Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
:comeon:Be reasonable, sxb. I haven't even met him and he wasn't there when you first appointed me. Why would you need to consult with him now?:umwhat:Can we ask DuctTape instead since he's part of that Rageedi thing??
As the law of the warsangali qabil says "a man can appoint anyone as a an honorary member of warsangali as long as he is from the most royal blood of warsangali but to cancel someone's membership he needs at least one other warsangalis members approval unless he is the garaad" so I can't do anything until @Khathead comes back :manny:

Gambar

VIP
How come Isaaq men act like little es who were abused by their step mothers.

I've never seen Darood men insulting Isaaq women, even though isaq women are qabilists. You will never see Hawiye men insult darood women when we are mortal enemies.

But leave it to es like y'all to yap about Darood women.

Darood women will abuse you in FKD and slap you. Don't mess with us. Stupid, incompetent bastards.

@Duke of Bohol was raised by Darood woman and you will never see him disrespect other women's qabiils because he was raised right.

Isaaq men should focus on gaining independence instead of ing about Darood women. At the end of the Darood women got more balls than y'all. Nacala idinka iyo sinjiigakina ku yaal.

Guuns foqol guuns.

P.s

@Prince Abubu in real life. Isaaqs are irrelevant to us sis, the only time I hear about Isaaq baq baqs is on Somalispot. Irrelevant people shouldn't mention Majeerteen. Royal majerteen.
I agree except for HA and Garxajis men.

TooMacaan

VIP
As the law of the warsangali qabil says "a man can appoint anyone as a an honorary member of warsangali as long as he is from the most royal blood of warsangali but to cancel someone's membership he needs at least one other warsangalis members approval unless he is the garaad" so I can't do anything until @Khathead comes back :manny:
So that means I'm still good. :cool::nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending