribed the last opposing Reer Hassan man.

He is a very smart man he knew the Reer Diini were his main opposition and bribed them to the brin with UAE money. He also bribing Reer Axmed. Gedo has been neglected by Farmaajo and Culusow during his tenure and the people became hungry Madoobe exploited that. He even bribed Ali Jubba the same guy who used to scream Madoobe down.

War ninkuu caqli badana instead of bullets he used the carrot approach.:kanyehmm:

He is much much smarter than Farmajo who was against paying Reer Gedo. Ninka ragga libintis wa loo qiray

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

TekNiKo

VIP
Gudoomiya Shimbir oo soo gaaray ciyaarta Buurdhuubo vs Garbaharray

TekNiKo

VIP
Madoobe has named my Uncle in Law Nasteex Cabdi Saalax as Gudoomiyaha Ku Xigeenka Gedo. Seems like my family is gonna eat good now. Now he has reached Beledxawo

:rejoice:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Seems like you’re mad that Gedo is now becoming integrated into JL :russ: I know Madoobe will soon humiliate Mahad Saalad and HAG. The man is a political animal.
I am not mad in the slightest. Madoobe is completely reliant on HSM and has joined forces for the next election. Walee Madoobe has sold Darood interest so easily even I’m shocked.

what’s even funnier is with MX completely tamed, JL and PL split, you think this is not to the benefit of HAG.

JL will be UPD with HSM + Madoobe next year. Ironic that.

TekNiKo

VIP
I am not mad in the slightest. Madoobe is completely reliant on HSM and has joined forces for the next election. Walee Madoobe has sold Darood interest so easily even I’m shocked.

what’s even funnier is with MX completely tamed, JL and PL split, you think this is not to the benefit of HAG.

He will betray you just as he betrayed Deni and PL. He is only using you for his own personal kursi. MX aint tamed we dont want an intra civil war and need xasilooni siyaasadeed. Better the Darood we hate than than the HAG we hate.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He will betray you just as he betrayed Deni and PL. He is only using you for his own personal kursi. MX aint tamed we dont want an intra civil war and need xasilooni siyaasadeed. Better the Darood we hate than than the HAG we hate.
If we have our way, Madoobe will be useless anyway. He can stay as Governor of Kismayo till 20250 once we capture all that IMF money. Rigged 1m1v elections loading 2027 :lawd: no santuuq lol

TekNiKo

VIP
If we have our way, Madoobe will be useless anyway. He can stay as Governor of Kismayo till 20250 once we capture all that IMF money. Rigged 1m1v elections loading 2027 :lawd: no santuuq lol
Culusow and Hamza made a big mistake putting flight embargo on Gedo. This made people hate FGS. Madoobe has come as a “savior” and exploited anti HAG sentiment.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Culusow and Hamza made a big mistake putting flight embargo on Gedo. This made people hate FGS. Madoobe has come as a “savior” and exploited anti HAG sentiment.
You seem very happy with Madoobe, I like that for you. Be a good boy

Can y’all in the meantime welcome ur governor, stop this mooryaanism, we are in 2023 and rule of law applies everywhere in Somalia

Politics have no permanent friends or enemies wasiir canjeex loading Voltages free JL president 🤣🤣

The reer hassan General who replaced Biixi aa kala furfurey reer hassankii Gedo he was picked by Madoobe.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Politics have no permanent friends or enemies wasiir canjeex loading Voltages free JL president 🤣🤣

The reer hassan General who replaced Biixi aa kala furfurey reer hassankii Gedo he was picked by Madoobe.
Everything went so smooth the minute Biixi was removed :mjlol:tbf he even said himself he was removed because of his Gedo obstruction

TekNiKo

VIP

Can y’all in the meantime welcome ur governor, stop this mooryaanism, we are in 2023 and rule of law applies everywhere in Somalia
Consulting Make It Rain GIF by SHOWTIME

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP

kkk Gedo will not accept this guy. Alx he was chased away.

BTW Madobe administration was threatening this guy if he doesn't report postive news from Gedo. So he went to ATMIS ciidan to seek protection.

Jubbaland should be able to produce free and independent media.

Reer Siyaad elders are barely keeping the peace.

@TekNiKo stfu, imagine congratulating Madobe. You might as well be a horgal.

TekNiKo

VIP
kkk Gedo will not accept this guy. Alx he was chased away.

BTW Madobe administration was threatening this guy if he doesn't report postive news from Gedo. So he went to ATMIS ciidan to seek protection.

Jubbaland should be able to produce free and independent media.

Reer Siyaad elders are barely keeping the peace.

@TekNiKo stfu, imagine congratulating Madobe. You might as well be a horgal.
Do you want intra MX mamuuls and parallel governments? He has penetrated Beledxaawo, Dolow and Luuq. Has his man in Garbaharray also. Only Baardheere holding out. I dont want to see MX slaughter each other

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Do you want intra MX mamuuls and parallel governments? He has penetrated Beledxaawo, Dolow and Luuq. Has his man in Garbaharray also. Only Baardheere holding out. I dont want to see MX slaughter each other
I'd rather see Gedo collapse than submit to Ahmed Madobe, he will slaughter us all anyway.

We might as well do it ourselves.

The people don't want Madobe and as you can see in SSC you cannot force a sovereign clan and people to bend the knee.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dhulo kicked their horgals out :manny: can you not even manage the same

Abaq

VIP

If you actually believe that Madobe is reliant on the FGS, then you clearly haven’t been paying attention. He is financially and militarily independent and has the UAE, US, and Kenya behind him. Those three are what he is reliant upon