Khalaas Canjeex 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230606-221202.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606-221202.png
    Screenshot_20230606-221202.png
    571.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
FA3A83D3-CA32-436A-916E-18CDC355A789.jpeg

Madoobe caadi ma ahan he has taken full political control of Gedo tonight with the blessing off Xafidullah Xasan Sheekh. :mjlol:

Top Xog: Hassan Shiekh's primary goal is removing Madoobe & installing Marehan in Jubbaland
PostSat Dec 17, 2022 1:17 pm

1.This is behind making Hamza Barre the PM (preemptive strike against partiality like 1st time)

2. This is why Madoobe has been as opposed to this govt as the previous one

3. This is why Deni has been cast outside national power

4. HSM specifically wants Fartaag to replace Madoobe

5. This is behind sending Fartaag to Gedo to "shore" up his MX credentials (coming on the heels of having pushed Fartaag to a distance as another preemptive strike against partiality)

6. As for "why"...there are 2 reasons..A.) everybody including Damjadiid and internationals now recognize "Jubbaland" is really "Marehan" sphere of influence just like Hirshabelle is "Abgaal" sphere of influence and Somalia stabilization depends on the final correction of this unnatural enforced stalemate in Jubbaland and B.) Hassan Sh is obsessed with conquering Farmaajo's "allure" and he has realized the ultimate conquer will be taking Marehan "adoration" from underneath him because the presumption is anybody who finally removes the stench of Madoobe from relevance will be ninka "reerka u haray."

7. This is TOP, TOP "XOG
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Loool kkk this guy won't be able to land in Gedo anyways, Gedo Governor is playing at the same game, he will soon announce a Governor for lower Jubba. Btw why is it there is more XL users in this thread than Ogaden ones? The dick riding for these guys is crazy.

Top Xog: Hassan Shiekh's primary goal is removing Madoobe & installing Marehan in Jubbaland
PostSat Dec 17, 2022 1:17 pm

1.This is behind making Hamza Barre the PM (preemptive strike against partiality like 1st time)

2. This is why Madoobe has been as opposed to this govt as the previous one

3. This is why Deni has been cast outside national power

4. HSM specifically wants Fartaag to replace Madoobe

5. This is behind sending Fartaag to Gedo to "shore" up his MX credentials (coming on the heels of having pushed Fartaag to a distance as another preemptive strike against partiality)

6. As for "why"...there are 2 reasons..A.) everybody including Damjadiid and internationals now recognize "Jubbaland" is really "Marehan" sphere of influence just like Hirshabelle is "Abgaal" sphere of influence and Somalia stabilization depends on the final correction of this unnatural enforced stalemate in Jubbaland and B.) Hassan Sh is obsessed with conquering Farmaajo's "allure" and he has realized the ultimate conquer will be taking Marehan "adoration" from underneath him because the presumption is anybody who finally removes the stench of Madoobe from relevance will be ninka "reerka u haray."

7. This is TOP, TOP "XOG
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
that delusional bastard will never stop being delusional. I saw him talking about election taking place in august. how when JL admin isn't even preparing for one?
Ahmed madoobe has fucked ilkayur good and I am fucking loving it.

I get now why @The Midlands writes paragraphs on MX. Hiraab knows no abaal.

Marexaan who promoted Abgaal to Hirshabelle Presidency and took it from Xawaadle who gave Hiraab (HG) PM and Hiraab (Abgaal) Hirshabelle presidency. The same marexaan that gave abgaal 2 FGS ministers

while those Hiraab clans marexaan has empowered during farmaajo tenure is now putting sanctions and blockades on Gedo and marexaan and handing the political sovereignty of Gedo region on a gold plate to Axmed geedanaar Madoobe.

Karma is a .
1686091631412.png

Delusional conspiracy theorist who was claiming that Hassan Sh will get rid of Madoobe and install mx in JL now begging me to fight with him against Hassan Sheikh war waxu caqli xumaa wallahi mx are caqli laa wayaal mr i hate deni and love PL shows another stupidity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230606-235350.jpg

Delusional conspiracy theorist who was claiming that Hassan Sh will get rid of Madoobe abd install mx in JL now bagging me to fight with him against Hassan Sheikh war waxu caqli xumaa wallahi mx are caqli laa wayaal mr i hate deni and love PL shows another stupidity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 277754
Xasan Sheekh has been very helpful against our war against Shabab. It would be stupid to fight against him. Despite me having my issues with Hiraab hegemony I still would choose HSM to rule for 1000 years than for the boon Farmaajo to even have 1 night in Villa Somalia.

These same boons empowered Hiraab and took all our SFG positions and gave it to them like no tomorrow and when Hiraab get in power and karbaash MX and show them their place they expect me as a Xawaadle to show them sympathy? Kkkk my gobal is free from Shabaab and sanctions and the nigga they installed Guudlaawe is chilling in Jowhar and Xamar

Karma is a b wlhi kkk

Last edited:
Unconfirmed but I'm hearing Axmed Madoobe will reshuffle his cabinet in the coming weeks. Amongst the new wasiirs will be former Gedo governor Canjeex who will be given a post in an unconfirmed ministry as a token of reconciliation.

Two of Canjeex's former alies pictured in this photo have already deserted him and have been given positions in Gedo's new maamul as deputy ministers. One of the new deputy ministers (Nasteex Salaax) returned to JL to work for Madoobe again.
351341869_205352922405411_1978346741055177109_n.jpg

Unconfirmed but I'm hearing Axmed Madoobe will reshuffle his cabinet in the coming weeks. Amongst the new wasiirs will be former Gedo governor Canjeex who will be given a post in an unconfirmed ministry as a token of reconciliation.

Two of Canjeex's former alies pictured in this photo have already deserted him and have been given positions in Gedo's new maamul as deputy ministers. One of the new deputy ministers (Nasteex Salaax) returned to JL to work for Madoobe again.
View attachment 277746
Wallahi Ahmed Madoobe is a maestro in Somali politics ahahahahahhaah

Xasan Sheekh has been very helpful against our war against Shabab. It would be stupid to fight against him. Despite me having my issues with Hiraab hegemony I still would choose HSM to rule for 1000 years than for the boon Farmaajo to even have 1 night in Villa Somalia.

These same boons empowered Hiraab and took all our SFG positions and gave it to them like no tomorrow and when Hiraab get in power and karbaash MX and show them their place they expect me as a Xawaadle to show them sympathy? Kkkk my gobal is free from Shabaab and sanctions and the nigga they installed Guudlaawe is chilling in Jowhar and Xamar

Karma is a wlhi kkk
Hassan Sheikh is our son and there is no "Hiraab" between us he deals with us separately and 15 months at maximum we will restore back Hirshabelle 100%. This stupid mx kid is the one who is used and abused by Hiraab like his Farmaajo and Fartaag there is no hope for them in JL and Federalka 🤣🤣

Trending