Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
giphy.gif

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
There are many other Habar Jeclo clans like Solomadow we border that we've been fighting with for the past 100 years after they were freed from slavery by the British and armed to try take our lands. Using one isolated case doesn't prove your point.
Princess of Lasanod you are a qabilist that hides behind nationalism.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
There are many other Habar Jeclo clans like Solomadow we border that we've been fighting with for the past 100 years after they were freed from slavery by the British and armed to try take our lands. Using one isolated case doesn't prove your point.

So forget HJ, why cant you retrieve all of western sool(Cayn), qorilugud, coodale and other lands which solomadow took from you. Dhulos are so butthurt that they named buhoodle to cayn:pachah1:. Theres no british today so whats your excuse:mjlol:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
So forget HJ, why cant you retrieve all of western sool(Cayn), qorilugud, coodale and other lands which solomadow took from you. Dhulos are so butthurt that they named buhoodle to cayn:pachah1:. Theres no british today so whats your excuse:mjlol:
You do realize this Prince dude never set foot in his own homeland.Those tuulos you mentioned are unrecognizable to him :mjlol:

Odeg

Gedo
Then I must have imagined all the Isaaq people married to southerners like Hawiye and even random barely Somali clans like Gaadsan and Garre.:manny:
Gaadsan are subclan of Biyomaal, they are Somali as they come. I dont know much about Garre beside that they have their own dialect/ language but their somalinimo have never been in question.

He didn't finish the job.

I would have burned the Somalia, Djibouti, Galmudug, Puntland and Jubbaland flags beside the Somaliland one

:sass2:

Bad mother

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I accidentally came into the politics section.. slowly backs away

:browtf:
90% of the post on the politics section is by darood women walaal:russ:Meesha ka carar:damn:
He didn't finish the job.

I would have burned the Somalia, Djibouti, Galmudug, Puntland and Jubbaland flags beside the Somaliland one

:sass2:

Bad mother
I heard puntland is changing its flag. I think you will like it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts