Who made this Somali Region District Breakdown and do you agree with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
There is some errors. Cidagale live in Awaare (now known as Daroor district) rather than Dhagaxbuur. Other than that it seems accurate. Bokh and Geladin were always MJ majority
districts with some Marehan and Dhulos present there as well.
Dxc9SMKXcAAMmVi.jpg:large

bookh waa dhulbahante. why lie when I know the region in and out? geladi isn't MJ majority, it has makaahiil there as well.

You know the region in and out? My whole family is from that region for centuries. You can lie to others but not to me. Gallaadi is MJ majority, and so is Bookh.

There are some MJs in Wardheer, so what? Did it cease to be OG majority because of it?

You know the region in and out? My whole family is from that region for centuries. You can lie to others but not to me. Gallaadi is MJ majority, and so is Bookh.

There are some MJs in Wardheer, so what? Did it cease to be OG majority because of it?
sxb history laga zinaysto baad wadaa.

bookh is home to dhulos and MJ, geladi has some MX in it and A LOT of makaahiil.

where's that a lie?

Tukraq

VIP
dhulbahante have to forget this harti bullshit. You guys don't need anyone.

majerteen are snakes, scratch that, snakes are more trustworthy than mjs.

they are out spreading propaganda. iska qabta.
my moms side is dhulbante:salute:, plus we are same who communities move and work together man stay out of it,
they know well have them and warsengeli eating well:ufdup: with president deni lascanod will be better than any cagdhere city, plus why would they want to be with you when you can't even have real development with the peace of Ethiopia and kenya:sass1: if MJ's all invested in wardhere a lot of African economies may tank but we would easily out compete Addis Ababa and those broke habbeshis:stevej: wardhere may even be the new capital:ohhhdamn:

World

VIP

Lol it’s funny you mention wardheer because this bogus fake statistics made it out as if it’s half majerteen half og. Kulaha OG are the minority in galbeed.

my moms side is dhulbante:salute:, plus we are same who communities move and work together man stay out of it,
they know well have them and warsengeli eating well:ufdup: with president deni lascanod will be better than any cagdhere city, plus why would they want to be with you when you can't even have real development with the peace of Ethiopia and kenya:sass1: if MJ's all invested in wardhere a lot of African economies may tank but we would easily out compete Addis Ababa and those broke habbeshis:stevej: wardhere may even be the new capital:ohhhdamn:
sxb horta tukaraq soo cesho. then i'll discuss wardheer with u.

sxb history laga zinaysto baad wadaa.

bookh is home to dhulos and MJ, geladi has some MX in it and A LOT of makaahiil.

where's that a lie?

Adeer gacalle dadka ila degan kuma aanan weydiine, yaa u badan degmada weeye su'aashuye, "home to" iyo sheekooyinkaas inaga daa. Qolooyinkaas inay wax ka degaan layskuma haystee yaa u badan? Gallaadi and Bookh are MJ majority, just as Wardheer is OG.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

True in fact Rer Bicidyahan, Habar Yonis, and Dhulos meet in Warder

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Habar Yonis live in dhagaxbuur district, Misrak Gaashamo and North Danot

Ciidagale live in Aware district and make up majority

Tukraq

VIP
p051a.gif

splitting between harti is like splitting between Ogaden sub clans :farmajoyaab: its not my fault the sons of awowe harti are more landhere:fittytousand:

View attachment 63986
There is no Marexaan what so ever in Liban zone and Afhdeer is majority hawiye Aulihan live in Afhdeer and Bare District in small numbers so go and lie to ppl who don’t know about the region so well
mx lives in all 6 districts of Libaan zone, 4 districts we share with degodia and garre which are Dooloow (odo), Filtu, Uudat iyo Mooyaale. 2 districts are mx only which are Deka iyo Mubaarak. (Deka is the newest district in Libaan zone). And Garre claim dir when did they become hawiye? Don't try spewing false information and think you won't get checked.

Farm

VIP
They’re two faced. On the forum they’re saying “harti” but when they make up their fake stats they’re saying majerteen are the majority and dhulbahante form less than 7 % lmao. Can you imagine claiming to be a majority in a region you don’t even live in wtf.

Are you retarded? MJs live in Doolo, that’s a fact and make up the majority.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
True in fact Rer Bicidyahan, Habar Yonis, and Dhulos meet in Warder

MJ and Isaaq have no border. And there are no Issaq in Warder Zone AT ALL. The closest Isaaq are at Gorgor which is in Degehbur Zone. Darood in Hawd do not really have hard borders so the grazing areas are mixed up.

@Ferrari you can question the numbers Ethiopia assigns to Ogaden areas, they do have an incentive to make them smaller. But in terms of majorities, MJ are the majority in Bokh and Galadi. Anyone who tells you otherwise is misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts