kismaayo looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GBTarmy

Abaayo LGBTarmy are you just gonna ignore my question? Don't you have an answer?

Why are MJs not freeing themselves from Ethiopian occupation? Last I checked they had over 100k in population yet they haven't moved an inch? Has the bytch slap incident of AY traumatised them or is it really the reputation of being fulay following them? :francis:

More of Isaaq humiliating low IQ cagdheers
29vl3b8.png

b81zys.png

victims of Ethiopians, Kenyans, British and Isaaqs :trumpsmirk:

habar-yonis.png

:trumpsmirk:

cali iyo haaruun are the equivalent of abdi ciise and reer khalaf and they are took on the whole of garxajis.

meanwhile you can't even defend yourself against sacad.:mjlol:

@Ferrari notice how naagaha MJs use battles between OG and Ethiopia to score points but never bring forward any victories of MJ over OG? :ohhh:

Is it cos it simply does not exist?

Surely I would be ashamed of relying on others for Ws when getting massacred over and over again by the OG boogeyman. But you know what they say, women have no honour :samwelcome:

Doolo is mine today.

Do you remember what I did to you the last time you tried to talk shit in kismaayo

"
More than 100 religious leaders and business executives, a doctor and other prominent residents of this port city were hunted door to door and killed in three nights of terror that began on the eve of the American landing in Mogadishu, Somali witnesses and United States diplomats say.

The killings were directed by the clan leader who controls Kismayu in a move to eliminate educated Somalis who might support the Americans, United States officials in Somalia said in interviews over the past two days. All the victims were Harti, who have deep roots here and say they regard other clans as occupiers.

The clan leader was identified as Col. Omar Jess, a member of the Ogadeni clan, who seized control of the city in May. Recent public statements by him seem to support the assessment of the United States officials, who are directing more than 20,000 troops in securing relief supplies for this famine- and war-wracked country.
The night the killings began, trucks roared through town and wild gunshots could be heard as Harti were pulled from their homes and killed on the edge of the town, Somali witnesses said.

The killing is continuing, but sporadically, Somalis say, adding that the timing and the circumstances of the massacre show the treacherous terrain of clan politics that the Americans are stepping into in Somalia."

as for the doolo gabayo

isaaqs got armed by the british.

proof.png

:russsmug:

ogaden simply does not lose any lands.

:sass2:
everyone was colonial collaborators except you miyaa? you begged your masters to help you against them stop the lies. OG's were colonial collaborations themselves. gipsies roaming around everywhere, you tried to settle as "refugees" in SL and Hiiraan but got genocided in a river and by SNM.
2ivobbl.png

everyone was colonial collaborators except you miyaa? you begged your masters to help you against them stop the lies. OG's were colonial collaborations themselves. gipsies roaming around everywhere, you tried to settle as "refugees" in SL and Hiiraan but got genocided in a river and by SNM.
2ivobbl.png

ran out of MJ documents to use?:mjlol:

I'll engage with fkd with the isaaqs.

nigga come at me with more majerteen ammo mise intaa uun baad haysay?:pachah1:

maxaad la bood boodaa hadaad wax isku haayin?:kodaksmiley:

ran out of MJ documents to use?:mjlol:

I'll engage with fkd with the isaaqs.

nigga come at me with more majerteen ammo mise intaa uun baad haysay?:pachah1:

maxaad la bood boodaa hadaad wax isku haayin?:kodaksmiley:
you were the one to bring in isaaq tho even tho it had nothing to do with MJ, the reality is that you were the one that lost land to isaaq in hawd and doollo MJ, what clan land have MJ lost answer that?

@Ferrari notice how naagaha MJs use battles between OG and Ethiopia to score points but never bring forward any victories of MJ over OG? :ohhh:

Is it cos it simply does not exist?

Surely I would be ashamed of relying on others for Ws when getting massacred over and over again by the OG boogeyman. But you know what they say, women have no honour :samwelcome:

now they moved to the isaaq lol.

cali iyo haaruun are like caraale amaadin and jeeraar amaadin, and these guys took on isaaq

meanwhile, sacad has gaalkacayo and fat boy gaas couldn't even freely speak in garoowe fearing sland.

we ain't cut from the same cloth sxb.

this nigga ran outta ammo lol.

you were the one to bring in isaaq tho even tho it had nothing to do with MJ, the reality is that you were the one that lost land to isaaq in hawd and doollo MJ, what clan land have MJ lost answer that?
I've already shown you. Doollo is still makaahiil territory today.
hawd is still partly abraahiin and HY.

like it always was.

I've never lost a land to anyone, not even to Ethiopia.

sxb

why is tukaraq gone?:gucciwhat:

Shouldn't you guys go and protest about ogaden atrocities?:mjlol:
141.jpg
protest-against-rape-and-sexual-violence.png

Waryaada go help your women they are fighting your battles:damedamn:

@Ferrari warya why is @GBTarmy refusing to anwer my simple question?

Why don't the MJs living in the Somali Region free themselves from Ethiopian occupation?

Very straightforward question, I don't understand what the big deal is :mjhaps:

This nigga keeps shifting the goalpost.

next time don't mount an attack without your little crew.

wait until they wake up and the come back to me.

take this L for now

muuse-bihi-jpg.60201

:heh:

going back to watch the superbowl now.

HeftyBigheartedBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

@Ferrari warya why is @GBTarmy refusing to anwer my simple question?

Why don't the MJs living in the Somali Region free themselves from Ethiopian occupation?

Very straightforward question, I don't understand what the big deal is :mjhaps:
apparently all of doollo is theirs but when pressed he will tell u it ain't his anymore.

lol nigga is contradicting himself.

I've already shown you. Doollo is still makaahiil territory today.
hawd is still partly abraahiin and HY.

like it always was.

I've never lost a land to anyone, not even to Ethiopia.

sxb

why is tukaraq gone?:gucciwhat:
2jev1gk.jpg

this was hawd long time ago, now wardheer is shared:browtf:

This nigga keeps shifting the goalpost.

next time don't mount an attack without your little crew.

wait until they wake up and the come back to me.

take this L for now

muuse-bihi-jpg.60201

:heh:

going back to watch the superbowl now.

HeftyBigheartedBluewhale-size_restricted.gif
the mind of a dirty gypsy:mindblown: I showed you sources that you lost land you show me Bixi visiting Dhubalbahante land lol sums it all up 2 Ogs against 1 MJ I take the cake.

@Ferrari off to bed sxb its 2AM over here.
the mind of a dirty gypsy:mindblown: I showed you sources that you lost land you show me Bixi visiting Dhubalbahante land lol sums it all up 2 Ogs against 1 MJ I take the cake.
You wasn't complaining last time when it was 10 MJs vs 1 OG :mjlol:

The further you engage MJ the more female traits keep on appearing :pachah1:

"but the british armed isaaqs" says the colonial collaborating begging low IQ cagdheer
vPHWeUd.png

it didnt matter how well you behaved you still got karbaash maybe you should have learned how to negotiate better:wow:
bX04nhp.png

@Ferrari off to bed sxb its 2AM over here.

You wasn't complaining last time when it was 10 MJs vs 1 OG :mjlol:

The further you engage MJ the more female traits keep on appearing :pachah1:
you lost that one like this and that wasnt even fair:hemad:

I don't take OG seriously enough in FKD I feel bad, I like fkd with isaaqs and hawiye:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending