kismaayo looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
jubaland-29.png

Gaalo raac in the north, gaalo raac in the south.

who karbaashed them both times? I'll let u guess.:wow1:

so wait, Ogaden karbashes british soldiers, Ogaden takes back loot from the brtiish soldiers then Ogaden tames and brings Majerteen back to their natural place, ?

Ogaden waa tough wallahi, he comes back to majerteen naago to karbash them after the Ogadens karbashed the british? i love the confidence, waa raag rag dhaley Ogadenka walle,

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
were they the strongest army in africa when you bowed down and kissed the ring? lol stop back tracking, I just told you that u invited Kikuyus to Somalia to be under gumeysi even there
tFWZ2nY.jpg

Kulaha we fight the third biggest army you could have left in 1991 when Ethiopia collapsed you still remained a loyal servant you garac oromo mutt.

You're talking about Muse bixi visiting dhulbahante land while those same isaaqs took land from you decades ago:chrisfreshhah:
2ebr85k.png

Tats heartless

They paraded their stolen camels in front of them

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Allah @Ferrari @diaby and @Teeri-Alpha ganged raped @GBTarmy. At least @GBTarmy tried to defend his clan. Where were the other MJ's?
:damn::dead:

I am absolutely horrified after reading this thread. :jaynerd:

Y'all been getting karbashed by Caghdeers when I was away? :hahaidiot:

@Karim @Crow @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Farm @Armadillo @Abdalla @Reiko @DR OSMAN
Gang banged by who?

Atleast we don't run away when we throw stones. We stand our grounds, you abandoned your only ally @nine, he had no choice but to abort mission. Smh.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Gang banged by who?

Atleast we don't run away when we throw stones. We stand our grounds, you abandoned your only ally @nine, he had no choice but to abort mission. Smh.

Who you said? By those cow eating cagdheers I karbash. That's who. How funny. You guys are the most fulay clan I've ever come across with. My ally @nine knows I only FKD when I'm not busy. I had a very busy two months personal wise. But now I'm back expect the same ole karbashing you gotten from us to keep coming as usual. The Sheikh is here. :mjhaps:

Who you said? By those cow eating cagdheers I karbash. That's who. How funny. You guys are the most fulay clan I've ever come across with. My ally @nine knows I only FKD when I'm not busy. I had a very busy two months personal wise. But now I'm back expect the same ole karbashing you gotten from us to keep coming as usual. The Sheikh is here. :mjhaps:
Was wondering where your crazy ass was :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending