When PL and JL were saying Farmaajo was pro Hiraab they weren’t lying

• PM - Hiraab
• Security Minister • Hiraab
• Taliyaha Xooga • Hiraab
• Immigration • Hiraab
• Police - Literally under Hiraab
• Projects - Qatar and UN mostly to GM and Banadir
• Hirshabelle presidency given to Hiraab as a gift

so basically Hiraab been sucking the life out of Farmaajo/MX government then gave them the boot and then get themselves in power and suffocate the living life out of Gedo and MX kkkkkkkkk. Mahad Salad on his first day literally did a free for all on a MX hotel kkk

They’re paying for sins against xawadle & OGs lol ilko.yar wa in siyaasada Somalia langaab laga digaa
They made too many enemies

they made enemies with wawaeynka RX, XL, OG, MJ and then with Hiraab at the last minute and expected to run a government with Reer aw Xasan and Hiraab kkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Unconfirmed but I'm hearing Axmed Madoobe will reshuffle his cabinet in the coming weeks. Amongst the new wasiirs will be former Gedo governor Canjeex who will be given a post in an unconfirmed ministry as a token of reconciliation.

Two of Canjeex's former alies pictured in this photo have already deserted him and have been given positions in Gedo's new maamul as deputy ministers. One of the new deputy ministers (Nasteex Salaax) returned to JL to work for Madoobe again.
View attachment 277746
Why lie Nasteex is my personal relative and is in Garbaharay, shameless cagdheer.

Breaking news: The newly appointed Gedo governor has been denied entry to a flight departing from Mogadishu headed to Garbaharrey. He tried to disguise himself but the flight crew caught him. He has been barred from entering Gedo by Canjeex's parallel administration.

Screenshot_20230606-205533.png

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Breaking news: The newly appointed Gedo governor has been denied entry to a flight departing from Mogadishu headed to Garbaharrey. He tried to disguise himself but the flight crew caught him. He has been barred from entering Gedo by Canjeex's parallel administration.

View attachment 277759
What did I say, :mjlol:these clowns won't be allowed in, Governorship will soon name a Mamul for lower Jubba. I suppose the mx deputy director for the airport in Mogadishu had a hand in this.

I don’t think the region governors that Ahmed madobe named will work or even go to gedo.

all of the airports in gedo are controlled by Ethiopia. Unless ahmed madobe brings them in from ceelwaaq.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 277759
Reer Gedo will never be ruled by Madoobe. No horgals will be allowed to land

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP

Trending