Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about somalila......
View attachment 18426

100 of somalia's MPs have gone to their Kenyan masters.

Somali MPs and other politicians( Gaas , Sakiin, Sheriff and HSM) have gone to Kenya government to help them bring down the Farmaajo/ Keyhre government. :mjlol:

This is literally happening right now... didn't these ppl just elect their new president?
:damedamn:
How embarrassing! :denzelnigga:

They have African troops on their soil, they are over run by Alshabab..if it wasn't so tragic, I'd laugh. But all I have is pity for them.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ali duuh ana wasa how's his word supposed to be impartial fact, f*ck outta here Las anod boy.

Who the f*ck is ali duuh, ma ilaahaygi buu yahay.

Kulaha 'Ali noted, Ali recounted' biased piece of shit.
You dont know? We changed his name to Princess of Lasanod
100 of somalia's MPs have gone to their Kenyan masters.

Somali MPs and other politicians( Gaas , Sakiin, Sheriff and HSM) have gone to Kenya government to help them bring down the Farmaajo/ Keyhre government. :mjlol:

This is literally happening right now... didn't these ppl just elect their new president?
:damedamn:
How embarrassing! :denzelnigga:
sheeko jebrati ha ii keenin :lolbron:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Isaaq expanded eastwards into dhullos territory after the sayid wars, we were already in the hawd stop conflating the two, not my fault the HJ obliterated you niccas, they even named the place 'Baldhiig' (lake of blood) , how does it feel knowing caynabe, qorigulod and other degmos were yours once? :westbrookswag:

Dhullos need to stop acting, HJ defended you after we chased the faqash, all isaaqs were ready to eliminate dhulbahante from human history but HJ said ka daaya ka daaya. :wow1:

The same with Samaroon, the only reason you kibirlaays exist is because we gave you mercy although we had the right to do to you what the Asxaabta did to Banu Quraytha. :pacspit:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Wallahi these Somalia empathizers think this is a joke, they collaborated with afweyne iyo Morgan, when 1991 came and Morgan fled hargeisa leaving his underpants tin the madaxtooyada
The hunt for the kibir small tribes began..

Before the rest of the Isaaq could hold back the infamous 99th SNM brigade which was comprised of the Jibriil Abokor warriors, they rampaged through dilla and Borama sending 780 people to the akhira, until the Isaaq elders told these wild fighters to cool off, if our shuyukh didn't arbitrate you wouldn't see Borama as a Samaroon town but as isaaq town.

Niccas forgetting naxariistii.

TooMacaan

VIP
I showed it to my hubby and he is telling me that boy is wrong and we should not teach kids hate. I married to traitor. My bad luck (just kidding)

Stop claiming us, you are not Somali.
Loool, who the f is claiming dhulbahante??? Trust me, you don't ever have to worry about me claiming you:mjlol:

TooMacaan

VIP
I always forget that Shitopia is second dumbest country in world, listen don't claim us (Somalis) again.
Did you mean dampest?? Lol.:cryinglaughsmiley:
And I have every right to claim Somali; my dad's Isaaq and it only matters what the father is to belong to a qabil (qabil =Somali)..thus, any potential argument you make is moot. Whether you like it or not. :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

you know something is deeply wrong about society when you have 10 year olds that care more about qabyalaad than their times tables.

Even worse having overgrown qurbajoog toddlers that would slit a childs throat

Your all sick people

:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts