kismaayo looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Sid, your ugliness has no cure. :drakelaugh:

How do you look like this and still have the audacity to talk shit.

Sid-the-Sloth-300x300.jpg
he has omotic and kikuyu dhiig in him from all the gumeysi they been through lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol there is no comparison between MX and OG, MX are miles ahead they are the only daroods that can try to match MJs on a political field which is impressive. Ogaden is nothing in Somalia and brought their kenyan masters to stay relevant in Somali politics. The same masters that f*ck them over in kismayo and NFD.
Don't forget Ethiopians also.

How are you still being enslaved in 2019.

Free Ogadenia :gaasdrink:

You will never see MJ or any other Darood clan being ensalved.

All the OGs Chest pumping for mareexaans are rather pathetic and in dire need of self revaluation..

I think we as MJs have been on the fence for far too long. Ogaden admin has been given a fair chance a 10 year period to advance the jubaland project. A 10 year period tht hasn't yielded anything other than constant dhaanto

The kibir amongst the OGs in jubaland and outside jubaland has gone through the roof kibir with no substantial evidence of achievements..

Mareexaan individuals in the 90s and early 00s are no longer in charge of Mareexaan. In recent years Mareexaan have changed and I don't find them a threat to the jubaland project any longer.

Prime minister cabdiweli yuulka and farmaajo are leaders we can work with..if we supported Madoobe who is born in Mudug to be the president we surely should be able to work with those born in galgaduud/mudug considering reer gedo are not politically active .
Ogaden have let us down on number of occasions..the kibir that has evolved in recent times is the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of mjs..

Mareexaan support for jubaland elections must be considered.

All the OGs Chest pumping for mareexaans are rather pathetic and in dire need of self revaluation..

I think we as MJs have been on the fence for far too long. Ogaden admin has been given a fair chance a 10 year period to advance the jubaland project. A 10 year period tht hasn't yielded anything other than constant dhaanto

The kibir amongst the OGs in jubaland and outside jubaland has gone through the roof kibir with no substantial evidence of achievements..

Mareexaan individuals in the 90s and early 00s are no longer in charge of Mareexaan. In recent years Mareexaan have changed and I don't find them a threat to the jubaland project any longer.

Prime minister cabdiweli yuulka and farmaajo are leaders we can work with..if we supported Madoobe who is born in Mudug to be the president we surely should be able to work with those born in galgaduud/mudug considering reer gedo are not politically active .
Ogaden have let us down on number of occasions..the kibir that has evolved in recent times is the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of mjs..

ULOsmf3.jpg

It's an opinion, you can either participate by offering your opinion or for whatever the reason IF you can't put your perspective in writing you can aways refrain from taking part in this thread...

But then again, if you are not really able to string two sentences together we will make special adjustments to suit your type of engagement..

Please don't feel left out, post as many images as you feel would capture your opinion on the matter..

*focus on the highlighted parts for short summary incase your mind wanders of..

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

This is some what true MX post Barre Hiirale are different from the one now the sidelining that Madoobe/Kenya has done to MX community in Jubbaland has made us more politically aware and made us realize that the gun doesn’t work anymore,not appeasing the population doesn’t work,holding people hostage at the barrel of the gun doesn’t work we had to adapt a move smarter politically,idiots like @Teeri-Alpha @Ferrari don’t understand Somalia has changed and is going through major changes even right now but they are content that their warlord Madoobe holds Kismayo and milks the port and cuts the trees but doesn’t build anything does that remind you of anybody??? Thats how behind and backward they are chasing a dream that escaped them in the 90s and 00s:manny:

This is some what true MX post Barre Hiirale are different from the one now the sidelining that Madoobe/Kenya has done to MX community in Jubbaland has made us more politically aware and made us realize that the gun doesn’t work anymore,not appeasing the population doesn’t work,holding people hostage at the barrel of the gun doesn’t work we had to adapt a move smarter politically,idiots like @Teeri-Alpha @Ferrari don’t understand Somalia has changed and is going through major changes even right now but they are content that their warlord Madoobe holds Kismayo while milks the port and cuts the trees but doesn’t build anything does that remind you of anybody??? Thats how behind and backward they are chasing a dream that escaped them in the 90s and 00s:manny:

:manny: such is the reality in Somalia. Qabiil is king.

madoobe can unleash gog and magog and dajjal tonight and I'll defend him tomorrow.:mjpls:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I am overseeing the election. How will I lose?

gtfo of here you emotion naag.
So you want to rig the election if possible in Jubbaland that alone shows you don’t have prayer of winning fair and square where’s the confidence :mjlol:

@whitehartlane calaacalka naga daa. If you're gonna drop something go ahead, nobody got time for all these empty hearted threats you've been making. In case you haven't noticed nobody takes naagaha MJ serious when it comes to action. The mockery you've made of yourselves in the past 10 years losing that much territory to Somaliland has certainly not helped your rep as fighters :francis:
Don't forget Ethiopians also.

How are you still being enslaved in 2019.

Free Ogadenia :gaasdrink:

You will never see MJ or any other Darood clan being ensalved.
Typical pea brain dhabayac0. Wasn't there a thread of MJ's bragging about their high numbers in the Somali Region a few weeks ago? How do you feel referring to your fellow dhabayac0s living there as slaves you dhoqon :mjlol:

Doqonkii oagadeen.. To go from jubaland politics to cumar maxamuud have Bantu dhiig within 5 minutes..

What happened to, you are going to cleanse Mareexaan from gedo..

You do realise CAGHDEER FKD MATERIAL is just too much..please don't start a battle you are going to loose..

We are talking about jubaland not about the DNA make up of cumar maxamuud girls ..

I know it's hard, but try to control yourself regardless of your empty counter arguments...

Doqonki Nagti majerteen, give it a rest,

even your sultan waa half bantu

dont make me get a picture of the half bantu mayor of garowe,

So you want to rig the election if possible in Jubbaland that alone shows you don’t have prayer of winning fair and square where’s the confidence :mjlol:

fair and square?

Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

not while I have the upper hand. :drakelaugh:

Now you expect me to play fair you muppet?

Why didn't your uncle build something when he had the chance?:cosbyhmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MJs and MR are working together to support Yuulka. OG time is up.

MJs and MR are working together to support Yuulka. OG time is up.
MJ won't be able to help you sxb, they have enough trouble securing their own border :mjlol:

You're on your own in Jland. The smart MXs have seen the light and are working with OG however the b00ns from Galgudud will continue being treated like illegal aliens.

You have the presidency of Somalia and still need more help, how fkin shameful is that :pachah1:

Last edited:
dhabaya’co oo Ogaden ugu hanjabaya inay xilka ka qaadi doonan:drakelaugh:

Maba xasuusto miya wixii ka raacay xiligii isaga iyo hoyadii ba lagu wassay?:mjlol:

Adeer cid xil ka qaadi karta Ahmed madoobe majirto, election dhici doona majirayso, boqortoyada siday tahay uun bay ahaanaysa.

Status
Not open for further replies.