kismaayo looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont go to mogadishu the capital city of somalia anytime soon ir you might get deported like your tribes man qalbidhagax back to ethiopia apparently the federal government of somalia in mogadishu does not even consider ogaden to be somali, as far as the federal government of somalia is concerened ogaden are ethiopian.
nigga come at me stronger.

i don't feel like responding to petty attempts. try harder hooyada wase.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Answer the question, it really is simple.

Why don't the MJs living in the Somali Region free themselves? Why doesn't the Punan1 state help them? Are you too ashamed to admit that you've been calling your fellow MJs as slaves?

Has your 68 IQ brain just been mindfkkd? I know dhabayac0s aren't the brightest but surely it is a straight forward question to answer.

@Ferrari where can I find the video of the South African contractor slapping the shyt out of Punan1 troops during training? :mjlol:
Mj are a minority in somali region unlike ogaden who are the majority, if the majority in somalia region who are ogaden and too busy doing the dhaanto instead of liberating themselves from this bondage thrn what can mj’s do?

Just like the europeans created BET for blacks in the united states habesha did the same by creating many dhaanto channels and broadcasting them to ogaden in somali region Ethiopia

an ogaden calling someone else dumb:williamswtf:those MJs took land from ogaden I support their expansion:yousmart:they aren't the ones that got enslaved by the Abyssinians like history states.
0XLEEYj.png
LGBTarmy did the question I ask turn out to be too much for your pea brain?

I'll take it as an admittance then, congrats on calling your fellow naago MJs as xabashi slaves :mjlol:

Your little tunnel vision won't work here. I love hitting retards like you with straight facts. Here you was bragging about havin large numbers in the Somali Region.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...eakdown-and-do-you-agree-with-it.56097/page-2

Not only are MJs cowards who have accepted Ethiopian domination, they're also slaves according to their own members:mjlol:

Fkkin xoolo punan1 :russ:

Mj are a minority in somali region unlike ogaden who are the majority, if the majority in somalia region who are ogaden and too busy doing the dhaanto instead of liberating themselves from this bondage thrn what can mj’s do?

Just like the europeans created BET for blacks in the united states habesha did the same by creating many dhaanto channels and broadcasting them to ogaden in somali region Ethiopia
they been dancing since they got colonized lool
lTriLHL.jpg
7uqM2A0.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
nigga come at me stronger.

i don't feel like responding to petty attempts. try harder hooyada wase.
Many ogaden feel unsafe in the capital city of Somalia Mogadishu The home of all somalis boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay nin xabash ba tahay somali ma tihid thats why the federal government deported qalbidhagax nin ogaden ethiopian ah

you took in oromos in large numbers to increase your numbers sxb, you're a confederation.

If you're warlike how are you still under rule in 3 different countries:gucciwhat:I just told you you're even getting tossed like a ragdoll in Somalia.
hqdefault.jpg

It's actually a compliment for me to go up against Ethiopia, the 3rd strongest army in the whole of Africa. I haven't submitted nor have I lost land to them.

itoopiya.png

in the meantime muuse biixi baa garoow ku dul gaardinaya?

:drakelaugh:

What's your excuse?

gaalakacayona sacad baa qaatay.

Explain how you get your ass whooped by people who are roughly the same size as you if it ain't fulaynimo?:drakewtf:

aXXVHWR.jpg

:hahaidiot:

muuse-bihi-jpg.60201

:francis::heh:

Typical female excuse :mjlol:

It's my fault really, wasting my time arguing with emotional naago majeerten :susp:

Many ogaden feel unsafe in the capital city of Somalia Mogadishu boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay nin xabash ba tahay somali ma tihid thats why the federal government deported qalbidhagax nin ogaden ethiopian ah
nigga iga leexo u are boring me with the qalbi dhagax attempt.

waryaa u become soft as f*ck. wtf happened to you garac yahoow?

It's actually a compliment for me to go up against Ethiopia, the 3rd strongest army in the whole of Africa. I haven't submitted nor have I lost land to them.

itoopiya.png

What's your excuse?

Explain how you get your ass whooped by people who are roughly the same size as you if it ain't fulaynimo?:drakewtf:

aXXVHWR.jpg

muuse-bihi-jpg.60201

The amount of territory captured by Somaliland in 10 years is unbelievable. How on earth are you gonna allow your enemy to be 30 minutes outside of your capital city? :mugshotman:

itoopiya.png

What's your excuse?

aXXVHWR.jpg

muuse-bihi-jpg.60201

were they the strongest army in africa when you bowed down and kissed the ring? lol stop back tracking, I just told you that u invited Kikuyus to Somalia to be under gumeysi even there
tFWZ2nY.jpg

Kulaha we fight the third biggest army you could have left in 1991 when Ethiopia collapsed you still remained a loyal servant you garac oromo mutt.

You're talking about Muse bixi visiting dhulbahante land while those same isaaqs took land from you decades ago:chrisfreshhah:
2ebr85k.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
nigga iga leexo u are boring me with the qalbi dhagax attempt.

waryaa u become soft as f*ck. wtf happened to you garac yahoow?
If you are not welcomed in the capital city of Somalia mogadishu and the federal government of somalia is deporting your tribe back to their land Ethiopia its not my fault don’t shoot the messenger boowe kkk

Aniga Maxa tageersan nahay dawlada fededralka ummada somaliyeed

The amount of territory captured by Somaliland in 10 years is unbelievable. How on earth are you gonna allow your enemy to be 30 minutes outside of your capital city? :mugshotman:
remember when fat boy gaas cancelled his speech in garoowe?

:gucciwhat:

majerteenku waa wada naago.

it's why strong women like ilhaan married HG nigga.

I remember all these muppets were jealous, and still are. They still call that nigga mr ilhaan even though he's piping their cousin.:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Move along naaya, you obviously don't have any answers to your tribes weakness/cowardice :susp:
Hadaa harti nahay we will broadcast dhaanto music to every ogaden home in kismayo, have them stuck on stupid like the negro buck dancing kkk boowe walle ciyaarta waa galin dembe

were they the strongest army in africa when you bowed down and kissed the ring? lol stop back tracking, I just told you that u invited Kikuyus to Somalia to be under gumeysi even there
tFWZ2nY.jpg

Kulaha we fight the third biggest army you could have left in 1991 when Ethiopia collapsed you still remained a loyal servant you garac oromo mutt.

You're talking about Muse bixi visiting dhulbahante land while those same isaaqs took land from you decades ago:chrisfreshhah:
2ebr85k.png

Doolo is mine today.

Do you remember what I did to you the last time you tried to talk shit in kismaayo

"
More than 100 religious leaders and business executives, a doctor and other prominent residents of this port city were hunted door to door and killed in three nights of terror that began on the eve of the American landing in Mogadishu, Somali witnesses and United States diplomats say.

The killings were directed by the clan leader who controls Kismayu in a move to eliminate educated Somalis who might support the Americans, United States officials in Somalia said in interviews over the past two days. All the victims were Harti, who have deep roots here and say they regard other clans as occupiers.

The clan leader was identified as Col. Omar Jess, a member of the Ogadeni clan, who seized control of the city in May. Recent public statements by him seem to support the assessment of the United States officials, who are directing more than 20,000 troops in securing relief supplies for this famine- and war-wracked country.
The night the killings began, trucks roared through town and wild gunshots could be heard as Harti were pulled from their homes and killed on the edge of the town, Somali witnesses said.

The killing is continuing, but sporadically, Somalis say, adding that the timing and the circumstances of the massacre show the treacherous terrain of clan politics that the Americans are stepping into in Somalia."

as for the doolo gabayo

isaaqs got armed by the british.

proof.png

:russsmug:

ogaden simply does not lose any lands.

:sass2:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
68 IQ majeerten using "slave" as an insult while they are under occupation themselves in the Somali Region:

Somali region has two leaders shidhe leader of the main political party and mustafa cagjar president of the government is a figurehead

You don’t even control somali region even though ogaden are the majority the main leader shidhe of the main political party that has all the clout is ciise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending