kismaayo looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trying to figure out who is dumber you or your cousin @Teeri-Alpha who wants to cleanse Mareexaan from gedo from my understanding reading through his "i have a dream" article and then replace them with people from Singapore...

Like really...

Are u guys this stupid or you guys are just pulling my leg ...

All your plans are the following..

We are going to capture that cleanse this attack those murder these and so on..and in the same paragraph you tell me how islamic Madoobe is and how great and humble u guys are..:damedamn:

In regards to gaalkacyo, we don't need to plunder Rob kill murder and savage people to create peaceful society ...we set an example to follow..

war habar gidir atatcked yall 44 times sicne 93 in galgaciyo, you will never attarct investment or grow your economy until you secure yuor borders from trouble makers,

puntland will always be shit hole with out foreing investment, since Mj doesnt have tens of billions od dollars to investment or the technical know how, so who will you attarct investment if yuo keep getting 1door slaming yuo from one side and hawiye from the souht,

how many times have hawiye bunred houses and shelled homes in galkaciyo and 1door from the north west?

cleaned them out, there is no economic development as long as you have these terorist constantly harrsing yuo, foirenf direct investment likes locations with complete state control and thus peace, yuo dont have it,

we will not have with marehan in jubaland, these b00ns will always cause havoc, so the ideal situona is

a) create a state with the two jubas and half gedo, thus leaving the marehan gedo to its own accord as we take cawlyahan gedo

b) deport all marehans and rule jubaland with out any pontiela social/poltical risk

until we have complete control and marehan subjugated we will never attract foreign direct investment,

karbash Majerteen, waa nago, they will keep quite and coperate, marehan waa stubborn, waa african dagax, you have to beat him over the head dialy to remind him who is boss,

my intrest is to build jubaland into the singpore of africa and the truth is we cannot do it if we have non Absame/Kuumade tribes running around causing mahem, and they will do it, mark my words, marehan is a born terrism

name me another darood alshabab other than marehan? no dhlubahante, no Mj, no Ogaden, only darood to work for hawiye and alshabab in destroying jubaland waa mareahn,

marehan is a darood by blood but waa hawiye by culture, pillage, rape, terrorism, is their natural forte, nimnaka waa hawiye, let us deal with them the only way they understand, force, you dont because your people waa naturally cowards when it comes to fight,. yuor good ith your mouths, but even rusisia and american must use their guns every now and then to send a message, boonka understand only force,

war habar gidir atatcked yall 44 times sicne 93 in galgaciyo, you will never attarct investment or grow your economy until you secure yuor borders from trouble makers,

puntland will always be shit hole with out foreing investment, since Mj doesnt have tens of billions od dollars to investment or the technical know how, so who will you attarct investment if yuo keep getting 1door slaming yuo from one side and hawiye from the souht,

how many times have hawiye bunred houses and shelled homes in galkaciyo and 1door from the north west?

cleaned them out, there is no economic development as long as you have these terorist constantly harrsing yuo, foirenf direct investment likes locations with complete state control and thus peace, yuo dont have it,

we will not have with marehan in jubaland, these b00ns will always cause havoc, so the ideal situona is

a) create a state with the two jubas and half gedo, thus leaving the marehan gedo to its own accord as we take cawlyahan gedo

b) deport all marehans and rule jubaland with out any pontiela social/poltical risk

until we have complete control and marehan subjugated we will never attract foreign direct investment,

karbash Majerteen, waa nago, they will keep quite and coperate, marehan waa stubborn, waa african dagax, you have to beat him over the head dialy to remind him who is boss,

my intrest is to build jubaland into the singpore of africa and the truth is we cannot do it if we have non Absame/Kuumade tribes running around causing mahem, and they will do it, mark my words, marehan is a born terrism

name me another darood alshabab other than marehan? no dhlubahante, no Mj, no Ogaden, only darood to work for hawiye and alshabab in destroying jubaland waa mareahn,

marehan is a darood by blood but waa hawiye by culture, pillage, rape, terrorism, is their natural forte, nimnaka waa hawiye, let us deal with them the only way they understand, force, you dont because your people waa naturally cowards when it comes to fight,. yuor good ith your mouths, but even rusisia and american must use their guns every now and then to send a message, ****ka understand only force,

Yeah, I don't think so... you think you can carve jubaland..fortunately you don't have tht privilege.

It's 2019, its not 1993...they can attack another 144 times.. they are just as dumb as you..people who have never ruled or managed anything let alone 100k square mile land and its inhabitants..

Look at galmudug today and 10 years back..we are helping them to create a maamuul give them leadership in their own backyard ..help them grow..give them law and order.. we set example they follow..same as you..

It's politics...

We are pretty much playing 20 century Britain.. giving former colonies self perseverances...while still ontrolling some elements.. like gaas being the president of the federal states..that title falls under president Deni now..

Madoobe is your mayor, farmaajo is your regional director Deni is your supreme leader ...

Your jubaland constitution was written in garowe ...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She is. She has bantu admixture. If she dms, reject her.:trumpsmirk:
You look like this Sid from ice age, I wouldn't speak if I were you.

ice-age-character-sid-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-fbx-c4d-lwo-lw-lws-ma-mb.jpg

Yeah, I don't think so... you think you can carve jubaland..fortunately you don't have tht privilege.

It's 2019, its not 1993...they can attack another 144 times.. they are just as dumb as you..people who have never ruled or managed anything let alone 100k square mile land and its inhabitants..

Look at galmudug today and 10 years back..we are helping them to create a maamuul give them leadership in their own backyard ..help them grow..give them law and order.. we set example they follow..same as you..

It's politics...

We are pretty much playing 20 century Britain.. giving former colonies self perseverances...while still ontrolling some elements.. like gaas being the president of the federal states..that title falls under president Deni now..

Madoobe is your mayor, farmaajo is your regional director Deni is your supreme leader ...

Your jubaland constitution was written in garowe ...

be quite white heartlane, you chat so much shyt, this shyt about gaas is president of federal states, since when did they appointment such a leader, the country doesnt even have a bloody president who controls more than a few blacks and MJ get chased all day

ahmed madoobe rules your kind in jubaand and he is your president, why has he deported so many noughty MJs over the years

nigegr get a life, i dont even think your real MJ, no Mj talks like you, your most likely hawiye, Mj look down on hawiyes they do not praise them and kiss ass to them,

:nahgirl: kulaha we are federal states presidents and is getting gang banged by 1door in the mouth and habar gidir in the ass :liberaltears:

Rather be ugly than have bantu OM dhiig in me.:hahaidiot:

Doqonkii oagadeen.. To go from jubaland politics to cumar maxamuud have Bantu dhiig within 5 minutes..

What happened to, you are going to cleanse Mareexaan from gedo..

You do realise CAGHDEER FKD MATERIAL is just too much..please don't start a battle you are going to loose..

We are talking about jubaland not about the DNA make up of cumar maxamuud girls ..

I know it's hard, but try to control yourself regardless of your empty counter arguments...

Doqonkii oagadeen.. To go from jubaland politics to cumar maxamuud have Bantu dhiig within 5 minutes..

What happened to, you are going to cleanse Mareexaan from gedo..

You do realise CAGHDEER FKD MATERIAL is just too much..please don't start a battle you are going to loose..

We are talking about jubaland not about the DNA make up of cumar maxamuud girls ..

I know it's hard, but try to control yourself regardless of your empty counter arguments...
:drakewtf:
Typical majerteen softy. If u cant take jokes, go back to the generals sxb.

Fyi I was talking about osmans not cumars u fuking bide.

Bring on the war sxb. :feedme:

I karbaashed all of u on my own few weeks back, I can do it again.

Fuking tukaraq victim:hemad:

be quite white heartlane, you chat so much shyt, this shyt about gaas is president of federal states, since when did they appointment such a leader, the country doesnt even have a bloody president who controls more than a few blacks and MJ get chased all day

ahmed madoobe rules your kind in jubaand and he is your president, why has he deported so many noughty MJs over the years

nigegr get a life, i dont even think your real MJ, no Mj talks like you, your most likely hawiye, Mj look down on hawiyes they do not praise them and kiss ass to them,

:nahgirl: kulaha we are federal states presidents and ****** is getting gang banged by 1door in the mouth and habar gidir in the ass :liberaltears:

You wanna compare MJ and Ogaden...are you sure you want to go that way..

:ummhmm:

:drakewtf:
Typical majerteen softy. If u cant take jokes, go back to the generals sxb.

Fyi I was talking about osmans not cumars u fuking bide.

Bring on the war sxb. :feedme:

I karbaashed all of u on my own few weeks back, I can do it again.

Fuking tukaraq victim:hemad:

Now now, don't back track..just admit it..you lost focus, you kind of got yourself confused.. and thought;

"hey, let me throw the old MJ are short and have Bantu DNA in there,"

I don't want to continue arguing with you on irrelevant subjects I am here just to point out to you that you have zero reason to KIBIR..

Just stop...

In Somali politics you are on the same level as Habar Gidir..Mareexaan have a bigger clout than you..

As matter of fact intellectually you are 1970s level..

Now now, don't back track..just admit it..you lost focus, you kind of got yourself confused.. and thought;

I don't want to continue arguing with you on irrelevant subjects I am here just to point out to you that you have zero reason to KIBIR..

Just stop...
:gucciwhat:

Just stop:idontlike:

Just stop...

In Somali politics you are on the same level as Habar Gidir..Mareexaan have a bigger clout than you..

As matter of fact intellectually you are 1970s level..
Lol there is no comparison between MX and OG, MX are miles ahead they are the only daroods that can try to match MJs on a political field which is impressive. Ogaden is nothing in Somalia and brought their kenyan masters to stay relevant in Somali politics. The same masters that f*ck them over in kismayo and NFD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts