Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I would like to destroy this myth that isaaaq and darod marry each other. Only 2 subclans of isaaq tend to sometimes breed with darods because they border them. those clans are hj and hy.

wa bilahi towfiiq

I would like to destroy this myth that isaaaq and darod marry each other. Only 2 subclans of isaaq tend to sometimes breed with darods because they border them. those clans are hj and hy.

wa bilahi towfiiq

Walaahi, I don't know where this myth comes from. Apparently, two sub-sub-sub-clans of HY and HJ = Isaaq to some people.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It's the truth that the marriages are mostly one sided (Dhulbahante marrying Isaaq women), you don't hear about Isaaq marrying Dhulbahante women often. My grandfather told me a poem about a famous Dhulbahante warrior from our clan in the 19th century who wanted to marry a beautiful Isaaq women, but an Isaaq Suldaan also wanted to marry her.

So the Dhulbahante said I will marry her off the strength of my Tol, whilst the Isaaq Suldaan offered 200 camels. The Dhulbahante man took the camels and the girl.

:drakelaugh:
Princess of Lasanod cuqdad xun baad qabtaa:mjlol: when habar jeclo had a civil war, dhulbahantes sided with aaden madobes. Its come to a point where habar jeclos say aaden madobe is a lost dhulbahante tribe. Most of my ayeeyos are dhulbahante. Cuqdad iyo isaaq naceeb baa ku waalay. You telling me most of the darwish's generals werent aaden madobe?

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Where was Isaaq before the British?

They were living in the coast between Mayd and Xiis or in the mountains whilst the entire interior belonged to the camels of Dhulbahante and Absame. It was part of Xeer law that any Isaaq coming down from the Golis mountains would face execution and 1/2 of their livestock taxed.

When Darood were united:

eeHE3.png

Everything west of Berbera belonged to Dir. Where the f*ck was Isaaq? :drakelaugh:

beenta lagu maaweeliyey hala imanin Where are the british today:drakewtf:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Shameless liar. I suppose Isaaq cities, cities that are older and more populous than any Darood tuulo sprung out like a mushrooms from nowhere? Don't tell me, Hargeisa, Burco, Berbera, Zeila, Gabiley, Ceerigaabo etc. are Darood cities?
beenta lagu maaweeliyey hala imanin Where are the british today:drakewtf:
eeHE3.png

So Ogaden owned everything south of Berbera before the British came?

upload_2017-5-19_0-38-12.png

Ogaden used to border the Gadabursi and Issa in Somaliland to the West before the British armed the Isaaq living in the mountains and coast to drive the patriotic Somali clans from the interior!

BTW, prior to the Somali Republic, Hargeisa, Burco, Ceerigabo, Gabiley were not cities but grazing land in case you didn't know.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Princess of Lasanod cuqdad xun baad qabtaa:mjlol: when habar jeclo had a civil war, dhulbahantes sided with aaden madobes. Its come to a point where habar jeclos say aaden madobe is a lost dhulbahante tribe. Most of my ayeeyos are dhulbahante. Cuqdad iyo isaaq naceeb baa ku waalay. You telling me most of the darwish's generals werent aaden madobe?
So you're using a sub sub sub clan of Habar Jeclo to prove your point? :drakelaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
eeHE3.png

So Ogaden owned everything south of Berbera before the British came?

View attachment 18412

Ogaden used to border the Gadabursi and Issa in Somaliland to the West before the British armed the Isaaq living in the mountains and coast to drive the patriotic Somali clans from the interior!

BTW, prior to the Somali Republic, Hargeisa, Burco, Ceerigabo, Gabiley were not cities but grazing land in case you didn't know.

kkkkkk fairy tales wont free you from my rule

darod weren't patriotic but oromo conquered by somali

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yh why not? I am aaden madobe and my family till today mix with dhulbahantes.
There are many other Habar Jeclo clans like Solomadow we border that we've been fighting with for the past 100 years after they were freed from slavery by the British and armed to try take our lands. Using one isolated case doesn't prove your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts